I'm a proud uncle.

Three Eleven.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

I'm a proud uncle.

Post by $lmjimy311 »

To save you from an overly long story with details you don't give a shit about, just understand that there are reasons why things are the way they are.

My parents drove down from NC to GA yesterday to drop my youngest nephew back off to my sister's place. Little Logan is just a few months over 1 year old. My dad was telling me that every time he got fussy in the 7+ hour long car ride, he would just play whatever music was on my car's harddrive (he was bringing me my car back). I couldn't for the life of me think of what that music that was as I've never used my car's hdd. After taking my car back, I learned that my car will automatically rip whatever cd I put into my car's cd drive. It turns out that when I bought my car, I moved my Stereolithic cd from my old car into this new car (i never actually have used the cd player in my car, I just go with bluetooth). It made me happy to know that my nephew was jamming out to 311 and so were my parents, and that it had a calming effect on my boy, Logan.

Anyway, I thought would share that pointless story since no one else worth a damn really ever posts on here anymore.
:evil5: TB>BB
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I'm a proud uncle.

Post by dj3stripes »

$lmjimy311 wrote: (i never actually have used the cd player in my car, I just go with bluetooth).
yeah right. Hey everybody, Jimmy still uses a cd player!!!!! Let's all point and laugh at him!!!!!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

dj3stripes wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote: (i never actually have used the cd player in my car, I just go with bluetooth).
yeah right. Hey everybody, Jimmy still uses a cd player!!!!! Let's all point and laugh at him!!!!!

NO NO I SWEAR! I SWEAR I DON'T USE TAPES! SHIT...I MEAN CDS, I NEVER USE CDS!
:evil5: TB>BB
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

I didn't even know cars have hard drives in them now :oops: I still use CDs too!
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

bluetooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

jimmy, do you also still use AOL?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote:jimmy, do you also still use AOL?
+1

ImageImage
:evil5: