Scratches on the new album?

Three Eleven.
Spookie Apperitions
Taiyed Brodel

Scratches on the new album?

Post by Spookie Apperitions »

Where are the turbtables on this new album, SA needs to be more invloved with the scratches than what im hearing on these demos, just my opinion anybody agree? 8)
I get up intake my blue-green algae
let it penetrate
strengthen my grasp
holistic healers dealin' our galactic growth
reversin' fx of shit wrecked Chernobyl

Post by Guest »

I concur.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

scratches are never on the demos............................. besides he's not gonna be doing em much longer if at all....
Spookie Apperitions
Taiyed Brodel

well thats not cool either way, i thought they were on pre-pro for soundsystem?
let it penetrate
strengthen my grasp
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

im pretty sure they werent..but im not positive...it is very unfortunate that sa wants to not scratch so much
:evil5: TB>BB
Rich
Along the way to close my eyes

Post by Rich »

damn i miss SA's scratching...I love how Soundsystem has so much use of his turntables...thats one of the reasons why i love that album so much.
Spookie Apperitions
Taiyed Brodel

wow now that i actually listen i notice there are no scatches on pre pro, weirdness
let it penetrate
strengthen my grasp
slowpoke
Our star has long bust but now reappears

Post by slowpoke »

dj3stripes wrote:besides he's not gonna be doing em much longer if at all....
What makes you think this? I doubt he'd stop,

can't stop won't stop ah ah ah ah

dude can fly, he believes in himself
intoxication is an evolutionary force
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

I bet SA will not quit the tables. there's just no way. Thats what makes SA, SA to me. Yeah he's a great singer, but SA isn't SA with out his tables. I'm sorry, but thats how i feel. and ill be sooo pissed if they throw away the tables. 311 isn't 311 with out the -ERA ERA- ERA ERA-
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

LickSamba311 wrote:I bet SA will not quit the tables. there's just no way. Thats what makes SA, SA to me. Yeah he's a great singer, but SA isn't SA with out his tables. I'm sorry, but thats how i feel. and ill be sooo pissed if they throw away the tables. 311 isn't 311 with out the -ERA ERA- ERA ERA-
hahaha true that
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

well and keep in mind, 311's only had turn tables the last 10 years out of 15, thus again proving they're constantly changing and that one must be able to keep up with change to keep up with 311
LickSamba311

Post by LickSamba311 »

dj3stripes wrote:well and keep in mind, 311's only had turn tables the last 10 years out of 15, thus again proving they're constantly changing and that one must be able to keep up with change to keep up with 311
haha shut up. you can still change and evolve or whatever on the tables. and when SA joined.. the tables joined. and IF SA leaves..the tables leave. just because you couldn't hack it as a dj, doesn't mean you gotta be hatin' on em now. :wink:
Yeah Pnut said i think it;ll come naturally as he is using the tables less and less. but i'm not seeing that meaning him stopping forever all together. I just don't see it. I WON'T SEE IT! but yeah S-Dawg pick up that acoustic, we all wanna see you jam it. but don't ever, ever. evereverevereverever stop with the tables, ok?
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
slowpoke
Our star has long bust but now reappears

Post by slowpoke »

yeah, maybe,

but that's like saying he's never going to touch a tambourine again.
intoxication is an evolutionary force
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

LickSamba311 wrote:
dj3stripes wrote:well and keep in mind, 311's only had turn tables the last 10 years out of 15, thus again proving they're constantly changing and that one must be able to keep up with change to keep up with 311
haha shut up. you can still change and evolve or whatever on the tables. and when SA joined.. the tables joined. and IF SA leaves..the tables leave. just because you couldn't hack it as a dj, doesn't mean you gotta be hatin' on em now. :wink:
Yeah Pnut said i think it;ll come naturally as he is using the tables less and less. but i'm not seeing that meaning him stopping forever all together. I just don't see it. I WON'T SEE IT! but yeah S-Dawg pick up that acoustic, we all wanna see you jam it. but don't ever, ever. evereverevereverever stop with the tables, ok?
the tables didnt make it into any 311 songs until grassroots...........which was quite a few years after SA joined........strange you quote me not being able to 'hack it as a dj' i wasn't aware that you knew me.......... any comments about me could be directed towards my PM box for future reference......
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Yeah don't be a faggot Wils. Shane is the man.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

the 45 on my record player was *chika chika*

gotta love the scratches

Post by Guest »

There beter not be any scratches on the new album, I'll be pissed off!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Element wrote:There beter not be any scratches on the new album, I'll be pissed off!
:lol::lol::lol:

That's what I was thinking when I first read the topic's title :D

Later
ImageImage
LickSamba311

Post by LickSamba311 »

dj3stripes wrote:
LickSamba311 wrote:

the tables didnt make it into any 311 songs until grassroots...........which was quite a few years after SA joined........strange you quote me not being able to 'hack it as a dj' i wasn't aware that you knew me.......... any comments about me could be directed towards my PM box for future reference......
okay shane. i'm sorry i brought up the dj thing. didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, haha.. but you did tell everyone awhile back you couldn't dj anymore.
and jordan, stfu you virgin :D
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i lost my virginity to jordan... :love4:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity