Yes you...

Three Eleven.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Yes you...

Post by CatCity »

:bigsmurf:
Last edited by CatCity on Mon May 06, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Yes you...

Post by CatCity »

Money you will spend this year 1/2 on 311...3k or higher maybe?

5 years later you might want to buy a house or a new car...then you are going to feel like a fucking moron that you invested thousands of dollars into a burnt out band. While you think your unwise decisions over, you will be in such denial that you will uncontrollable pitch out another thousand dollars for another fun filled 311 activity

the fuck is wrong with you
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

didn't goto wowie mowie festival. Last show was 2010. So not for this guy

edit: Have a new house, car, baby and new car this month. Finacially sound me is.
Shadow OSX
Let's think of all the good times

Post by Shadow OSX »

Yeah, but money comes and goes. And those forking out thousands of dollars for a cruise probably already have a house or will still be able to afford one... :mrgreen:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Shadow OSX wrote:Yeah, but money comes and goes. And those forking out thousands of dollars for a cruise probably already have a house or will still be able to afford one... :mrgreen:

311 comes and goes also, and trust me they are GONE. We are no longer teenagers...

i would say about 80% of those people on that boat do not own a house...
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Sam wrote: i would say about 80% of those people on that boat do not own a house...
Agreed. The younger the fan = the more disposable income
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i spent about a week and a half's worth of pay to go to pow wow and i'm still good. it's about having a good time and doing something fun. you went to 311 day sam you should know. it's always still a good time every time.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Shadow OSX

Post by Shadow OSX »

Sam wrote:
Shadow OSX wrote:Yeah, but money comes and goes. And those forking out thousands of dollars for a cruise probably already have a house or will still be able to afford one... :mrgreen:

311 comes and goes also, and trust me they are GONE. We are no longer teenagers...

By gone what do you mean? Popularity? Album sales? I'm not sure where you're going with this...why don't you just say I hate 311 and move on to something else?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

shadow is my favorite poster
:evil5: TB>BB
CoconutBackwards
I go on step lightly even when I'm heavy

Post by CoconutBackwards »

Sam wrote:

Hahahah.

Dude, you are MAD! hahhah

THESE GUYS ARE ON THE BOAT AND THEY DON'T OWN A HOUSE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEM I HATE THEM1!!!
flyersfan900
Taiyed Brodel

Post by flyersfan900 »

to sum up sam itt

WAHHH people like a band that i don't like anymore... i'd better make fun of them and tell them the band is bad now (because that's what i decided)

it's cute that you're telling people they're wasting time/money when you're posting on message board of a band you think sucks at 1PM on a weekday...
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

flyersfan900 wrote:to sum up sam itt

WAHHH people like a band that i don't like anymore... i'd better make fun of them and tell them the band is bad now (because that's what i decided)

it's cute that you're telling people they're wasting time/money when you're posting on message board of a band you think sucks at 1PM on a weekday...
sorry class got out at noon and there is no work today. Its such a shame to be on the internet and make fun of 311 fans
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

CoconutBackwards wrote:
Sam wrote:

Hahahah.

Dude, you are MAD! hahhah

THESE GUYS ARE ON THE BOAT AND THEY DON'T OWN A HOUSE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEM I HATE THEM1!!!

the fuck is you talking about?
Shadow OSX

Post by Shadow OSX »

flyersfan900 wrote:to sum up sam itt

Agreed...
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Sam wrote:are a part of the problem. 311 releases the shittiest album to date and you people are talking about attending 311 day and another cruise right after you went to a "pow wow". You are the problem...
ill try and make this more simple for you, and nicer.

i was a big fan of 311 but they suck now because of people like YOU. why would they even dream to put 100% into creating music when they have people like YOU who will always buy their shitty albums and continue to go to their fundraisers. YOU are the problem.

and to think i once made fun of ICP fans...
flyersfan900
Taiyed Brodel

Post by flyersfan900 »

on the topic of wasting your money on 311...

do you feel like you wasted money on pokemon cards, video games, sports jerseys or whatever you collected/enjoyed as a kid?

maybe when you're old you'll wish you hadn't bought the car you got and had gotten a cheaper model; but at the time it made you happy and you enjoyed it

why come on here to tell people that going to a concert they enjoyed was a waste of money?

(p.s. i'm not defending myself here, i've never paid for a 311 cruise or 311 day or anything like that, nor would i. but why do you care that other people do?)
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

flyersfan900 wrote:on the topic of wasting your money on 311...

do you feel like you wasted money on pokemon cards, video games, sports jerseys or whatever you collected/enjoyed as a kid?

maybe when you're old you'll wish you hadn't bought the car you got and had gotten a cheaper model; but at the time it made you happy and you enjoyed it

why come on here to tell people that going to a concert they enjoyed was a waste of money?

(p.s. i'm not defending myself here, i've never paid for a 311 cruise or 311 day or anything like that, nor would i. but why do you care that other people do?)

i do regret wasting so much time on 311, due to the fact it made me tunnel visioned to a lot of other types of music (I believe most people can agree on this)

and i posted the reason why i care twice...

this cult following bullshit makes the band feel that they do not need to produce quality material, and keeps you in the illusion that you are expected to be at these events due to the fact that you are a fan.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

I agree about the tunnel vision
flyersfan900
Taiyed Brodel

Post by flyersfan900 »

that's a fair point, but those people may enjoy the "new" 311

while most of us, including myself, prefer the "old" 311, it's certainly possible that people really do enjoy the new stuff

i feel if people stopped going to the shows the band would stop making and playing music period... there's no real chance of them making music like they used to
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

flyersfan900 wrote:that's a fair point, but those people may enjoy the "new" 311

while most of us, including myself, prefer the "old" 311, it's certainly possible that people really do enjoy the new stuff

i feel if people stopped going to the shows the band would stop making and playing music period... there's no real chance of them making music like they used to

you know people wouldn't stop buying bret favre jerseys and look what happened...