311 Vocalist Doug “SA” Martinez Appears To Have Publicly Condemned The Band’s Drummer Chad Sexton

Three Eleven.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

311 Vocalist Doug “SA” Martinez Appears To Have Publicly Condemned The Band’s Drummer Chad Sexton

Post by Jordan311 »

311 Vocalist Doug “SA” Martinez Appears To Have Publicly Condemned The Band’s Drummer Chad Sexton Over His Controversial Conspiracy Theory Beliefs

https://www.theprp.com/2022/05/04/news/ ... M3w1_PApBY

:shock: :cry:

thoughts, anyone? Personally I'm sad that Chad is acting like such a fucking idiot. Regardless of your personal/political beliefs, he shouldn't be posting this kind of stuff publicly on social media considering he's semi-famous and it obviously goes against most of the band's beliefs and what they've been preaching about for 30 years. I don't think it ruins the music for me, but it's definitely a bit of a dark mark and will cloud my mind when I listen to 311 for a while. I'm sure I'll still be able to rock out to their stuff, but I wonder what/if anything this means for the band moving forward. Will it affect the fanbase or live shows or music they write moving forward? Or will the band continue on as usual as if nothing happened? I'd imagine like most things, the vocal miniority are the ones kicking up the most stink on social media so maybe the general public who goes to see them live, etc aren't really bothered by it, or won't even know it happened.

Guess we'll see.

If this is what breaks up the band I'll be pretty bummed, since this is such a shitty way for them to go and I would have never seen something like this coming.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Re: 311 Vocalist Doug “SA” Martinez Appears To Have Publicly Condemned The Band’s Drummer Chad Sexton

Post by Nate »

I can't even find links to Chads social media. I want to see what conspiracies he's latched onto
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: 311 Vocalist Doug “SA” Martinez Appears To Have Publicly Condemned The Band’s Drummer Chad Sexton

Post by Jordan311 »

Nate wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:44 pm I can't even find links to Chads social media. I want to see what conspiracies he's latched onto
it was on something called Truth Social which I think is a right wing social media site, but apparently he's deleted his posts now

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

It's too dramatic of details to just ALL come out to the public, when Chad has NEVERRRR took part in any kind of social media platforms.

Spam, bots, and deranged individuals have more power than what's spoken of, by simply using the world wide web.

I've been through all sorts of spam and rumors and bullshit, via internet, throughout the last decade and I'm NOBODY, compared to individuals like 311 who are so much more visual to the worldwide public view.
Someone's playing games throughout the Matrix.

I mean, didn't the entire DTOM sessions leak into our AIM Messenger chats randomly, a year before the album was released, bc either someone guessed Hexum's email password, or someone found some shit in the dumpsters at the studio??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's be adults and scoff this shit off. We know 311 better than this. Don't crown the losers who sparked the match to this mini fire.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I don't know if everyone realizes this, but there is career in being a social media person, typically for someone busy and famous.

They have the log-in credentials to make posts for whatever celebrity, under the celebrity's social media name confirmed name.

Snoop Dogg's not posting on Instagram all day every day! hahaha Someone is getting paid from Snoop to post things on Snoop's account, adding value and contributing to the Snoop Dogg "Product".

I say all this, bc I'm 99.9999% sure that other people, or mgmt, or whoever have access to S.A.'s IG account.
I'm not certain that this is a FACT, but I have a really good feeling that not only S.A., but other 311 members' social media pages aren't 100% exclusive to JUST THOSE INDIVIDUALS. haha They know a lottta ppl around the world. they have families. ppl working with them who have information, etc..
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

sorry to break it to you man but Chad actually was on truth social posting conspiracy shit and pro-Russia sentiment, and has been a Trumper for a while now. This isn't just someone faking social media posts. It's pretty sad to be honest

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

If I was in his tax bracket I'd be a "Trumper" too, for the financial benefits. :lol:
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Plus, with being as high as a worldwide rockstar for so long, I know that he's personally met all SORTS of unique and important individuals, that could have easily made an impact on him and his feelings and thought patterns
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Plus, with being as high as a worldwide rockstar for so long, I know that he's personally met all SORTS of unique and important individuals, that could have easily made an impact on him and his feelings and thought patterns
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:08 pm sorry to break it to you man but Chad actually was on truth social posting conspiracy shit and pro-Russia sentiment, and has been a Trumper for a while now. This isn't just someone faking social media posts. It's pretty sad to be honest

Later
Was his reasonings on his opinions explained? That matters most.
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:31 am
Jordan311 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:08 pm sorry to break it to you man but Chad actually was on truth social posting conspiracy shit and pro-Russia sentiment, and has been a Trumper for a while now. This isn't just someone faking social media posts. It's pretty sad to be honest

Later
Was his reasonings on his opinions explained? That matters most.
He watches stupid documentaries on youtube and gets his news from right wing conspiracy spots. He's also a flat earther.
:evil5: TB>BB
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

"flat earther" I'll NEVER BELIEVE.
Dude flew in airplanes around the WORLD touring for decades! He's smarter than that.
Spoken.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:01 am "flat earther" I'll NEVER BELIEVE.
Dude flew in airplanes around the WORLD touring for decades! He's smarter than that.
You're right, afterall he wrote all of their greatest riffs.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

bcolephases wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:04 am
CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:01 am "flat earther" I'll NEVER BELIEVE.
You're right, afterall he wrote all of their greatest riffs.
Chad and Hexum ARE 311. Those are the 2 members that created their own fucking genre. They both wrote MOST OF THEIR DISCOGRAPHY & were/are responsible for 311 doing so much for so long.

I remember growing up, getting 311's new CD that came out, and reading the CD booklet front to back every time.
Music:
Sexton, Hexum, Sexton, Hexum, Sexton, Hexum, Sexton, Hexum, Sexton, Hexum, Sexton, Hexum.

Pretty sure he's one to read through this forum, but what was P-Nut's reasoning for leaving 311 after the cruise, next year?
Did he publicly mention why?
And did he say for how long, or forever?

I haven't been keeping up with the 311 Internet gossip, but I can sense hostility from the comments I read from ppl on 311's social media posts.

Y'all fill me in on everything.
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Pnut is a bleeding heart liberal. Chad is a Qanon idiot. Seems Pnut is exhausted and all this shit with Chad isn't helping. It doesn't matter that Chad has flown on planes. He's clearly believing shit he sees on youtube over actual science.
:evil5: TB>BB
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

By the way, The Hive is for sale. End of an era.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:01 am By the way, The Hive is for sale. End of an era.
no shit, seriously? where did you find this out?

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:21 pm
bcolephases wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:01 am By the way, The Hive is for sale. End of an era.

Later
I don't have a link, and maybe it was premature to say it's already on sale, but apparently PNut said on IG Live they are GOING TO sell it eventually.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:32 pm

Later
I don't have a link, and maybe it was premature to say it's already on sale, but apparently PNut said on IG Live they are GOING TO sell it eventually.
damn you and your fake news.

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:15 pm
bcolephases wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:32 pm

Later
damn you and your fake news.

Later
Just going off the comments related to your screenshots provided in the fb group. Sheesh.