all the 311 song's i've seen live (i'm very bored)

Three Eleven.
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Down
All mixed up
Freak out
Beautiful disaster

By the way guys I will say this... Freak out is kinda not as enjoyable when they open with it, because you know its coming... but has anyone every heard that song late in the setlist? I heard it in charlotte towards the end of the show and it was the best ever, because we werent expecting it. Theyu opened with homebrew and so I figured they wouldnt play it - it was nice to hear it later on in the night - got the crowd goin, definately made the stadium shake it was fuckin tight - I wish I would have heard it as a closer last fall at whatever show that was... I think it was Champaign, IL.
unity311unity
I am I be a cool awakening

Post by unity311unity »

flyersfan900 wrote:
RudeSnipe wrote:is there any song they play religiously for every show? like applied science, but one that for sure they have played most times?
Down is always played
Not always. I've been to a show where they've not played Down.
unity311unity
I am I be a cool awakening

Post by unity311unity »

TaiyedBorders wrote:Down
All mixed up
Freak out
Beautiful disaster

By the way guys I will say this... Freak out is kinda not as enjoyable when they open with it, because you know its coming... but has anyone every heard that song late in the setlist? I heard it in charlotte towards the end of the show and it was the best ever, because we werent expecting it. Theyu opened with homebrew and so I figured they wouldnt play it - it was nice to hear it later on in the night - got the crowd goin, definately made the stadium shake it was fuckin tight - I wish I would have heard it as a closer last fall at whatever show that was... I think it was Champaign, IL.
Yeah, I heard it as a closer at the Champaign show. And Freak Out should be just about the ONLY song they ever open with, IMHO. As for it being expected, I haven't heard Freak Out as an opener in the last ten 311 shows I have been to. Freak Out really isn't as common as everyone thinks it is. They definitely don't play it at every show, though they should. As of now, Freak Out is the only song I have heard at all 23 shows I've been to.