stop talking about 311 singles

Three Eleven.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

stop talking about 311 singles

Post by CatCity »

why do so many of you car what they release? fuck the radio. if i was a raspler id make it where they didnt have singles
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

The should make Whiskey and Wine a single.

:D 8)
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: stop talking about 311 singles

Post by Jordan311 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:why do so many of you car what they release? fuck the radio. if i was a raspler id make it where they didnt have singles
Ok, Ray.

Later
ImageImage
miTfan3
The brodel is the nazz

Post by miTfan3 »

we want singles so the band can get recognized
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

why so more little posers hear them??
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

because it was singles that got most of these people into them, idiot.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

uhh not right now. they dont need singles anymore. you think the song frolic room is gona attract good fans? fuck no it wont
Hex Offender
Cruise on by the Frowners

Post by Hex Offender »

miTfan3 wrote:we want singles so the band can get recognized
recognized by who? shitty awards shows and 14 y/o girls?
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Hex Offender wrote:
miTfan3 wrote:we want singles so the band can get recognized
recognized by who? shitty awards shows and 14 y/o girls?

Amen.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

what do you mean not anymore.. amber? love song? so what if 14 year old girls like it? its better than them going out and buying a britney spears cd where the music was written by other people. at least they wont be masturbating to their 17 magazine that DOESNT feature 311.

let the people listen.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

let those people burn in hell

Post by Guest »

i'd rather listen to gunther than new 311. :)
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

Element wrote:i'd rather listen to gunther than new 311. :)
You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. :roll:
"And sometimes I pray
waiting for some bright holiday.
So I bought myself a gun.
And I'm right back where i'm from."
SlvrFalcon007
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by SlvrFalcon007 »

i totally have to agree with this thread. Honestly, every time I werar my 311 stuff around campus, i have stupid bimbo girls come up to me and be like, hey didnt they make that love song song, or or AMBER. Honestly people, that's all they get out of the singles. Just a catchy tune which doesnt even reflect the true 311 meaning.
7/29/04
8/25/06
7/22/07

311's got the groove ya'll!!!!!
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

SlvrFalcon007 wrote:i totally have to agree with this thread. Honestly, every time I werar my 311 stuff around campus, i have stupid bimbo girls come up to me and be like, hey didnt they make that love song song, or or AMBER. Honestly people, that's all they get out of the singles. Just a catchy tune which doesnt even reflect the true 311 meaning.
Yeah, it's quite annoying you can say. Last night my roommate was trying to convince me that 311 stood for the KKK.....hahahaha....it was just so gay hearing him and his friend try to convince me.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

juanbond7 wrote:
SlvrFalcon007 wrote:i totally have to agree with this thread. Honestly, every time I werar my 311 stuff around campus, i have stupid bimbo girls come up to me and be like, hey didnt they make that love song song, or or AMBER. Honestly people, that's all they get out of the singles. Just a catchy tune which doesnt even reflect the true 311 meaning.
Yeah, it's quite annoying you can say. Last night my roommate was trying to convince me that 311 stood for the KKK.....hahahaha....it was just so gay hearing him and his friend try to convince me.
a freshman tried to pull that on me last year in class, he wouldnt back down and things started to get heated until he revealed that he was a fan and was just fucking with me. We had a good laugh for about 2 seconds until a young girl in front of me sais, "oh oh! I love Love Song!!!" It never fails.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

First of all. The 311=KKK rumor isn't related to new singles in any way shape or form. That rumor has been around for a long ass time.

Secondly, wouldn't you rather hear more Frolic Room and Speak Easy, rather than old Love Song and Amber?
I think those two tracks would bring in more "desirable" fans than songs like Amber and Love Song will.

Besides, 311 is going to release singles. And when they do, it's somewhat interesting to see what they choose. It's not anyone's decision who becomes a fan because of them. I'd rather people be listening to 311 on the radio than more shit like 50 cent, black eyed peas, gwen stefani garbage.

Later
ImageImage
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:why do so many of you car what they release? fuck the radio. if i was a raspler id make it where they didnt have singles
Ha, please. You think you'd be a 311 fan if it wasn't for singles? That goes for me as well, and probably everyone else on the board. We all got sucked into 311 on one of the "cheesy" or "poppy" singles... and now we're the hardcore fans. If you don't think the exact same thing could happen to someone else with a different single, than you're being an elitist.

To quote one of the new 311 Day shirts (and Hive): "Let everyone gather, the more, the better"
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

wbrycew wrote:To quote one of the new 311 Day shirts (and Hive): "Let everyone gather, the more, the better"

Damn straight my man 8) That's how a true positive 311 fan thinks :)

Later
ImageImage
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

wbrycew wrote:
Ha, please. You think you'd be a 311 fan if it wasn't for singles? That goes for me as well, and probably everyone else on the board. We all got sucked into 311 on one of the "cheesy" or "poppy" singles... and now we're the hardcore fans. If you don't think the exact same thing could happen to someone else with a different single, than you're being an elitist.

To quote one of the new 311 Day shirts (and Hive): "Let everyone gather, the more, the better"
did u fucking read anything i just said