Whos got the studio versions of the new demos??

Three Eleven.
k311
Puttin on an angle puttin on a show

Post by k311 »

i dont, but look at my sig, its cool 8) :lol:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

k311 wrote:i dont, but look at my sig, its cool 8) :lol:
*slaps forehead* :lol:

p.s im not sure why...but i found that hilarious (what kell said)
:evil5: TB>BB
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

smiley311 wrote:and us "demo-less people" can sleep better at night being more respectable/loyal 311 fans..
its nice to know you think you're better than other people.. or that you're a better fan.

either way.. you're still a dick.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

guys there really is no reason to personally attack people. they are just songs. if we get em fine, if not thats fine too. no reason to talk shit about each other. "Stay Positive" :D

*edit- oh and smiley, they do exist*
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE

Post by Guest »

fatlip. LET MY OUR DEMOS GO. :brave:
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

smiley311 why do you make it seem its politicial?? thats what i dont understand. it doesnt make any person less of a fan by listening to these demos, whats the differance between nick saying if these were the clash demos he would have done the same thing.

Post by Guest »

In my opinion, if you are a fanatic 311 fan like me, it would be impossiable to control yourself from getting the demos.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

political**********
hy311dro
Right now my brain is fragile

Post by hy311dro »

give us the demos palease, shit i'll I s your d fool. nah not really but it sounded funny
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

Fatlip & DoYouRight311:
the words "better fan" or "less of a fan" were never used in my reply.. respecatble/loyal, does not equal better or worse! no one can defain a better fan.. where you got "better fan" from i'd love to know, because i never wrote that.. if you on the other hand, have some sort of definition or sceneraio of a better fan, i'd love to know what one is myself! thanks for playing
and to those that replied "they do exist" you just proved exactly what i had said.. there's no proof.. you can say what you will..
i think it would fun, if the band secretly put them somewhere for fans to find, but to steal them just seems wrong to me.. grant it, i'd love to hear them, but it just seens wrong..
political, yes it is political.. was anyone on the UBB when nick came on furious that they had leaked? asking where people got them from, getting rather upset? how is that not political?
i'm not bashing anyone, or talking shit, or saying anyone is better than anyone..let's get that straight.. all i'm saying is that for those that have them: congrats, i hope they are good and you are enjoying them, but i don't think we care unless you are willing to share (hahaha that rhymes).
for those that don't have them and want them: don't loose any sleep over it! they are just songs, and i'm sure the finished versions will be well worth the wait
for those that don't have them and don't want them: i'll be there as you will at midnight the day the album drops!

Post by Guest »

I have spent up to 2,000 bucks (Which I work 100 times harder for than Nick works for his money) on 311 for Nick's little island. Fuck him.
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

Element wrote:I have spent up to 2,000 bucks (Which I work 100 times harder for than Nick works for his money) on 311 for Nick's little island. Fuck him.
ok, i'm confused on that comment?
i too have spent some serious dough on going to shows and buying merch, but i think it's all worth it.. don't get me wrong, artists and athletes both get paid a shit ton, but it is a tallent
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

smiley311 wrote:Fatlip & DoYouRight311:
the words "better fan" or "less of a fan" were never used in my reply.. respecatble/loyal, does not equal better or worse! no one can defain a better fan.. where you got "better fan" from i'd love to know, because i never wrote that.
"OR" - a disjunction - meaning that what's before it maybe true.. and what's after it maybe true.. but at least one of them are.. so go with the first half.. calling yourself more loyal or respectable is calling yourself better.

unless being loyal and respectable is bad? .. but either way.. you're still a prick.
slowpoke
Our star has long bust but now reappears

Post by slowpoke »

Element wrote:I have spent up to 2,000 bucks (Which I work 100 times harder for than Nick works for his money) on 311 for Nick's little island. Fuck him.
I don't know, I think Nick works pretty fucking hard. Granted it is his dream job, but it's also his dream and it certainly wasn't handed to him.
intoxication is an evolutionary force
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

who gives a flying fuck who has/doesnt have the demos, its not the fans accountability so stop crying, i blame the person who stole them and leaked them out, theres a shitload of people willing to share these demos maybe if you looked around for the demos you would realize most people are willing to share, ive gotten probably 12 ims in the last 3 days from people hooking me up
hy311dro
Right now my brain is fragile

Post by hy311dro »

send them, the studios that is 8)
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

Here's my list.

Don't Tread on Me
Don't Tread on Me (different words bad quality)
Speak Easy
Always an Excuse
Stealing My Girl (bad quality)
Long for the Flowers
Little Brother
Waiting
Whiskey and Wine
Into the Flame (bad quality)
Frolic Room
Chunka Bump (bad quality)
Getting Through to Her (bad quality)
Shooting up Flairs (bad quality)
Always an Excuse
Take My Money
Go (bad quality)
Summertime (dont know if its from the album)
Age of Consent (dont know if its from the album)
"And sometimes I pray
waiting for some bright holiday.
So I bought myself a gun.
And I'm right back where i'm from."
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

DoYouRight311 wrote:who gives a flying fuck who has/doesnt have the demos, its not the fans accountability so stop crying, i blame the person who stole them and leaked them out, theres a shitload of people willing to share these demos maybe if you looked around for the demos you would realize most people are willing to share, ive gotten probably 12 ims in the last 3 days from people hooking me up
right on!... but you should blame the "*people* who stole them and leaked them out" .. becuase the only thing i released was that little brother clip ;)
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

if anyone needs these songs from the list hit me up on aim jpf420311

Good Quality

Buster 101
100 Rock
Go
Speak Easy "new version"
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

Holy Shit i just hooked up about 6 people on aim with the 311 demos, lol hey i guess i got what i deserved lol