ETSD Youtube Series

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Anyone watching it?
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: ETSD Youtube Series

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:41 pm Anyone watching it?
haven't yet. But was interested to check it out. Is it live streaming or something I can watch anytime? Did you watch any, jimbo? good?

They also did that free concert "stream" a week or so ago but it was just a recording of a recent show from California I think. I tuned in for a few minutes but the mix was SO bad. their vocals sounded horrible, it was hard to listen to. I know their voices are going a bit in their old age but it was actually depressing to listen to so I noped out. I'm sure it sounds better live, but yeah, our boys are gettin oldddddd :(

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I watched like 2/3 of the first episode so far and it was mostly really boring lol.

I wonder if they get any better cuz this shit was putting me to sleep. Just following around random crew members in warehouses and shit. Very little interesting footage of the band or anything exciting

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:19 pm I watched like 2/3 of the first episode so far and it was mostly really boring lol.

I wonder if they get any better cuz this shit was putting me to sleep. Just following around random crew members in warehouses and shit. Very little interesting footage of the band or anything exciting

Later
Yeah I thought the exact thing. I think we just know so much as big fans and it's a good move for 311 to give some good attention & facts from the 311 lifestyle- for a lot of newer fans to catch them up a bit.

I feel this MUST be done to continue having such a great like-minded fan base ➕
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I forgot I knew about this.
:evil5: TB>BB