Archive is on newalbumreleases.net

Three Eleven.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Archive is on newalbumreleases.net

Post by dj3stripes »

eam___ wrote:
dj3stripes wrote:this "clown" is one of the few users who still frequents this site. just don't come if you don't like it. Keep in mind, not everybody here is an American.
what does not being american have to do with it? i'm not here posting swatiskas like, "oh, but i'm not from poland so i can't be expected to understand why this is offensive."

and honestly, it's not as much about the site (i generally only come around during releases or if i've been to a show recently) as it is about me being sick of being embarrassed by this fan community.

i would love to tell people (like my students, for instance) about the positive impact 311's music and message have had on my life and my worldview, but i can't because most normal people associate them with their fanbase: racist, sexist, violent, rapey.

it sucks to think that i could tell someone about my appreciation for this band and they could google them only to find this and think that i somehow stand for the cretinous values represented both here and on the official BB.

This is the sarcastic armpit of the internet that 311 fans flock to. Don't get philosophical, it's just a waste of time.

I've argued many of your points years ago and just gave up. It's the fucking internet.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

eam___ wrote:
dj3stripes wrote:this "clown" is one of the few users who still frequents this site. just don't come if you don't like it. Keep in mind, not everybody here is an American.
what does not being american have to do with it? i'm not here posting swatiskas like, "oh, but i'm not from poland so i can't be expected to understand why this is offensive."

and honestly, it's not as much about the site (i generally only come around during releases or if i've been to a show recently) as it is about me being sick of being embarrassed by this fan community.

i would love to tell people (like my students, for instance) about the positive impact 311's music and message have had on my life and my worldview, but i can't because most normal people associate them with their fanbase: racist, sexist, violent, rapey.

it sucks to think that i could tell someone about my appreciation for this band and they could google them only to find this and think that i somehow stand for the cretinous values represented both here and on the official BB.

This is the sarcastic armpit of the internet that 311 fans flock to. Don't get philosophical, it's just a waste of time.

I've argued many of your points years ago and just gave up. It's the fucking internet.
eam___
Nothing but a walking sack of Earth

Post by eam___ »

dj3stripes wrote:
eam___ wrote:

and the internet is the primary means by which most human interaction happens in 2015...
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

this is why I do what I do :)

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
eam___

Post by eam___ »

Jordan311 wrote:this is why I do what I do :)

Later
yes, you've accomplished making yourself look like a complete chode. congratulations.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

really only i'm allowed to argue with jordan over what's PC and what's not. i'm the resident sensitive type here.

yall can fuggov
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

I'm just here to say lol
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

eam___

Post by eam___ »

fatlip wrote:really only i'm allowed to argue with jordan over what's PC and what's not. i'm the resident sensitive type here.

yall can fuggov
my qualms have nothing to do with sensitivity or political correctness
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Eat your parents. lol. Thanks for that.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

fatlip wrote:really only i'm allowed to argue with jordan over what's PC and what's not. i'm the resident sensitive type here.

yall can fuggov

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Later
ImageImage