311 @ Stir Concert Cove

Three Eleven.
311_4_unity
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

311 @ Stir Concert Cove

Post by 311_4_unity »

typical summer tour set list....except I got to see "Outside" live for the first time! and I was the only person in the audience that had a clue how awesome that was...was slightly dissapointed he didn't bring Zach and his sax out but I think my 311 day DVD has me spoiled.
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Re: 311 @ Stir Concert Cove

Post by dj3stripes »

I was thrilled with the set list. Seemed short but probably because of the heat.

Did you hit up the hive lounge afterwards?
311_4_unity

Post by 311_4_unity »

no, id been up working since 3 that morning with no rest and I rocked out way too hard for as hot as it was and as little energy that I had. I'm sure it was nice though, the Hive Lounge is my favorite bar in Omaha after all, where else am I going to find Hazed and Infused on tap and the best jukebox in the heartland? don't suppose they've added pool yet though?
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"
311_4_unity

Post by 311_4_unity »

1. Do You Right* 2. Freeze Time 3. Prisoner 4. Wild Nights 5. All Mixed Up 6. Give Me A Call 7. Homebrew 8. Outside 9. Rub A Dub 10. Sunset In July 11. Applied Science 12. You Wouldn’t Believe 13. T & P Combo 14. Nix Hex** 15. Large In The Margin 16. Time Bomb BASS SOLO 17. What Was I Thinking (Frolic Room)*** 18. Amber 19. Beautiful Disaster**** 20. Down e: 21. Omaha Stylee# 22. Creatures (For a While)

*- Not on stage setlist, but played **- With Nick playing Rhodes Piano *** - On stage setlist, but not played ****- On stage setlist as first song of encore, but played here #- On stage setlist as show opener, but played as first song of encore with intro
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

311_4_unity wrote:1. Do You Right* 2. Freeze Time 3. Prisoner 4. Wild Nights 5. All Mixed Up 6. Give Me A Call 7. Homebrew 8. Outside 9. Rub A Dub 10. Sunset In July 11. Applied Science 12. You Wouldn’t Believe 13. T & P Combo 14. Nix Hex** 15. Large In The Margin 16. Time Bomb BASS SOLO 17. What Was I Thinking (Frolic Room)*** 18. Amber 19. Beautiful Disaster**** 20. Down e: 21. Omaha Stylee# 22. Creatures (For a While)

*- Not on stage setlist, but played **- With Nick playing Rhodes Piano *** - On stage setlist, but not played ****- On stage setlist as first song of encore, but played here #- On stage setlist as show opener, but played as first song of encore with intro
Saw the setlist this morning. Very happy they seem to be mixing it up.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

311_4_unity wrote: don't suppose they've added pool yet though?
ha yeah right, there's nowhere for a pool table. Go up on a Thursday night and you'll see how packed that place gets. Jake's working on getting an outdoor stage going out back, but I think he's running into some snags.

Trichrome was awesome last night.