YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Three Eleven.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Post by $lmjimy311 »

my 311 album collection is complete...again...of course minus the very first 3

someone stole my blue album about a year or so ago, and today, my friend bought it for me along with some home made cookies (i love her :D )
:evil5: TB>BB
kdub
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

Post by kdub »

nice, i remember when i had Transistor and Music stolen from me, think that was it.....o well i bought em both back. Plus i remember buyin Soundsystem edited, so i ended up re-buying it cuz i couldnt seem to take back the cd
3/14/04, 9/10/05, 9/3/06, 7/4/07, 7/5/07, 7/14/07
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

man it killed me to look through my cd case and see that 311 was missing, i looked all over my house, then remembered that i went to a party and got trashed and left my cd player on the table..i should of saw it coming...the wors part was...i still have the original case, book, and reciept of the first time i bought it
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

i'm on a quest, a quest bo buy all the original pressings of the capricorn albums and first releases of the volcano albums minus dtom, GH, evolver and from chaos..............
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i have them all except music.

but they're all scratched to high hell :(
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

enjoy ur full set, i give it a week and you will lose one
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:enjoy ur full set, i give it a week and you will lose one
dont speak that way

i dont think itll happen, mainly cuase i have another cd case full of 311 albums, mixes, remixes, etc...

and ive ripped them all to my pc and then onto my ipod, so i dont have to carry my cds around with me
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

I'm missing Soundsystem. Still have the cover but lost the cd. Good thing i have the mp3's.
I hate it when albums go out of print and you can't find them. I'm just buying the Japan versions from now on if i can't find them.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:enjoy ur full set, i give it a week and you will lose one

damn you sam, after you said this, i went to got get all my 311 cds to make sure that i had them all, well recently i had taken all my cds out of my car and put them in a bag and tossed them in my room, all except the cd sleeve with grassroots and music, that was on the floor in my room cause i neeed to listen to a song off of music for a quote on my ipod, well i had left the sleeve on my floor for a wihle and recently as i was cleaning my room i had tossed it somewhere, well after your post, i went to get all mycds to make sure i had that all, and i couldnt find music and grassroots, i was abotu to drive to whereever you lived and shoot your ass...but all is well in the patel house, cause i found it in a bag in my closet :D
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

I have every album...I used to have two of soundsystem, transistor, and grassroots but I loaned them to an ex and now...I don't have two copies. luckily I loaned her the volcano presses not the capricorn ones.
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

Only one i got stolen was Live, i let a friend borrow it and someone stole his cd player which had Live in it, fuck.....
"And sometimes I pray
waiting for some bright holiday.
So I bought myself a gun.
And I'm right back where i'm from."
robah
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by robah »

I've lost/had stolen/scratched/rebought so many 311 CDs it's not even real.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

slmjimy311 wrote:

damn you sam, after you said this, i went to got get all my 311 cds to make sure that i had them all, well recently i had taken all my cds out of my car and put them in a bag and tossed them in my room, all except the cd sleeve with grassroots and music, that was on the floor in my room cause i neeed to listen to a song off of music for a quote on my ipod, well i had left the sleeve on my floor for a wihle and recently as i was cleaning my room i had tossed it somewhere, well after your post, i went to get all mycds to make sure i had that all, and i couldnt find music and grassroots, i was abotu to drive to whereever you lived and shoot your ass...but all is well in the patel house, cause i found it in a bag in my closet :D
im tellin u its a curse

i just took one in my car and she vanished. and they will vanish inside ur cd booklet or wherever u keep them
flyersfan900
Taiyed Brodel

Post by flyersfan900 »

I have them all, almost as good as new, safe in my room. How do you guys lose them so easily?
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

flyersfan900 wrote:I have them all, almost as good as new, safe in my room. How do you guys lose them so easily?
i like to nerd it up and burn any cd before i take it anywhere, and i generally dont mind leaving them behind, cuz then other people can enjoy it
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

flyersfan900 wrote:I have them all, almost as good as new, safe in my room. How do you guys lose them so easily?
drunken party?
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

slmjimy311 wrote:
drunken party?
Does that entail getting belligerantly drunk, going on a balcony, screaming "WOOOO" and throwing the 311 cds to people down below saying "SHOW SOME TITS FOR THE GRASSROOTS. YEAAAH. BETTA CATCH IT...WOOO!!!" without realizing it?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Shiny wrote:
slmjimy311 wrote:
drunken party?
Does that entail getting belligerantly drunk, going on a balcony, screaming "WOOOO" and throwing the 311 cds to people down below saying "SHOW SOME TITS FOR THE GRASSROOTS. YEAAAH. BETTA CATCH IT...WOOO!!!" without realizing it?

basically....yes...yes it does...infact htats EXACTLY what happend to me..but change grassroots with blue album
OmahaStylee31106
Music's What I Need to Keep my Sanity

Post by OmahaStylee31106 »

Proud to say that I have every album including Omaha Sessions, which is amazing.
Life's a bowl of punch, go ahead and spike it!
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

dj3stripes wrote:i'm on a quest, a quest bo buy all the original pressings of the capricorn albums and first releases of the volcano albums minus dtom, GH, evolver and from chaos..............
i have the capricorn releases of soundsystem and transistor, everything else is volcano...them bastards
Let's put a smile on that face