For Your Viewing Pleasure

Three Eleven.
Mill_City_Excitable
Let the Games Begin

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Post by Mill_City_Excitable »

Both nights available for stream and/or download in 1080p.
Note: Please don't fuck me over by spreading these links far & wide.. thanks and enjoy!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Re: For Your Viewing Pleasure

Post by logosteel »

Nice! I've got .ts (direct rip) and an mkv rip. PM me your email and I'll share
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

Thanks homey. This shit is fucking dope. I haven't gone through it all but it seems like the older stuff sounds the best. I feel like maybe there is a nostalgia that takes place with them at this point playing older stuff where they kind of wish they were back there to do it all over again, so they go extra hard on it. The basement set is fucking awesome. Some of the best shit I've seen them do. Using the old instruments and amps gives it that dirty sound they wouldn't get using their current gear. At first I was depressed watching this but I was listening through laptop speakers which make everything sound terrible. Sure there are pitch issues on the vocals these days but I feel blessed that they still sound so good. I know sounded 100x better in person with everyone singing along. My wife's birthday being on 311 day has kept me from making the trip the past couple. I took her to too many in a row and I am paying for it now. I'll be doing visuals in 2020.
Rock for Light
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

Fuck me that drum solo segment is legendary. FUUUUUUUUUUCKKCKKCKCKCKCKCKCYCJCSKUCKSUCKSUKC..
Rock for Light
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Hi Ray it's good to see you.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

The only viewing that gives me pleasure is the president's mistress.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Thanks!

HI FREE RAY! I HAVE MISSED YOU! PLEASE STAY!
:evil5: TB>BB
Skrimshaw
Swing, I'm doin' my thing

Post by Skrimshaw »

Thanks man! I was hoping someone would have helped out with this.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I look forward to another Cody rant about this that I won't read.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

basement set was pretty fun. I do enjoy that every 311 Day they keep coming out with something interesting to put up instead of just "oh look here is a fire breather!"
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am basement set was pretty fun. I do enjoy that every 311 Day they keep coming out with something interesting to put up instead of just "oh look here is a fire breather!"
And 'oh, a jester and Dracula' and 'oh, an orchestra' and 'oh, pretty dancers' and 'oh, Zack Hexum'. Did I miss anything?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:09 pm
$lmjimy311 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am basement set was pretty fun. I do enjoy that every 311 Day they keep coming out with something interesting to put up instead of just "oh look here is a fire breather!"
And 'oh, a jester and Dracula' and 'oh, an orchestra' and 'oh, pretty dancers' and 'oh, Zack Hexum'. Did I miss anything?
yeah, the orchestra, and the new orleans jazz band also. And I'm sure other stuff. jimbo is just dumb and can only remember one thing in his small brain

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:37 am
yeah, the orchestra, and the new orleans jazz band also. And I'm sure other stuff. jimbo is just dumb and can only remember one thing in his small brain

Later

Dipshit, I'm praising them for doing stuff like the orchestra and the jazz band and the basement. I said I enjoy that every 311 day they do something interesting instead of just firebreathers.

AND HOW COULD YOU FORGET BRINGING OUT MARK MCGRATH?

Jesus, you two are morons.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 am

Later

Dipshit, I'm praising them for doing stuff like the orchestra and the jazz band and the basement. I said I enjoy that every 311 day they do something interesting instead of just firebreathers.

you shut your whore mouth

iiiii just wanna fly

sugar ray is the shit

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm
$lmjimy311 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 am

Later

you shut your whore mouth

iiiii just wanna fly

sugar ray is the shit

Later
I stopped caring after self-titled.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Floored was p good. I admit I came for fly, loved the rest and older stuff. Then they went poprock.
Mill_City_Excitable
Let the Games Begin

Post by Mill_City_Excitable »

Years ago at the state fair, Sugar Ray was playing and at one point, Mark brought some drunken idiot from the "pit" on stage for a karaoke bit in which the band plays the backing track of a random song - the poor sap on stage has no idea what the song will be and lyrics aren't provided. The drunken idiot was me and the song they gave me was Butterfly by Crazytown. I dominated 3/4 of the first verse before losing track of reality and proceeding to yell "WHATS UP HURON?! GET UP! GET UP!" as if I was a rockstar and not a shitfaced highschool kid wearing a "GIT ER DONE!" shirt. Mark eventually took the mic back, gave me a shirt and booted me off the stage. By the end of the night, my girlfriend was so irritated by random people yelling "WHAT'S UP HURON!!!" at us as we walked around, she decided to throw a psychotic tantrum on the double Ferris wheel and dump me.

Best day ever, courtesy of a swiped bottle of Lord Calvert and 14:59 era Sugar Ray.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Mill_City_Excitable wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:25 pm Years ago at the state fair, Sugar Ray was playing and at one point, Mark brought some drunken idiot from the "pit" on stage for a karaoke bit in which the band plays the backing track of a random song - the poor sap on stage has no idea what the song will be and lyrics aren't provided. The drunken idiot was me and the song they gave me was Butterfly by Crazytown. I dominated 3/4 of the first verse before losing track of reality and proceeding to yell "WHATS UP HURON?! GET UP! GET UP!" as if I was a rockstar and not a shitfaced highschool kid wearing a "GIT ER DONE!" shirt. Mark eventually took the mic back, gave me a shirt and booted me off the stage. By the end of the night, my girlfriend was so irritated by random people yelling "WHAT'S UP HURON!!!" at us as we walked around, she decided to throw a psychotic tantrum on the double Ferris wheel and dump me.

Best day ever, courtesy of a swiped bottle of Lord Calvert and 14:59 era Sugar Ray.
hahaha excellent story. Worth coming out of lurk mode to tell

Later
ImageImage