Mosaic Top Songs, after digestion.

Three Eleven.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Mosaic Top Songs, after digestion.

Post by CodyComeaux »

-Wildfire is such a complex and jam-packed filled goodness all crammed into 1 song! And to put it as track 2 is WAY creatively awesome!!!

-Night is Young: GREAT that the guitar sound of Wandering Around was complete into another multigenre transitioning individual song!

-Perfect Mistake has been getting better and better and better as I listen more! NEVER skip the track in my car when it comes on.

-Extension has raised up through the ROOF from when I first started listening to Mosaic to now! Love the way the lyrics are sang, drum beat, bass line, Tim, and LYRICS!!!
TONS of metaphors written nicely for this track!

-One and the Same still reigns supreme as greatest track on Mosaic and I place it in the top 20 of all time greatest 311 tracks made.

-Syntax Error not getting enough love at Live show setlists. Why?

After playing only Mosaic in my car since it's release, there are a few tracks I skip always, and tracks I skip depending on my mood.

*Always skipped at this point:
-Too Much To Think
-Til City's on Fire
-Places

*Tracks I skip often:
-Island Sun
-Inside Our Home
-On a Roll

In Conclusion,
Stereolithic still remains #1 of best front to back album of all 311 albums.

STAND UNDEFEATED!
Anything that we set our mind
United by a fire to be undefined
It’s an extension that’s reaching so far away
Now lemme give you something sweet hey
Spoken.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Mosaic Top Songs, after digestion.

Post by mystoneybaby »

I still haven't listened to any albums after Uplifter.

Not trying to be "that guy" but I just haven't gotten around to it for some reason. .. I really tried with Uplifter but i couldn't get into it.

I actually just googled 311's discog to see how many albums came out after Uplifter (spoiler alert it's three) and according to wikipedia DTOM and Hey You went 2 and 3, respectively on the alternative chart when they came out. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Can someone explain this to me?

Explain to me how DTOM and HEY YOU went higher than EVERY OTHER SINGLE, FROM EVERY OTHER ALBUM ASIDE FROM LOVESONG & DOWN!
:violent2:
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

mystoneybaby wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:00 am I still haven't listened to any albums after Uplifter.

Not trying to be "that guy" but I just haven't gotten around to it for some reason. .. I really tried with Uplifter but i couldn't get into it.

I actually just googled 311's discog to see how many albums came out after Uplifter (spoiler alert it's three) and according to wikipedia DTOM and Hey You went 2 and 3, respectively on the alternative chart when they came out. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Explain to me how DTOM and HEY YOU went higher than EVERY OTHER SINGLE, FROM EVERY OTHER ALBUM ASIDE FROM LOVESONG & DOWN!
Just keep it on the positive,
Stoney. I believe DTOM and it's sessions are a really wild evolving mystery for 311's career from that point, that a lot of demos from the sessions turned into MANY finished songs! 311 has said throughout Mosaic's release, that most fans are digging their demos and B-Sides a lot, which concluded them just throwing everything on the final Mosaic release. If nothing after Uplifter, Stereolithic is highly recommended 1st, Stoney.
First independently created 311 album since the late 80s, ALL PRODUCED BY SCOTCH! No outside help, or record label (311 records on cd slip) telling them they should do this or that.
It's 100% hardcore concentrated 311 at their FULL honesty!
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Since you aren't familiar with 311's newer material, I didn't song title drop of the many finished songs that came from the DTOM session demos.
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

mystoneybaby wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:00 am I still haven't listened to any albums after Uplifter.

Fake fan!
:evil5: TB>BB
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Fake fan!
Haha! Stoney just forgot a lyric of an OG 311 song- Unity.
"I'll be here another year that's right!"

As long as that song's being played, we are guaranteed high Q 311 for another year.

Not to mention, MANY songs on Mosaic is testifying that 311 isn't going anywhere any time soon!
Spoken.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm
Fake fan!
This is not fake news
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 pm Since you aren't familiar with 311's newer material, I didn't song title drop of the many finished songs that came from the DTOM session demos.
you're so considerate!
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

mystoneybaby wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:09 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 pm Since you aren't familiar with 311's newer material, I didn't song title drop of the many finished songs that came from the DTOM session demos.
you're so considerate!
GO! Instrumental demo into EBB & FLOW
😎
Spoken.