Pledge Update

Three Eleven.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Pledge Update

Post by $ayzak »

I haven't watched the interview yet, but I am really interested in hearing what Nick has to say about "innovation" on Mosaic. And some insight on the song Wildfire?

Your thoughts?
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Pledge Update

Post by dj3stripes »

more hype from nick, the song in the background is faint, at best.
luigikart311
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by luigikart311 »

A Rickenbacker 4003 bass was played on Wildfire.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I really need to put my preorder in.
:evil5: TB>BB
hexumjunkie
We catch the drift and ride moving tides

Post by hexumjunkie »

Also, pretty much said he was making the record the way he wanted to and not worrying about what others want. :(
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

hexumjunkie wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:05 pm Also, pretty much said he was making the record the way he wanted to and not worrying about what others want. :(
Wait what's with that?
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

perhaps he was sick of reading bullshit speculation about how 311 needs a hit record that appeals to all the teenyboppers, on their own bb no less.
Hewzee
Let the Games Begin

Post by Hewzee »

dj3stripes wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:31 am more hype from nick, the song in the background is faint, at best.
Sounds fuckin' dope though..
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hexumjunkie wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:05 pm Also, pretty much said he was making the record the way he wanted to and not worrying about what others want. :(
1. Thank god.

2. Odd reaction from a guy whose sn is "hexumjunkie"

3. Trust in Dick Sexum.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:20 pm
1. Thank god.

2. Odd reaction from a guy whose sn is "hexumjunkie"

3. Trust in Dick Sexum.

all hail dick sexum

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
hexumjunkie
We catch the drift and ride moving tides

Post by hexumjunkie »

Have had this screen name for ages. Sometimes I just don't agree with all things 311. Yes, they are my favorite band of all time and sometimes I feel as if this isn't the same band I fell in love with. I was so hopeful when Nick announced the NHQ as a platform for him to try new things that he would leave the 311 "innovations" behind. I've seen one to many band try to change their sound and ruin themselves. ie linkin park. I'm all for trying out new ideas on a song or two. I guess I'm always just a critic and will probably love the new stuff and shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I just don't dig the NHQ stuff and that's all I hear in the new single. Was really let down with all the twitter hype about the single from pnut. When he mentions jaw dropping face melting goodness I just don't get that from the new single. Much Love!
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

hexumjunkie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:04 am Have had this screen name for ages. Sometimes I just don't agree with all things 311. Yes, they are my favorite band of all time and sometimes I feel as if this isn't the same band I fell in love with. I was so hopeful when Nick announced the NHQ as a platform for him to try new things that he would leave the 311 "innovations" behind. I've seen one to many band try to change their sound and ruin themselves. ie linkin park. I'm all for trying out new ideas on a song or two. I guess I'm always just a critic and will probably love the new stuff and shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I just don't dig the NHQ stuff and that's all I hear in the new single. Was really let down with all the twitter hype about the single from pnut. When he mentions jaw dropping face melting goodness I just don't get that from the new single. Much Love!
Linkin Park still has a strong following.

So does Limp Bizkit. In Germany.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

OK, it's official. 311 is just fucking trolling us. Tim turning in a few circles on a god damned forklift?!!!! I'm not making that up Jimmy, just take my word for it or pledge to see for yourself.............
Shoupaloop
Let the Games Begin

Post by Shoupaloop »

dj3stripes wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:17 pm OK, it's official. 311 is just fucking trolling us. Tim turning in a few circles on a god damned forklift?!!!! I'm not making that up Jimmy, just take my word for it or pledge to see for yourself.............
I can only imagine the Album Chat thread (RIP) It would have exploded with 25+ pages in an hour because they gave us an update of miT driving a fucking forklift.

Next week's update: watch this live feed of P-nut's Tesla charging outside the studio.
Nuts, like Almond Joy.
luigikart311
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by luigikart311 »

Next week's update: Watch live footage of Chad putting diesel into a Peterbilt U-Haul and driving it to The Hive.
Last edited by luigikart311 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

dj3stripes wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:17 pm OK, it's official. 311 is just fucking trolling us. Tim turning in a few circles on a god damned forklift?!!!! I'm not making that up Jimmy, just take my word for it or pledge to see for yourself.............
Hahahahahaa
nhsamtmcspnut
Let the Games Begin

Post by nhsamtmcspnut »

May 13th pledge update is going to be 5 seconds of a new song in reverse and 5 stock photos from the hive.
nhsamtmcspnut
Let the Games Begin

Post by nhsamtmcspnut »

lets start a new griping album chat thread while the new BB gets redone....it was hilariouswhen something mundane came out of the pledge updates
MargeInTheLargin
Let the Games Begin

Post by MargeInTheLargin »

I kept saying on the Album Chat forum that I jokingly believed they are actually fucking with us with these updates, but it keeps becoming less of a joke to me. Between Stereolithic preorder and this one, we know the Hive better than our own homes. These are not updates about the album at all, it's just empty content. Tim on a forklift? It's amusing but post it on your Instagram or Facebook or something, that is not an album update. Or if it was one part of other updates, ok fine. Oh well, the album is 2 and a half months away, I'm sure updates will become more substantial.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

luigikart311 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:15 pm Next week's update: Watch live footage of Chad putting diesel into a Peterbilt U-Haul and driving it to The Hive.
All brought to you by the greatest band management on the Planet... 🤣🤣🤣
Spoken.