pnuts level on the stupid scale

Three Eleven.
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Re: pnuts level on the stupid scale

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

Sam wrote:
EvenField2BeOn wrote:Anyone with half a working brain can see Bush is by far the absolute worst president ever. Even Obama cannot compare to how bad Bush was.

you're wannabe mackdaddy ass
You nailed it.
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

JonnyG24 wrote:
greenmonkey911 wrote:P-Nut is saying he voted for a change from the policies of Bush, which is the platform Obama ran on. He promised (among other things) that he would END THE WARS, end corporate welfare, and end drug prohibition.

Not only has he not fulfilled his promises, but he's in fact as bad or WORSE than Bush on all 3 of those big issues.
End Drug Prohibition?... What? Are you saying Obama promised to do this? You're on dope.
Like Smoke correctly pointed out, Obama promised he'd stop involving the Feds and leave it up to the States (as did Bush on the campaign trail). That's exactly Ron Paul's position, and he refers to it as ending prohibition. Instead, raids by the DEA (a federal agency) under Obama have INCREASED.
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

DoYouRight311 wrote:to say Obama is worse than Bush you just have to laugh at their politics. Sure obama has adopted some of the same policies as the bush administration and has not fulfilled his promises, but congress has shot down almost everything Obama has done... not to mention all the corporate welfare that your congress protects.
MY congress? Do you not live in the United States? I'm not a Republican, if that's what you're implying.

P-Nut voted for "change", and instead he got the same military and financial policies as Bush. Obama re-signed the Patriot Act (earliest version penned by Biden in '95) and escalated the wars. Goldman Sachs was his number-one private campaign contributor. He put a Citigroup executive in charge of his economic transition team and he just named a JP Morgan Chase executive, his new chief of staff.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

greenmonkey911 wrote:
DoYouRight311 wrote:to say Obama is worse than Bush you just have to laugh at their politics. Sure obama has adopted some of the same policies as the bush administration and has not fulfilled his promises, but congress has shot down almost everything Obama has done... not to mention all the corporate welfare that your congress protects.
MY congress? Do you not live in the United States? I'm not a Republican, if that's what you're implying.

P-Nut voted for "change", and instead he got the same military and financial policies as Bush. Obama re-signed the Patriot Act (earliest version penned by Biden in '95) and escalated the wars. Goldman Sachs was his number-one private campaign contributor. He put a Citigroup executive in charge of his economic transition team and he just named a JP Morgan Chase executive, his new chief of staff.
Yeah we're pretty much fucked. Unless Obama decides to fire almost his entire cabinet. Good news is Elizabeth Warren will be a Senator very soon.
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

How did this go from P-Nut is more annoying then a 5 year old school girl to an all out political debate?
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
:evil5:
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

pretty easily, the topic got more than 3 posts long........ what'd you expect?
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

Smoke wrote:
greenmonkey911 wrote:

Yeah we're pretty much fucked. Unless Obama decides to fire almost his entire cabinet. Good news is Elizabeth Warren will be a Senator very soon.
How is that good? It would be out of character for Obama to replace her with someone not corrupt. Birds of a feather..
Plus, we have enough insurance company puppets in Congress. It's a lose/lose for America.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

The more you know

People are going to try and discredit Elizabeth Warren. I suggest you research it a bit before you pass it along. She's one of the good ones.
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

+1. All I knew was all I knew. I hope she gets the win.
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Monkey i am sure you have seen this already, but i shall share this purely for our enjoyment.

Ron Paul denys blonde troll bitch on Fox News
Blonde troll bitch gets butt hurt.

Sidenote:
I love how the media has acted as though Ron has never existed.
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

Yup, seen it. This one's even better.

As to the media blackout of Paul, this research study by PEW puts it into context. The data was collected before the recent surge of Cain, obviously.

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hehe
:evil5: TB>BB
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Bill O'Riley is a tool. His target audience is for a bunch of single minded, i yell when i make my points people.....like my father.

Though Bill's show is one of my top favorite sitcoms.....i still to this day don't understand why they don't have a laugh track during his show.
JonnyG24
I spend my time healing and mending

Post by JonnyG24 »

Back on thread topic...Has anyone checked out P-Nuts tweets from the last few days. I guess he got stuck in Brazil and is tweeting like a little bitch. Calling it "a complete trainwreck of mythical proportion" You couldn't get on a flight? Join the rest of the fucking world. And now this morning he got on a flight, but bitching about his seat being too small. He's become a faggish diva.

Edit: Also another quote to make my point: "When it doesn't go my way, it's hell." Does that not sound like a spoiled brat to anyone else?
6/9/96
11/12/97
3/24/00
11/20/00
4/10/02
8/8/03
12/7/03
7/15/04
8/12/05
3/8/06
8/1/06
6/29/07
3/1/08
7/2/14

logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

JonnyG24 wrote:Back on thread topic...Has anyone checked out P-Nuts tweets from the last few days. I guess he got stuck in Brazil and is tweeting like a little bitch. Calling it "a complete trainwreck of mythical proportion" You couldn't get on a flight? Join the rest of the fucking world. And now this morning he got on a flight, but bitching about his seat being too small. He's become a faggish diva.

Edit: Also another quote to make my point: "When it doesn't go my way, it's hell." Does that not sound like a spoiled brat to anyone else?

Saw the tweets this AM. WHAT A CUNT. Really? A delay? Like you said, welcome to the rest of the world. I guess this will make it another 5-6 years before they goto SA again.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

Based on what you're saying he does sound like a little bitch.

http://www.whitewhine.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or

http://www.firstworldproblems.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or

http://www.pnutisatwat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Smoke wrote:Based on what you're saying he does sound like a little bitch.

http://www.whitewhine.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or

http://www.firstworldproblems.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or

http://www.pnutisatwat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i knew that last link was fake...but i wanted to believe so badly :(
:evil5: TB>BB
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

as did i
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

I'm a firm believer that money and living in LA is why 311's music has gone downhill since the 90's. Although I really do enjoy Universal Pulse, it pales in comparison to Music, Grassroots, Blue, Transistor.

Having money/fame means they no longer have to struggle.
Having money/fame means they are idolized by fans, 311 are in a bubble of back patting and dick stroking, the true criticism is looked on as naysayers, although in many cases these naysayers are hoping to get them back on track.
Having money means you get people in the biz to help produce your music, bands without money must rely on newcomers to the field or do it themselves, which I believe creates a more creative and raw sound.
Having money means no longer understanding what your fans and the people you're playing the music to live, love, and relate too.

My advice to the band is for their next album they should leave town, go stay in the mountains, backpack and travel around, take some drugs and experiment. You have the money, you have the time, it will help ground you, and maybe, just maybe, bandmates like PNUT won't say stupid shit on twitter anymore, but probably not.

I actually like pnut quite a bit, I've had more than a few conversations with him and he always had a unique perspective and understanding of things we discussed. It has been more than a few years however since I last spoke to him. (i'm not meaning to imply we're buddies or that he would even recall any of our convo's)
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

So true