THAT IS IT!

Three Eleven.

THAT IS IT!

Post by Guest »

311 CHAT IS IN FOR A REVIVAL!

People, 311 chat used to be awesome as shit. Now it sucks. WTF.

EVERYONE COME TO 311 CHAT AND TALK.

Post by Guest »

IF YOU HAVE LOOKED AT THIS THREAD AND AREN'T IN OR LOADING 311 CHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH.

By your will or force, you WILL go into 311 chat.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

maybe if you would supply more information than "311 chat" more people would come.

Post by Guest »

Double Click internet explorer->Click in address bar->type in 311.com->Wait for it to load->Click on community->click on chat->I Agree-Wait for it to load->Say hi.->Change name by typing /nick (desired name)

booya.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

now thats how we do
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I remember using that chat a few years ago before they got the mods and there would be like 6 people in at a time, then I stopped going for a little while, and then they got mods and I had no desire to go back because I would see people on the bb complaining to Joan about certain mods in there abusing power.

Post by Guest »

rofl. we kicked out annoying people, yes sir.
wrjones311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wrjones311 »

I tried to get on it, but it automatically banned me, because 'an open proxy was found on your computer'. Do I still die a slow and painful death?

Post by Guest »

Yes.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

311Chik wrote:I remember using that chat a few years ago before they got the mods and there would be like 6 people in at a time, then I stopped going for a little while, and then they got mods and I had no desire to go back because I would see people on the bb complaining to Joan about certain mods in there abusing power.
Unfortunately, mod status was given to multiple people who were very immature. The problem may still exist, but perhaps not.