Cody are you here?

Three Eleven.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Cody are you here?

Post by Jordan311 »

I need to hear your opinions on the chad/pnut drama etc. Thoughts?

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Cody are you here?

Post by CodyComeaux »

It's surprising that hackers or haters of 311 or individual members typed up some bullshit with a fake Chad Twitter handle, unverified, and caused so much drama towards Martinez is all I know, from a IG post.

I don't know the extent of everything, being that I don't really associate myself with the new age 311 fan base of millenials who don't live 311 as a lifestyle as we always did since the early 90s.
I haven't read what they put, but I know Chad's NEVER been a part of social media.

How can Chad believe that the Earth is flat, when he's flown around the globe from 30+ fuckin straight years of touring?

That ONE mistake in lack of sense, created by this spam person or persons didn't even get my time reading into the details of the rumors these dumb mother fuckers are saying. I know my ppl. Like Chad said on ETSD, "It's all printed down in lyrics sheets"

SOLAR FUCKING FLARE.
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:23 am It's surprising that hackers or haters of 311 or individual members typed up some bullshit with a fake Chad Twitter handle, unverified, and caused so much drama towards Martinez is all I know, from a IG post.

I don't know the extent of everything, being that I don't really associate myself with the new age 311 fan base of millenials who don't live 311 as a lifestyle as we always did since the early 90s.
I haven't read what they put, but I know Chad's NEVER been a part of social media.

How can Chad believe that the Earth is flat, when he's flown around the globe from 30+ fuckin straight years of touring?

That ONE mistake in lack of sense, created by this spam person or persons didn't even get my time reading into the details of the rumors these dumb mother fuckers are saying. I know my ppl. Like Chad said on ETSD, "It's all printed down in lyrics sheets"

SOLAR FUCKING FLARE.
Oh damn so you really are out of the loop. It's not fake tweets/screenshots, Chad is an actual crazy person now

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Now, suddenly??? Or did the fan base just learn about his personal opinions on things in life?
What makes all this "official" and what are the details that are making ppl hate on Chad?
Spoken.