People on the BBS

Three Eleven.
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

People on the BBS

Post by y2kprelude »

Do you all notice, how like...the great majority of people get on there and complain about 311. Bashing Nick, their set lists, when they tour or don't. They just expect too much. I'm done with that site. It's just not a positive place right now.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

yea i just browsed the BB for the first time and i didnt feel the need to post anything there. gotta love TB.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

yeah, it does suck pretty bad. there's uaully 1 topic on an entire page that i find worth looking in.
I was really worried when the DTOM demos were being looked for by the people on the UBB, and someone linked them to here. i was dreading a massive surge of people from there coming here.
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

the true fans are on this board anyways... i never go to the BBS, i wish the band would look at this message board so they know what the TRUE fans want.
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!

Post by Guest »

AND WE'RE LIVING HERE IN ALLENTOWN
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

FrixHex311 wrote:the true fans are on this board anyways... i never go to the BBS, i wish the band would look at this message board so they know what the TRUE fans want.
I second that
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Are we seeing the right message board here?

I've seen nothing but positivity, like when Nick posted his thing about liberalhexum they were saying how it was a great cause etc.
smiley311

Post by smiley311 »

Alex wrote:Are we seeing the right message board here?

I've seen nothing but positivity, like when Nick posted his thing about liberalhexum they were saying how it was a great cause etc.
just wait until they announce the next set of tour dates...
or look in the "did nick cut his hair" topic. first off, who gives a fuck, and second, who gives a fuck.
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

yea i thought all the nick bashing went down here... well before 311day06 atleast. :wink:
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

on that board there all major ass kissers..."Oh Nick your so HOTT" uhh I really dont like that place much..."PNUT your so amamazing, please write me back!!!" then they bump it a million times....sooo annoying
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

The cool thing is the band members post there, well actually only 2. We should get them to post over here
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

they need to get up on this site, that would be awesome
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

if i was in a band, i would just make a normal account on the boards like this one, i mean, ones that werent affiliated with my bands official sight, tht woudl be awesome i think, and just post normally
I Want to Believe :evil5:
weepel
Cool as the blue water all around

Post by weepel »

Yeah I agree. I wish the band would look out into fan boards because I think that's where they'd find there real fans. If I was 311 and all I read from fans was what they write on the official board I'd think my fans were a bunch of assholes.

-Gary
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

weepel wrote:Yeah I agree. I wish the band would look out into fan boards because I think that's where they'd find there real fans. If I was 311 and all I read from fans was what they write on the official board I'd think my fans were a bunch of assholes.

-Gary

hahaha seriously though!!!!!
smiley311

Post by smiley311 »

i've heard they actually do. obviously they have better thing to be doing than stalking bulletin boards, but come on, when you have hundreds of people discussing random topics in a forum about YOU, i don't care what level of stardom you're at, you'd be interested to see what was going down.
Homebrew311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Homebrew311 »

KyleRayner wrote:if i was in a band, i would just make a normal account on the boards like this one, i mean, ones that werent affiliated with my bands official sight, tht woudl be awesome i think, and just post normally
I'm actually S.A.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Haha, I'd be interested too. But I don't think they'd want anyone to find out. It seems kind of lame or creepy to register on a fan board for yourself and pretend to be someone else. But just reading the topics, I would do that. Or even participate as myself.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

Station wrote:Haha, I'd be interested too. But I don't think they'd want anyone to find out. It seems kind of lame or creepy to register on a fan board for yourself and pretend to be someone else. But just reading the topics, I would do that. Or even participate as myself.
yeah, i mean, no one would really believe it was you anyways, that would be cool too!
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

Homebrew311 wrote:
KyleRayner wrote:if i was in a band, i would just make a normal account on the boards like this one, i mean, ones that werent affiliated with my bands official sight, tht woudl be awesome i think, and just post normally
I'm actually S.A.
you don't post intellegently enough to be SA...i would expect pure poetry in your posts hahahaha

i'm kiddin dude bout the intellegency thing hahaha