response to oregon and milwaukee concert posters

Three Eleven.
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

response to oregon and milwaukee concert posters

Post by smiley311 »

From the artist who designed them

Hi Adam,

First off, thanks for showing some interest in the posters! The Oregon poster was originally gonna be produced for the shows promotion, but the sales for the show were great without so the venue didn't want to spend the money to have these produced. But their management loved the design so I printed up 15 11"x17" full color laser prints and dropped them off that night when I went to the show. Unfortunatley they were all stolen before they got to the band and their management. So I printed up 20 more last week and had them sent out.
The 2nd poster is up as we speak in Milwaukee, plus I printed up 20 laser prints for that as well (for the band) and mailed them out last week. I don't have any extra's lying around right now, but I may print some up in the next couple of monthes (for my portfolio). I will start selling some of my posters next year, but have to acquire rights to sell them first. So I hope that answers everything. Sorry for the rambling responce, I've been up to my eyeballs in poster jobs this week and haven't gotten any sleep! (cool stuff on your site by the way, very cool!)

Best Regards,