Wtf .. Late August? VH1 ~ 311 article

Three Eleven.
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

Subnova wrote:Now why would you release an album after you start the beginning of touring. Doesn't make much sense to me.
well, if it's july 26th then it's a day before they start headin out. if it's sometime in august then they tour to promote the album.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

It would make me very envious when they are singing their new songs without an album to buy.
ronica311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by ronica311 »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:if i had millions of dollars and a huge pad with jars full of the worlds best chronic... i wouldnt get my shit done on time either..
:wink:
***DON'T GIVE UP YOUR INDEPENDENCE. UNLESS IT FEELS SO RIGHT***********
:evil5:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

pretty sure the album is gonna leak. i guess you'll just have to hear the songs that way if thats the case
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Jordan311 wrote:First of all. The article says Early August. I don't see where you got "Late" from. Secondly, whoever wrote that article is a testiculoid.

Later

:lol: I'm such a tard :tard: .. I meant to put early .. hahahaha becuase hahaha, oh shit .. I'm stupid...

I was astonished because the last thing I hearrd was early/mid july .. then agian i haven't been on much .. but early/mid jul changing to early Aug was like " WTF?! *pulling hair* "
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Zen
Let the Games Begin

Post by Zen »

The disc — 311's follow-up to 2003's Evolver — will feature a dozen tracks, including "Thank Your Lucky Stars," "Frolic Room," "Speak Easy," "Waiting" and "Shooting Up Flares." The band sought to further expand on its funk/reggae experimentations on the disc.

Only 11, so thats inaccurate >_>[/b]
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

Zen wrote: The disc — 311's follow-up to 2003's Evolver — will feature a dozen tracks, including "Thank Your Lucky Stars," "Frolic Room," "Speak Easy," "Waiting" and "Shooting Up Flares." The band sought to further expand on its funk/reggae experimentations on the disc.

Only 11, so thats inaccurate >_>[/b]
well at the time that was written 311 said there were gonna be 12 tracks, so the article is just a bit outdated.