Fuck you sony.

Three Eleven.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Fuck you sony.

Post by dj3stripes »

Here's a copy/paste from a closed facebook group that I posted in. The group is for 311 video uploads. I don't expect anybody here to assist (low traffic) but if anybody wants to help, holler:

So I'm super bummed. I stitched together 311 day 2012 night 1 sets 1 and 2 a couple years back. It takes a while to source the uploads from 311 fans on youtube, sync it with the official audio release, and render out, thus I haven't gotten much of a start on night 2 sets 1 and 2. I've decided to get going on this again but just realized that Sony has requested that night 1 set 1 should be blocked in the USA due to copyright. It is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DqPR-qCALs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do I even bother with Night 2 at all? Where should I upload it to?

You can use this site to download a 720p mp4 of the show here: http://en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Just copy/paste the link into this site and you'll be able to save it.

Would anybody be interested in making blu-ray menus for this at all? I have zero photoshop skills whatsoever but have leaned on strangers in the past for this with great success (floodfest).

My overall goal of this is to give 311 day 2016 the same treatment assuming the audio gets released on live311.com. Who wants to pitch in?
k311
Puttin on an angle puttin on a show

Re: Fuck you sony.

Post by k311 »

Damn dude that sucks. I downloaded what I thought this was, but it doesn't seem like my copy has the official audio. Don't really know how to help you, maybe upload to places like dailymotion? Or mega?
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

nah, no sense fighting against youtube's actions and reupload to their site, just download it for yourself, whoever reads this
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

Thanks for doing stuff like this dj3stripes
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Smoke wrote:Thanks for doing stuff like this dj3stripes
He lives!

I had mentioned a kind stranger who helped with floodfest, smoke is one of them.