Do you think 311 likes their fans?

Three Eleven.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Do you think 311 likes their fans?

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Of course they appreciate their fans, but do you think they think their fanbase is weird as fuck? Because most 311 fans seem pretty fucking weird.
:evil5: TB>BB
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Do you think 311 likes their fans?

Post by bcolephases »

Atleast we're not juggalos.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:05 am Of course they appreciate their fans, but do you think they think their fanbase is weird as fuck? Because most 311 fans seem pretty fucking weird.
hmm, yeah I imagine they pick up on how cringey their fans can be, but I also think it's probably par for the course with any celebrity or band with a big following. There are always going to be crazy superfans that are way over the top (*cough*cody*cough*), but I'm sure they're used to it by now. Just instead of it being hot college chicks throwing their bras at them and blowing them on the tour bus, now it's overweight midwestern 30-40 year olds having them meet their kids.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 pm
$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:05 am Of course they appreciate their fans, but do you think they think their fanbase is weird as fuck? Because most 311 fans seem pretty fucking weird.
hmm, yeah I imagine they pick up on how cringey their fans can be, but I also think it's probably par for the course with any celebrity or band with a big following. There are always going to be crazy superfans that are way over the top (*cough*cody*cough*), but I'm sure they're used to it by now. Just instead of it being hot college chicks throwing their bras at them and blowing them on the tour bus, now it's overweight midwestern 30-40 year olds having them meet their kids and bursting into tears about how much their music changed their life.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

bcolephases wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:55 pm Atleast we're not juggalos.
Best post you've ever posted
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:22 pm
Jordan311 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 pm
hmm, yeah I imagine they pick up on how cringey their fans can be, but I also think it's probably par for the course with any celebrity or band with a big following. There are always going to be crazy superfans that are way over the top (*cough*cody*cough*), but I'm sure they're used to it by now. Just instead of it being hot college chicks throwing their bras at them and blowing them on the tour bus, now it's overweight midwestern 30-40 year olds having them meet their kids and bursting into tears about how much their music changed their life.

Later
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 am
:lol:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Speaking of juggalos, 311 is just like ICP in the sense that they have done a lot to encourage that level super fandom. Big special shows, a named posse/family, a lifestyle. Both bands eat up every bit of it because that's what they want. I feel like we had a thread about this that got bumped not too long ago where we speculated on how like Nick and P-nut probably love everyone's weird shit, SA and Chad probably get creeped out, and Tim doesn't care.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Oh yeah it was the thread a long time ago where we talked about the band having to react to someone telling them that they named their son Taiyden. Yeah I feel like that's another level. It's one thing to get hype about everyone loving your albums, buying all your merch, and being weird to you at meet and greets - and another to know that there's a human out there who will go their entire life legally referred to as a reference to a song title you made up. :lol:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I want to punch everyone that calls people a brodel
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 am
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:03 pm I want to punch everyone that calls people a brodel
Hahaha, I got love for about 80% of their fan base that I know. And I know a ton from around the world.
I wouldn't go as far as to say that I want to cause violence, etc. to people that call themselves brodels... I just look at them as being a big fan of 311, that either hasn't been a big fan for long, or just doesn't understand the details of "The Real Estate", if you know what I mean.
I call my most respected male 311 fans "Nazz". Not Brodel, Not even brother, but "Nazz". No explanation needed, bc they understand.

I actually wore my red colored Brodels T to the Houston show, Aug. 5th and when I met up with Hex by the buses, the FIRST THING that he told me after I said "Hey Nick!" was "Nice shirt!"
I even had the white jeans on too lol.

Having a Ginny prior to the doors opening for the Houston show.
Houston Brodels shirt 2017.jpg
On front rail, directly in front of Tim, and SA, waiting for them to come on stage
Front rail 311 HTX 2017.jpg
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Shiny wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:45 pm Speaking of juggalos, 311 is just like ICP in the sense that they have done a lot to encourage that level super fandom. Big special shows, a named posse/family, a lifestyle. Both bands eat up every bit of it because that's what they want. I feel like we had a thread about this that got bumped not too long ago where we speculated on how like Nick and P-nut probably love everyone's weird shit, SA and Chad probably get creeped out, and Tim doesn't care.
Completely disagree. 1. SA has a HUGE heart to the max to his fans! Especially the ones that show more attention to him than Nick hahahaha ;) Tim loves all the attention and love he gets, although I believe he's just a really shy guy... P-Nut is the realest mofo, and I believe if someone was fighting a hardcore 311 fan in the crowd, he would jump in himself, and break the fight up. Chad has become too mysterious for me to understand at this point...
But in the big picture, they've gotten to the point of most of them having families and kids, and that comes first to them, but the fans come a close 2nd place. The REAL fans... Not the one like the drunk female at the Houston show that had her titties out screaming out a request for them to play some single... I forgot... It was nice for me, because they were literally touching the right side of my body! haha
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Please never call me Nazz.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:00 am Please never call me Nazz.
Haha no prob. To me it's like calling someone "311 God"
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:03 pm I want to punch everyone that calls people a brodel
ayyyy fuck you brodel

Later
ImageImage
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm Oh yeah it was the thread a long time ago where we talked about the band having to react to someone telling them that they named their son Taiyden. Yeah I feel like that's another level. It's one thing to get hype about everyone loving your albums, buying all your merch, and being weird to you at meet and greets - and another to know that there's a human out there who will go their entire life legally referred to as a reference to a song title you made up. :lol:
fucking Taiyden :lol: :lol: :lol:

Later
ImageImage
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:47 am
Hahaha, I got love for about 80% of their fan base that I know. And I know a ton from around the world.
I wouldn't go as far as to say that I want to cause violence, etc. to people that call themselves brodels... I just look at them as being a big fan of 311, that either hasn't been a big fan for long, or just doesn't understand the details of "The Real Estate", if you know what I mean.
I call my most respected male 311 fans "Nazz". Not Brodel, Not even brother, but "Nazz". No explanation needed, bc they understand.

I actually wore my red colored Brodels T to the Houston show, Aug. 5th and when I met up with Hex by the buses, the FIRST THING that he told me after I said "Hey Nick!" was "Nice shirt!"

On front rail, directly in front of Tim, and SA, waiting for them to come on stage
good lord those photos :lol: cody you are too much

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm
Shiny wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm Oh yeah it was the thread a long time ago where we talked about the band having to react to someone telling them that they named their son Taiyden. Yeah I feel like that's another level. It's one thing to get hype about everyone loving your albums, buying all your merch, and being weird to you at meet and greets - and another to know that there's a human out there who will go their entire life legally referred to as a reference to a song title you made up. :lol:
fucking Taiyden :lol: :lol: :lol:

Later
Poor kid. Wait, taiyed isn't a real word? Maybe I was getting it confused with 'taint'.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:47 am

good lord those photos :lol: cody you are too much

Later
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Spoken.