Nick took his shirt off

Three Eleven.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Nick took his shirt off

Post by $lmjimy311 »

at the concert and holy fuck...dude is ripped. Someone give me his trainer, money, time, and genetics. Thank you.
:evil5: TB>BB
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Nick took his shirt off

Post by bcolephases »

This is gonna sound gay but I liked Tranny era Nick with the bleached hair, receding hairline, no girth, side- stripe shorts, white socks up to his ankles, and silver ball necklace.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:40 pm at the concert and holy fuck...dude is ripped. Someone give me his trainer, money, time, and genetics. Thank you.
dude. legit. He is so shredded currently. He's honestly the main one keeping 311 from turning into an ageing 90s rocker cliche band. He keeps fit and is such a good frontman so they dont look like a bunch of old balding dudes falling apart on stage. Pnut holds it down pretty well too. SA and Chad are definitely the fattest now. Tim is just tim. he'll always look like the scraggly old dude who has done too many drugs.

But yeah, Nick is legit a fitness inspiration to me. If he can look that fucking good at 47, then I plan to keep working out and staying fit as I get older.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

i'm pretty gay for nick

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

His traps and delts could use some work.
Skrimshaw
Swing, I'm doin' my thing

Post by Skrimshaw »

Rofl, white pants Nick :lol:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 pm Image

i'm pretty gay for nick

Later
Dude, me too. It's fucking stupid how ripped he is. Yes, his traps and delts could use some work, but if that's the worst someone could say about my body, I'd be okay with that.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

if i remember correctly, you're pretty jacked these days jimbo. I've also been lifting over the last year or so and have made a good deal of progress and bulked up a fair bit. Still got a long way to go though

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:03 pm if i remember correctly, you're pretty jacked these days jimbo. I've also been lifting over the last year or so and have made a good deal of progress and bulked up a fair bit. Still got a long way to go though

Later
yeah, since I bulked up, it's been hard to let go. Keep at it man, the work is so worth it. I didn't get to lift while I was on vacation and it killed me. These days, if I'm not sore, my day just kind of sucks.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:55 pm
Jordan311 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:03 pm if i remember correctly, you're pretty jacked these days jimbo. I've also been lifting over the last year or so and have made a good deal of progress and bulked up a fair bit. Still got a long way to go though

Later
yeah, since I bulked up, it's been hard to let go. Keep at it man, the work is so worth it. I didn't get to lift while I was on vacation and it killed me. These days, if I'm not sore, my day just kind of sucks.
so true. I love that sore feeling. I look forward to it after a good workout

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

I eat too much junk food to deal with that shit. Do they have fast food in Australia?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I work out so I can continue to eat like shit.

Be fit, not fat.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 pm I eat too much junk food to deal with that shit. Do they have fast food in Australia?
eh, I reached a point where I know my lifestyle, and I like to eat and I like to drink. And if I don't cultivate some healthy habits now in life, I am going to regret it later.

Yeah they have fast food here, but not even close to as much as they have in america. There's mcdonalds (maccas), Hungry Jacks (Burger King but named different due to an old trademark issue), Oporto (don't think they have these in the US, but they're amazing), and KFC. That's mostly it for fast food joints.

I definitely miss taco bell and wendy's every now and then.

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

TB is the shit! Cheap af too.