So, who wants to send some of the unheard demos?

Three Eleven.
hy311dro
Right now my brain is fragile

Post by hy311dro »

okay i'll calm down 8)
Last edited by hy311dro on Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

woah relax... you need to get used to Jordan's humor... did you notice the tongue sticking out of the mouth smily?
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

You know its kinda funny, I told people I would be willing to give the demos out, and 2 out of the 3 people that IM'ed me had the ones that I had. And actually one of them had Solar Flair and the full version of Little Brother...eventhough he was asking me for demos! :lol:

I'd rather not give the names of the people who gave the demos to me, unless its cool with them.
k311
Puttin on an angle puttin on a show

Post by k311 »

Subnova wrote:You know its kinda funny, I told people I would be willing to give the demos out, and 2 out of the 3 people that IM'ed me had the ones that I had. And actually one of them had Solar Flair and the full version of Little Brother...eventhough he was asking me for demos! :lol:

I'd rather not give the names of the people who gave the demos to me, unless its cool with them.
they were probably looking for the demos from that big list that only a few people have i would think?
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

k311 wrote:
Subnova wrote:You know its kinda funny, I told people I would be willing to give the demos out, and 2 out of the 3 people that IM'ed me had the ones that I had. And actually one of them had Solar Flair and the full version of Little Brother...eventhough he was asking me for demos! :lol:

they were probably looking for the demos from that big list that only a few people have i would think?
Exactly, and those people who do have it aren't willing to give it out I bet.
ronica311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by ronica311 »

sayzak wrote:woah relax... you need to get used to Jordan's humor... did you notice the tongue sticking out of the mouth smily?
I thought the same thing
***DON'T GIVE UP YOUR INDEPENDENCE. UNLESS IT FEELS SO RIGHT***********
:evil5:
k311

Post by k311 »

Subnova wrote:
k311 wrote:

Exactly, and those people who do have it aren't willing to give it out I bet.
no, at least not yet. I want that whole list, and so long as it gets released when the album does, i'll be happy.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

same here...and ill be happy to recieve solar flair if anybody is willing to share

i have the same name for everything so just hit me up
:evil5: TB>BB
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

slmjimy311 wrote:same here...and ill be happy to recieve solar flair if anybody is willing to share

i have the same name for everything so just hit me up
Wait a sec you don't have Solar Flair? I can hook you up, but be warned the quality is HORRIBLE.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

slmjimy311 wrote:it doenst take but like 2 minutes to register
but I also have to individually approve every new account. So they have to wait for me to check my email.
Last edited by Station on Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

ahhh i gotcha

well..if you really wanted to get tight on security...you can do what this one guy is doing...he makes you print out a form and sign it then you fax it to him or mail it to him he then approves you
:evil5: TB>BB
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

Hmm, i have i'm pretty sure all the ones everyone else here has, including 2 crappy versions (very crappy) or 2 (want-to-have-good-quality) type songs. :P
"And sometimes I pray
waiting for some bright holiday.
So I bought myself a gun.
And I'm right back where i'm from."
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

"Hmm, i have i'm pretty sure all the ones everyone else here has, including 2 crappy versions (very crappy) or 2 (want-to-have-good-quality) type songs."

"Wait a sec you don't have Solar Flair? I can hook you up, but be warned the quality is HORRIBLE."

Hmm.... seems like Solar Flair started spreading I guess?? I didn't know people had that one. If anyone wanted to send it over, I wouldn't refuse.:wink:
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
k311

Post by k311 »

wbrycew wrote:Hmm.... seems like Solar Flair started spreading I guess?? I didn't know people had that one. If anyone wanted to send it over, I wouldn't refuse.:wink:
me neither, i want a piece of that too :lol: 8)
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Jordan311 wrote:I think it's funny when people keep IMing me and asking me for them. And then I simply block them immediately. It's fun. Besides, who says I have 'em anyway? Even if I did, why would I wanna share with a buncha no good slackin' bums like you? :P

Later

even me J? *pouty face* ...
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

If you guys want Solar Flair hit me up on AIM:

Subnova 311