official Tour Dates Page on 311.com

Three Eleven.
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

"
not i. think of the fucking crowd there. its gonna be so emo i could cry(hahahah pun) but yeah itll be a crappy atmosphere with alot of emo trash and a bunch of meathead fratboys who think they are tough shit, so they get wasted and expect you to be their personal armrest and let them lean on you...GAY "
kind of agree. I think it is more fun being around the more 311 type crowd(it is a fucking 311 concert!!!!), But I had a bad experience with the something corperate fans tryin to be all punk and shit.
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

woooooo 311 is coming to texas!!!!!! :D :D i'm soooo happy!!!!
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Flowing wrote:woooooo 311 is coming to texas!!!!!! :D :D i'm soooo happy!!!!
alot.....still no MN dates... :cry:
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

they barely come to mn. It fuckin blows. I went to see them aug 5, 2003 but the last time they toured they skipped over. I think from chaos, they skipped over minneapolis too.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

FINALLY, I GOT 2 TOURDATES 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NISSAN PAVILLION NORTHERN VA/DC AUGUST 26TH AND VIRGINIA BEACH AUGUST 25TH, IM SO FUCKIN HAPPY NOW, OOOO AND 2 MORE DATES FOR U TEXANS IN HOUSTON SEPT. 9TH AND AUSTIN SEPT. 10TH. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
strongallalong
Part clock and part man
Location: Right on that fine line between Genius and Insanity

Post by strongallalong »

What's up with the pre-sale link thing, it doesn't work for me, anyone else have that problem? The "Page Cannot be Displayed" Page is displayed :?
ride the jont piece...
strongallalong
Part clock and part man

Post by strongallalong »

Tour Pic jont.

ride the jont piece...
strongallalong
Part clock and part man

Post by strongallalong »

Well since a few documented cases of ranting have been going on lately, let me add my own rant.

my computer is the biggest fucking piece of shit ever and has some bullshit firewall protection shit that fucks up internet connections in what it dubs as "Secure" areas so I get on the ticket shit at 311.com at 3:11 to order my pit ticket for nissan pavilion DC show and I get through the WHOLE FUCKING PROCESS until the shipping price comes up AND MY INTERNET CAN'T GO TO THE NEXT PAGE AND IT BRINGS UP THE FUCKING "PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED" so I fucking go to my neighbors who doesn't even like me because I'm so fucking deperate to get my 311 pit tickets and

BY THE TIME I GET THERE THERE ARE NO PIT TICKETS LEFT. I HAVE TO FUCKING SIT IN RESERVED SEATING NOW BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING COMPUTER FIREWALL BULLSHIT FUCK FOENFOENGFNEO MPWEGMOPWENVOWNEVOKMWEVONWERVIOWNMEOGFMNOWIERNGMOIWENVIWENVONGOIRMNGOIWNEGOERNGIWOERG. URRRGGGGHHHHH.

And I can't even go wait at a fucking ticketmaster outlet early in the morning tomorrow to get pit because there are NO FUCKING TICKETMASTER OUTLETS NEAR ME. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

word to anyone who has a pit ticket at nissan: If you have an extra, please let me know if it ever becomes available. I will pay a hefty fee for it. Hell, I might even pick you up and drive you to the concert. Or you can have my left nut or something. All I fucking want is a pit Ticket. please.

I was so close. So close. Two years in a row I get shafted on pit tickets.
ride the jont piece...
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

dude that really sucks, i got my pit ticket but i was pretty scared that it didn't work cuz it said my order could not be completed, so then i almost ordered another one on accident, then i checked my orders page, and it was there, checked my account and the transaction went through, almost gave me a damn heart attack. sorry ur computer was a fag, cant believe pit tickets sold out that fast. damn. :?

strongallalong
Part clock and part man

Post by strongallalong »

I had it too. Stupid computer. I heard it got delayed so Im gonna check back at like 6 PM and hope theres a few pits left. I'll have to find a way to order it though if there are. Man.
ride the jont piece...
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

ew...why would you wanna see 311 live? ew.
strongallalong
Part clock and part man

Post by strongallalong »

Hell yea. delayed pre-sale was a good thing for me. Got that ticket nice and secure now. I'll see you in the pit, Goatburge 8)
ride the jont piece...
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

fuck yeah, glad to hear it, i felt bad for you :D