Another 311 Scenerio

Three Eleven.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Another 311 Scenerio

Post by CatCity »

the band charges this summers ticket pricesat 2000 dollers..and say that they will have a setlist of 200 songs...they get on stage dressed as clowns and nick rides around on a unicycle, sa does a crazy little dance while blowing flames outta his mouth, tim drives a little go-kart on stage giving everyone the finger and tellin everyone to fvck off..p nut pops and shakes his stuff while grinding on that big hispanic roadie with the powerpuff things. and then nick gets of the trcylclycle and says hey 311 fans juggle my balls and he grabs his privets...after 5 minutes of this they play one song and its a cover of im too y by right said fred...would you still like 311 after this??
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

id drop another 2g's and go see it again.
Rock for Light
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

o_O what the hell? :pottytrain4:
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

HAHAHAHHAHA
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Another 311 Scenerio

Post by 311Baybee »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:the band charges this summers ticket pricesat 2000 dollers..and say that they will have a setlist of 200 songs...they get on stage dressed as clowns and nick rides around on a unicycle, sa does a crazy little dance while blowing flames outta his mouth, tim drives a little go-kart on stage giving everyone the finger and tellin everyone to fvck off..p nut pops and shakes his stuff while grinding on that big hispanic roadie with the powerpuff things. and then nick gets of the trcylclycle and says hey 311 fans juggle my balls and he grabs his privets...after 5 minutes of this they play one song and its a cover of im too y by right said fred...would you still like 311 after this??
You may want to consult a professional
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I would so love to see that show.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

"and then nick gets of the trcylclycle and says hey 311 fans juggle my balls and he grabs his privets..."

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats great!
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Another 311 Scenerio

Post by Shiny »

311Baybee wrote:
Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:the band charges this summers ticket pricesat 2000 dollers..and say that they will have a setlist of 200 songs...they get on stage dressed as clowns and nick rides around on a unicycle, sa does a crazy little dance while blowing flames outta his mouth, tim drives a little go-kart on stage giving everyone the finger and tellin everyone to fvck off..p nut pops and shakes his stuff while grinding on that big hispanic roadie with the powerpuff things. and then nick gets of the trcylclycle and says hey 311 fans juggle my balls and he grabs his privets...after 5 minutes of this they play one song and its a cover of im too y by right said fred...would you still like 311 after this??
You may want to consult a professional
If I was a psychiatrist and someone came into my office and told me that the problem was that he tells stories like that, I'd be like "Dude, you're awesome. Get the fuck outta my office and keep it up".

PS - Whoever might have the 311 Day DVD rip on their computer, you know you want to copy the frame where Nick grabs his crotch (in Feels So Good, I think?) and add that "juggle my balls" text to the picture. It would be so classic.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

give me another month and ill have a crazier scenerio for you all :lol:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

BEWARE THIS IS EXTREMELY KARAZY

Setting- 311 Day 06
ticket price-$20,000
Expected setlist-80 songs

311 comes out pumped and ready to go. but for some reason pnut is dressed like a cop except with very tight cloths on with his asscrack hangin out. nick is wearing a shirt that said "Fuck Hulk Hogan". Tim is wearing a fubu jacket and sagging pants with a chain that said "Tim is money". as they begin there first song nick says this is dedicated to all you old school fuckers. and the fat mexican runs out dressed like a powderpuff girl and rips its cloth off and grinds his stuff pnut whild pnut feels him up...pt.1
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

nick begins singing the abc's and forgets the lryics after h and begins to get angry. he see's "DJ3stripes" front row and yells "hey you! quit recording our shit asshole" and punchs dj3stripes in the face and breaks his recorder. nick says "how u like that u fucks!" and begins to chant ABC! ABC! ABC! sa flys out from backstage on a moped going 40 mph's and flys off the stage right into a poor little girl on a wheel chair. after he gets off her he says "sorry bitch u were all over the road" tim begins to do the macarina while chating ABC! ABC! ABC! and picks up a 9 layer bean dip and drops it on the fat mexicans head and the fat mexican rubs it all over himself. chad flips out and graps "dj3stripes" and smashs head through his kickdrum and says "record that shit!"
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

jesse puma runs out of no where in a spider man suit and attacks chad...chad grabs him by his nutsac and says "what r u gona do now spidey while i got ur balls cuped" he hands jesse over to the mexican where the mexican makes sweet love him on stage. nick says "fuck u jerks! im gona go watch 50 first dates" and they walk off stage

so would u still like 311 after this?????
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

Hahah, funny stuff
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by Offbeat_Dumb_Ass »

Quite an imagination :lol:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

u are one crazy mofu sammy, and i like it :lol:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

k... how bout this....

311 day 06'
$5

fans are so shocked that the tickets are only 5 dollars for the show, but they think it's just a gift from their fav band... little do they know the horror they are about to witness...311 comes out wearing space armor, with light sabers and to hear one of the songs an audience member has to sacrifice a limb. so nick suggest that we pick all the ugly people and make a big circle around them, so now we have about 50 people in the pit, now just as nick picks his first victim, sa makes a dramtic entry by bungee jumping off the light rafers, but the chord breaks, but with sa's mexican reflexs he lands on all fours like i cat on the prowl, in his newly installed voice box he says "wait, nick, i can't let you do this" then a dramatic light saber battle ensues on stage, and just as soon as sa has his chance to kill nick tim hits sa over the head with his guitar, then he runs to nick and grabs him tight and they start to kiss, then pnut sees this... and we all know he has a thing for tim... pnut runs and stabs nick in the back with his stand up bass. tim is so upset that he cuts off his own head with light saber. so now only pnut and chad are left on stage. so chad and p-nut tear it up on stage for 5 hours of kick ass 311 with pnut on vocals and bass and guitar and chad on drums and sa vocals. then at the end of the show the crowd is still shocked at what happened at the beggining of the show, so pnut and chad decide to go on a killing spree in the audience knowing that nobod could know what took place during the show. slowly one by one they start offing the ugly pit that was formed for the sacrifice. now they have killed about 49 of the ugly pit... little do they know that one of teh members of the ugly pit, is none other than the WHITE NINJA (aka Jordan311). so jordan uses his super ninja skills to jump 40 onto the stage, pnut and chad follow to fight him, but they cant resist his good looks, so it ends up they have a gay 3some on stage, while 311 fans start throwing their money on the stage cuz thats what every 311 fan wants. afterward jordan is disgusted with him self so he murders pnut and chad with his super ninja skills, then he performs a hari kiri on himself. in the end there are thousands of fans just shocked at the spectacle they have just witnessed

yay, what a fun story :)

greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

that is some funny fucked up shit right there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

k... :roll:
I'm way too mature for this.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

CollapsingVisionary wrote:k... :roll:
I'm way too mature for this.
come on man, have a lil fun, ur not too mature for the simpsons soooooooo...........................

CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

gd mature people and gd garden lanterns