Not to be a downer but,

Three Eleven.

Who is going to be the first member of 311 to die?

Nick
No votes
The Trump supporter
50%
SA
17%
P-Nut
No votes
miT
33%

Total votes: 6

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: Not to be a downer but,

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:43 pm I'm giving my answer in a more positive light, and stating with Great confidence that:

I'm all in with Timothy J. Mahoney living the longest of the 5, in this temporary physical life.

Although no one really dies in the spiritual world (The Real World) which lasts for eternity.

Physicists have officially concluded with enough evidence, that human beings have "souls" aka "spirits" aka whatever title you choose to call it, in both each of us as individual humans, and all as 1 - together (Which totals God, or whatever name for this perfect entity & Creator.)
***INSERT ONE AND THE SAME LYRICS***

... Sorry, I got a little off track, mixing the facts with my personal thoughts and beliefs.

"Might as well make up anything to believe in
It's made inside of you."
Nicholas Hexum

Okay, here's all current scientific facts:
***We, as individuals DO have a soul/spirit.
***Physicists categorize the soul as being a form of Energy.
***The ole Physics fact from long ago: Energy cannot be Created, NOR Destroyed.
***This means our true selves, our sprit energy, was always here and will Continue for eternity.
***This proves an either single or reincarnation after life, forever.
***The physical bodies that we are currently in is temporary. Think of it as a costume of your true self.

I Personally believe that we experience multiple HUMAN-only lives in the physical world(just planet Earth for now, until the near future), remembering wisdom from our souls from what we learned from our past lives in the physical world. We use our Free Will to choose to use all of the past wisdom we've learned to grow at a higher frequency, eventually becoming a god, or CONTINUE to make the same mistakes.

However, to get even DEEPER....
Because Time truly does NOT exist, Everything that ever happened, already happened, and every thing for eternity already happened as well. ;)
Our human brains gives us the privilege to take this RIDE, and FEEL everything from it!

I'd like to end this for all of Earth People who took a moment out of their day to read this, of something I remembered from one of my previous lives:

HEY!
DON'T WORRY.
DON'T BE AFRAID, EVER
BECAUSE,
This is just a RIDE. :D

CODY IS BACK IN A BIG WAY!

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:15 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:43 pm I'm giving my answer in a more positive light, and stating with Great confidence that:

I'm all in with Timothy J. Mahoney living the longest of the 5, in this temporary physical life.

Although no one really dies in the spiritual world (The Real World) which lasts for eternity.

Physicists have officially concluded with enough evidence, that human beings have "souls" aka "spirits" aka whatever title you choose to call it, in both each of us as individual humans, and all as 1 - together (Which totals God, or whatever name for this perfect entity & Creator.)

... Sorry, I got a little off track, mixing the facts with my personal thoughts and beliefs.

Nicholas Hexum

***This means our true selves, our sprit energy, was always here and will Continue for eternity.
***The physical bodies that we are currently in is temporary. Think of it as a costume of your true self.

I Personally believe that we experience multiple HUMAN-only lives in the physical world(just planet Earth for now, until the near future), remembering wisdom from our souls from what we learned from our past lives in the physical world. We use our Free Will to choose to use all of the past wisdom we've learned to grow at a higher frequency, eventually becoming a god, or CONTINUE to make the same mistakes.

Because Time truly does NOT exist, Everything that ever happened, already happened, and every thing for eternity already happened as well. ;)
Our human brains gives us the privilege to take this RIDE, and FEEL everything from it!

I'd like to end this for all of Earth People who took a moment out of their day to read this, of something I remembered from one of my previous lives:

HEY!
DON'T WORRY.
DON'T BE AFRAID, EVER
BECAUSE,

Later

Missed y'all buddy! What's been your favorite hobbies to do the last couple years during this entry into the Age of Aquarius?

So many people round the globe getting "woke" simultaneously! 🙃🙃🙃😮😮😮🌍🌎🌏♾️
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:10 am

Nicholas Hexum

HEY!
DON'T WORRY.
DON'T BE AFRAID, EVER
BECAUSE,

Later

Missed y'all buddy! What's been your favorite hobbies to do the last couple years during this entry into the Age of Aquarius?

I'm rock climbing now. for the last 1.5 years or so I've gotten pretty into it.

Also had a kid so that has been keeping us busy

Later
ImageImage
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

damn, I love this Cody pamphlet
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:34 pm damn, I love Cody
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:35 pm

Later

Later
Damn, dude. Don't you wanna stay alive so you can watch your kid grow up? That's a mighty risky activity, is it not? Unless you're Tom Cruise or something.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 pm

Later
Damn, dude. Don't you wanna stay alive so you can watch your kid grow up? That's a mighty risky activity, is it not? Unless you're Tom Cruise or something.
I mean it's as risky as any other sport, there's a reason you use a rope and harness and tons of other safety gear when climbing routes on an actual mountain. If you know what you're doing, then you have plenty of precautions in place, and you're more likely to get hit by a car crossing the street, statistically anyway.

I'm not off just free-soloing stuff lol

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:42 pm
bcolephases wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 pm

Later
I mean it's as risky as any other sport, there's a reason you use a rope and harness and tons of other safety gear when climbing routes on an actual mountain. If you know what you're doing, then you have plenty of precautions in place, and you're more likely to get hit by a car crossing the street, statistically anyway.

Later
Aight, man. Just be careful out there.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Later

[/quote]
[/quote]

Later

[/quote]

THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!! Down South, although it's "Sportsman's Paradise", I've NEVER heard anyone randomly mention how they just began rock climbing! haha You sound like a healthy individual! I mean I know nothing about you personally, but with your level of 311 hardcore fan-ness, I'm gonna guess your older than me and I'm almost 37! And you say you JUST picked up rock climbing 1.5 years ago, outta nowhere when you haven't been doing it before. That's awesome! Are you normally a physically active, energetic person?
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:50 am I'm rock climbing now. for the last 1.5 years or so I've gotten pretty into it.

Later
[/quote]

Later

[/quote]

THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!! Down South, although it's "Sportsman's Paradise", I've NEVER heard anyone randomly mention how they just began rock climbing! haha You sound like a healthy individual! I mean I know nothing about you personally, but with your level of 311 hardcore fan-ness, I'm gonna guess your older than me and I'm almost 37! And you say you JUST picked up rock climbing 1.5 years ago, outta nowhere when you haven't been doing it before. That's awesome! Are you normally a physically active, energetic person?
[/quote]

I just turned 37 like two weeks ago actually! I have never been a physically active person until I was about 30. Then I started hitting the gym, lost a bit of weight (I wasn't too overweight, just lost about 10-15 kilos. 25 lbs or so) and got really into weightlifting for about 3-4 years. Put on a good amount of muscle, but then kinda hurt my back doing deadlifts so I dialed back the weight lifting a lot. Ran into some people rock climbing a couple years back and it looked super fun, so I found a local facebook group of climbers, joined that, bought all the gear and dove into it head first, learning from everyone else and youtube etc to get proper technique and basic skills. Now I climb usually about 3x/week. Mostly indoors training at the climbing/bouldering gym, but usually getting outdoors to a local mountain or boulder field for some climbing in nature once or twice a month also. I'd say I'm definitely a pretty physically active person nowadays, even though my day job is sitting on the computer all day and I also like to just sit on the couch and play video games in my free time also, not to mention now with the added time sink and responsibility of keeping a small human alive. But my wife is really cool about letting me still have my time for personal pursuits and interests/hobbies. So I think I have a good mix. I still lift weights about 1x per week just to maintain my strength, but the bulk of my physical activity comes from climbing these days and even though I'm not super young anymore, it's been a nice steady improvement in my abilities and climbing skills over the last 2 years. super satisfying.

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

That sounds so damn fun to do, never did it... Still want to sky dive and mark a few of those things off my bucket list. But yeah man, you do sound like you have a nice, healthy balance in life. Especially at our age of a typical individual starting to "feel like I'm getting old" 😂
The weight training, I feel, gave you an initiation of feeling that addicting PHYSICAL & ADRENALINE RUSH, which probably had a part in you being immediately open to rock climbing when you "Jumped Right In"
Spoken.