vibes

Three Eleven.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

vibes

Post by $lmjimy311 »

the reason i love 311 so much is the vibe i get from every album...EVERY single album puts me in a different zone...for example..listening to soundsystem gets me into the nice and zunny zone near a pool i odnt know it just get that feeling when i listen ot it..anybody else get this with the albums?
:evil5: TB>BB
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

yeah man. i know what you mean. "Vibes" woulda been a better album name than Don't tread on me. but who cares.
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
slowpoke
Our star has long bust but now reappears

Post by slowpoke »

yeah, evolver really makes me think of summertime. but i think that's because it gets most of it's play in the summer. :D

i was really in a transistor mood this past winter, because it felt like it was taking me to heaven (with weather like summer).

i guess i see the albums different vibes based on the weather forcast.
intoxication is an evolutionary force
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Music: makes me feel like the winter time...i dont know why..but i just get that vibe from it

grassroots: makes me feel like im in my car driving everywehre

transistor: makes me feel all kinds of things...cause its got so many vibes in it...got htat nice island type...but that harder vibe that makes me wabba go in my car and headbang

from chaos: makes me feel like im 5 years younger...in my room during hte summer..that cd gives me the best feeling out of all the cds...casue it was my first 311 cd...and i just love that vibe so much

blue album: makes me loosy goosy casue of the cheasy rhymes

soundsystem: gives me the summertime im laying in a hammok feeling...gets me so fucking layed back

evolver: when i listen to this album it too puts me in the summer mood..but a different summer mood...this ones hard to explain...sord of a tired feeling...but not of boredum or sleep or anything
just like makes me wanna lay in bed stair at the cealing and just listen
:evil5: TB>BB
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

the cds have great vibes along with there live shows

this is interesting

Don't Tread on Me
The history of the Gadsden flag and how the rattlesnake became a symbol of American independence http://www.foundingfathers.info/stories/gadsden.html scroll down and you'll see what am talking about
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

DoYouRight311 wrote:Don't Tread on Me
The history of the Gadsden flag and how the rattlesnake became a symbol of American independence http://www.foundingfathers.info/stories/gadsden.html scroll down and you'll see what am talking about
my bros are down for the unity!

now that you mention the whole vibe thing i think having an anniversary show (transistor at DC of course) would kick even more ass