311 Day 2018 Live HD webcast, WITH replays

Three Eleven.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

311 Day 2018 Live HD webcast, WITH replays

Post by CodyComeaux »

So 311 is offering an HD Live streaming webcast of both 311 Day 2018 night shows!
The ability to watch each show on your own time as many times as you want, 48 hours after the premiere.
AND the ability to download both nights on mp3s!

I'll be watching the shows live in HD....

But with the access of A/V Pre-recorded REPLAYS, with high bandwidth, bc it's not Live....

I have a nice Graphics Card, PC. You know the rest....
I got y'all, TB.

*DJ, record it just in case, bc I've never recorded such large streaming files before bro.

-Nazz
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: 311 Day 2018 Live HD webcast, WITH replays

Post by CodyComeaux »

You can all order a pre package here:

http://nugs.tv/live-webcasts/5,822/311- ... as-NV.html

I got the highest package, bc this is only my 3rd 311 Day I'll be missing, along with 02 & 2010.

Kinda have an idea of some rarities they'll be playing.... We can reply here with our guesses.

Screenshot_20180304-022916.png
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I'm going to be getting the HD livestream and HOPE that my shitty australian internet connection will be able to stream it smoothly.

I've talked to their tech support and they told me if it's super shit for me, then I can get a refund.

Hoping their service is ok, because I can live stream other HD content just fine, so if it doesn't work then it's their service most likely.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

I really wanted to go this year but other things came up. I'm looking forward to the setlust this year.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan, I'll try my best to record it nicely mate.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I think that this is only the 2nd ever 311 Day that they're recording professionally and releasing on mp3. I'm really excited about that for my car drives!
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jojo said he's gonna give me the download later so I'm good.
:evil5: TB>BB
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

My predictions of rarity setlist songs:

*Lemming
*Tune In
*Unity into Hydroponic
*Premiere of Places, of course
*C.U.T.M.
*Earth People
*Into the Flame
*Right Now
*You Get Worked out of retirement (on the fence)
*90+% of Mosaic & Stereolithic albums
*Hostile Apostle
*From Chaos
*Large in the Margin
*LTCF
*Running
*Wake Your Mind Up
*Mindspin
*Too Much Too Fast
*Week of Saturdays
*Simplify
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

***311 Day 2018 Video Recording Update, family***

i will Capture the Video for both nights, using VLC Media Player. It doesn't allow to both capture A/V simultaneously. BUT, I'll have the 2 video files saved, and I purchased the .mp3 package as well. I'll just need to do a little A/V editing together and match up the video with the audio.
Gonna take longer than I thought, but it's going to be Great Quality and.... 2 enormous files saved on my pc. haha.. I'm definitely keeping the original A/V edit merge, high quality version saved on my PC. But if it comes out to be TOO large to give to my people, I may have to convert and compress the files.

So in conclusion,
I'll have video of 311 Day 2018 from both nights for my close friends on the wonderful TaiyedBrodels forums!

***Way off topic, but I have to type this out here while it's still in my memory. haha...
WHO'S READY FOR THE MOTHER FUCKIN 2018 CLEVELAND MOTHER FUCKING BROWNS
!?!??!?!?!??!?
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Screenshot_20180310-233236.png
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

This muh fucker over here screenshotting himself...smh

Someone hook me up with a dl. I was out celebrating my 30th and didn't catch the show.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:06 am This muh fucker over here screenshotting himself...smh

Someone hook me up with a dl. I was out celebrating my 30th and didn't catch the show.
Jimmy G, I'm going to quickly teach you a part of the flawless marketing system that I learned, from when I was a Marketing MGR for 2.5 years with a team of 10+ individuals I all supervised, trained, etc.. Although I learned all of the education from a Sales career, it literally applies to everything.
For example, picking up women, nailing job interviews, and basically getting wherever you want...
Not in a crimeful way, however it's not in a nice way in the Big Picture, as well
Because it's literally mind control.

A specific portion of the system stood out very clearly, after I read your post.

The way that you wrote everything is completely opposite of the right way of possibly receiving a mentioned "download of the show".

You're smarter than that bro.

Think of the amount of planning, talking with several different types of companies, and organizing, that MGMT had to work at to making a VERY SUCCESSFUL HD Live stream of 311 Day 2018 available to 311 fans worldwide.

The way that you approached me and the rest of the board for receiving a Diamond Gem was very disrespectful, needy, and selfish.

Come on MAN!

That's not you.

For jokes, fuck yes! Of course!

But this is you coming up to a group of people DEMANDING that you recover it.
This Project, as being the Great Servant to my fellow Brothers, is going to take me multiple days - a week to complete, after merging the FLAC audio files with the Full converted Desktop capture for video, on my A/V software.

The part of the system that you failed at, is:
B.B.B.
Build
Break
Build

I know you didn't see the show but I'm DAMN WELL positive that you know by now, that this was the greatest 311 Day(1 Day) show of all time, with the greatest SETLIST, and a light show spanning from the back of the Boyz, connecting all the way up and covering the entire ceiling!!!!
If you attended this show sober, you would have felt the effects of acid. 😂 NOT exaggerating.
That's what's taking me longer as well...
After seeing how BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS the entire 4 hour show was, I'm looking for methods of capturing the video as 1080p, to be able to save on my hard drive.

I know that you probably came into the bb not really thinking about how bad your words really came out, because your intentions are positive.

Next time, just be a lil more aware of how you're typing to someone else & how the individual may receive your words
Especially if you're asking for a handout from someone who's behind on his bills, paid $70 directly to our boys for both night HD streams, both night audio files, and is spending days of his time doing all of the detailed computer work to make the final video files available to those who keepin it True. 👌

Sounds like you have some sort of lack of sleep, or a hangover, or a COMEEEEDDDDooowwwwwnnnn, imo.

I know you understand what I mean kid. /G\

Btw, who is responsible from San Fran, for successfully stealing the NFL cheat codes from Belichik?! Y'ALL CAN'T HAVE RICHARD SHERMAN AT CB!! Y'all GOT enough already, you greedy bastards! Thas CHEATIN!

Das arrite tho homedawg. Fa Real.

***This is still underground local N.O. news, so keep ya fuckin mouth shut, or you'll be a mark for The Big Easy Mafia***

The biggest piece of the puzzle that's been missing at our TE position, since Jimmy Graham left our asses, is coming to our squad for the 2018 season.
You may have heard of him...
Jimmy Graham is coming back to NAWLINS baby!

When we get to the red zone, it's impossible to stop us from scoring a TD.

*With top receiver Buckeye- Mike Thomas on the right SIDELINES, who catches everything and stays in the cut and never on NFL Media.

*The Greatest Run duo in the entire league, Kamara/Ingram, shaking all defenders up the gut and sides, like a bad case of Parkinsons.

*Jimmy's big gorilla ass being back at center end zone to catch anything, as well as being reliable at converting key 3rd downs to firsts.

*With Breesus at the control center of everything
And Sean Payton's GENIUS playmaking and playcalling....

WHODAT?!
Spoken.
robah
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by robah »

CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

robah wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 pm https://youtu.be/8I8_fxj5ZTA
You upset, sport?

I'm here to talk with you about whatever you'd like or whatever's bothering you, being that I noticed that you used emotional projection as primary intention of the reply you recently posted.

If you need some time, it's alright. It really is.

Everything's going to be okay, sweetheart.
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

hahaha god DAMN Cody taking people to SCHOOL in this thread!

Night 1 was fucking incredible though, like honestly I have been so god damn impressed with their performances. Aside from a few Nick voice cracks and fubbed lyrics here and there, they have never sounded better live. tim and chad have been so fucking on point, and SA has been nearly flawless.

The shit from Mosaic has been so fucking good. That album just seems to work so good live. The setlist in general has kept me VERY satisfied. A perfect mix of old/new and b-sides. fucking Stealing Happy Hours and Use of Time. and GET DOWN. so good!! And that little extended drum solo/jam during Stealing Happy Hours was so sick! The Wish You Were Here tribute was god damn emotional, and following it up with I'll Be Here a While was just fucking brilliant

I hope they don't cave and play all the singles on night 2. I expect them to play Beautiful Disaster and Down, but I'm really hoping they leave out Amber, Love Song and City's on Fire.

SO stoked for night 2!

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I'm not reading all of that
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:51 pm hahaha god DAMN Cody taking people to SCHOOL in this thread!

Night 1 was fucking incredible though, like honestly I have been so god damn impressed with their performances. Aside from a few Nick voice cracks and fubbed lyrics here and there, they have never sounded better live. tim and chad have been so fucking on point, and SA has been nearly flawless.

The shit from Mosaic has been so fucking good. That album just seems to work so good live. The setlist in general has kept me VERY satisfied. A perfect mix of old/new and b-sides. fucking Stealing Happy Hours and Use of Time. and GET DOWN. so good!! And that little extended drum solo/jam during Stealing Happy Hours was so sick! The Wish You Were Here tribute was god damn emotional, and following it up with I'll Be Here a While was just fucking brilliant

I hope they don't cave and play all the singles on night 2. I expect them to play Beautiful Disaster and Down, but I'm really hoping they leave out Amber, Love Song and City's on Fire.

SO stoked for night 2!

Later

Haha! Ya like dem skills huh? Took many years of getting heckled to become a professional.

But YEAH MAN, a very on point post, thoroughly inside and out!!!!
I just wanna add some extra props to vato loco's performance! TONS of SA dominant vocals on the setlist last night! I felt like Nick was rotating between every single song saying:

"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR SA MARTINEZ ON THE VOCAL!" (Hex only says Vocal singularly.🤣)

Next song...

"GIVE IT UP FOR HOME-DAWG ON LEAD GUITAR!"

And yeah, Hex's voice cracking and lyric slipping was highly noticeably, unfortunately.
I say unfortunately because I paid money for the audio files for both nights! 😂🤣
Disappointed that Get Down happened to be one of those tracks..

HOWEVER!!!!

Nick and all the Boyz were HIGHLY energetic throughout the ENTIRE show. ESPECIALLY AT THE END!!!!!

That aspect made it feel like the 311 Live ole days!

HOW BOUT DAT NO-PSYCHEDELIC-NEEDED LIGHT SHOW, that spanned from ALL behind the guys, to covering the entire fuckin ceiling!!!!

Whoever dropped Lucy entered the gates of HEAVEN last night!! Haha!

Here's my prediction of tonight's setlist songs.
50 total.
In random order.
I'm beating my 41.46% of correctly predicted songs that we played on the first night.
From the 50 tracks I had saved on my computer on an iTunes playlist that I made in August
17 of the songs were played!!!

When I heard the first guitar note of How Do You Feel? BEING THE FUCKING 3RDDDDD SONG TO OPEN UP 311 DAY 2018,
I instantly shit my pants.
I STILL cannot believe it nearly 24 hours later.

The balls to the wall rareness of that taking place, gives me hope for tonight's SETLIST to be just as Good, if not, Greater than last night's

311 knows the code VERY WELL, after over 25 years of touring, of performing a 311 Day that you'll remember til the day you die.

Last night's show and SETLIST....
Our boyz know it.
Last night's crowd knows it.
The Live steamers know it.
And everyone who read the SETLIST details know it.

They literally came out the GATE throwing fireballs through the speakers
ALL
NIGHT
LONG
Last night!

ANY Entertainer knows that you must end with a bang!

My SETLIST predictions for tonight were chosen safely, as if it would normally be for what hasn't been played yet, etc
But my gut is telling me that I'm fortunately WRONG.

311 are Masters of Surprises.
It's actually printed in the Bible.

😂

Anyway, here's my 50 song prediction for tonight.
Again I nailed 17 last night.

1. Applied Science
2. Down
3. Amber
4. Creatures
5. On a Roll
6. Syntax Error
7. Freeze Time
8. Come Original
9. Ebb & Flow
10. Great Divide
11. Hive
12. Hydroponic
13. Right Now
14. Homebrew
15. Too Much Too Fast
16. Mindspin
17. Wake Your Mind Up
18. Lemming
19. Plain
20. Simplify
21. Strangers
22. Beautiful Disaster
23. Writer’s Block Party
24. Freak Out
25. Do You Right
26. FTBS
27. Let the Cards Fall
28. Seems Uncertain
29. Large in the Margin
30. Sick Tight
31. First Straw
32. Thank Your Lucky Stars
33. Jackpot
34. Wild Nights
35. Existential Hero
36. Tranquility
37. Made in the Shade
38. Vape ‘n’ Away
39. Tribute
40. Blizza
41. The Quickening
42. Cali Soca
43. Into the Flame
44. Week of Saturdays
45. Too Much to Think
46. The Night is Young
47. Til the City’s on Fire
48. Too Late
49. Forever Now
50. Days of 88

Much Love Jay!
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

I just wanna add some extra props to vato loco's performance! TONS of SA dominant vocals on the setlist last night! I felt like Nick was rotating between every single song saying:

"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR SA MARTINEZ ON THE VOCAL!" (Hex only says Vocal singularly.🤣)

Next song...

"GIVE IT UP FOR HOME-DAWG ON LEAD GUITAR!"

And yeah, Hex's voice cracking and lyric slipping was highly noticeably, unfortunately.
I say unfortunately because I paid money for the audio files for both nights! 😂🤣
Disappointed that Get Down happened to be one of those tracks..

HOWEVER!!!!

Nick and all the Boyz were HIGHLY energetic throughout the ENTIRE show. ESPECIALLY AT THE END!!!!!

That aspect made it feel like the 311 Live ole days!

HOW BOUT DAT NO-PSYCHEDELIC-NEEDED LIGHT SHOW, that spanned from ALL behind the guys, to covering the entire fuckin ceiling!!!!

Much Love Jay!
fuck yeah dude, SA fucking killed it. They've played a ton of SA-centric songs so far!

SA's voice was actually a bit weak on the first couple songs too but as soon as their vocal chords warmed up they both fucking CRUSHED IT through the rest of the show. So impressed.

and yeah man the lights were tippy as hell! best 311 light show ever haha

Later
ImageImage