Okay, now top 10 311 songs and explain why

Three Eleven.
lcnjv
Cruise on by the Frowners

Okay, now top 10 311 songs and explain why

Post by lcnjv »

10. Mindspin-well Nicks and Sa's rapping are just awesome! Everything you would want from them, and the ending bresldown is what does it for me, just the epitome of 311 sound, how i would intro a friend too. 9. Sever- Another great example of the 311 sound. Such great musical sound and harmonies, Nick does awesome with this! The whole bit of guitar is great and Chafs drums keep my head moving, and th lyrics are just so dark and great! 8. Let the Cards Fall-Easilly the best B side they have ever made, and I can see why it didnt make the Blue Album cut. So different and so experiental even for 311 at the time. The intro instumentials seems like it came from the 70s and Nicks vocals are his best at the time. 7. Nutsymptom-This is just "Grassroots" for me. Just straight up raw 311.. Nick and SAs raps are amazing, and the breakdown of Chad, Tim, and Pnut, just A game material. Can never stop nodding my head to this one. 6. Friday Afternoon- Stereolithic is easily their best work since Soundsystem, and every track is amazing, but this one sticks out above the others. Sure the lyrics are simple, but the math metal used by Nick and Tim are top notch! This brings me hope for the future and just shows the progressive experiemental rock my fav band is capable of. 5. Visit-I have all of my none 311 fan friends listen to this one. Its fun, upbeat, and keeps your head nodding. Just can never see why anyone would dislike this song. The lyrics are aggressive but positive, the beats are fun, and the ending gives you that ending beacy feel. 4. Inner Light Spectrum- This is easally the best early vocal performance SA has done, and the song that begins the trippy "Transistor" feel. Love this song, sounds great, sounds better on shrooms. My none 311 fan friends love this song. 3. Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm- I am still so fucking happy 311 did a song like this, and what made Evolver great. The guitars are awesome, Nicks goes in vocal ranges he has hasnt tried before. 311 took a risk they havent tried since Transisitor and it fucking works. Every part of this song is amazing!!! 2. Use of Time- Most of my "none 311 fans" says this is there fav song by them or top 100 fav songs ever. The message is clear. The instumentals are timeless! This song is just amazing even for 311 standards. All 311 fans, even non 311 fans love or like every part of this song. 1. Six- Okay, for hard core 311 fans, do i even need to explain why this one is my fav? The rawness, the sick raps, the guitar break down? Sure this is no musical masterpiece, but every 311 fan should have this song in their top 25 cause it is the everything the 312 style stood for back in the old school days!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Okay, now top 10 311 songs and explain why

Post by dj3stripes »

Image Style
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

dj3stripes wrote:Image Style
That looks delish.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

lcnjv wrote:it is the everything the 312 style stood for back in the old school days!!!!!!!!!!!
CSM
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by CSM »

312's got the boom y'all!
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Reside West Coast from the Mid West
Take what you like and fuck all the rest, man
We only enter in one contest
That we made up ourselves
That's to be the 312'est
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

312 doesn't roll off the tongue as well.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

312 ("three one two") is my fav beer

chi-town represent

Later
ImageImage
:evil5: