Fuckin' Joan

Three Eleven.
verytallmidget
I'm a cat nippin sippin on the flask

Re: Fuckin' Joan

Post by verytallmidget »

$lmjimy311 wrote:Oh come on Justin, I know you don't like these douches, but you gotta admit, the moderating over there is a bit over the top.
Someone should start a thread about the next 311 studio album and make up fake track names and album name.

See how insane Joan gets over it.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

verytallmidget wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote:Oh come on Justin, I know you don't like these douches, but you gotta admit, the moderating over there is a bit over the top.
Someone should start a thread about the next 311 studio album and make up fake track names and album name.

likes this
thenazzbrodels
The word that I heard was so absurd

Post by thenazzbrodels »

pnutwannabe wrote:
thenazzbrodels wrote:Oh man, once again..I care about how annoyingly strict she is, not about being able to visit the board or not. She is infuriating.
No, she isn't. Maybe if you're a retard.
You're an idiot sir and no one would agree with you.
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

thenazzbrodels wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:
thenazzbrodels wrote:Oh man, once again..I care about how annoyingly strict she is, not about being able to visit the board or not. She is infuriating.
I think some of you just need to put yourselves in her shoes for a minute and you'd probably (i hope) realize how goofy complaining about Joan is.
SoundSalad
Electrified by the sound

Post by SoundSalad »

verytallmidget wrote:

haha that would actually be pretty funny up until the moment that

I'm a white boy so I do like the big butt.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

thenazzbrodels wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:
I agree with him. If you have been on the bb long enough you know what pissed Joan off and how to avoid being banned. It isn't rocket science
ImageImage
ER
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Indeed she is, and I have said many times over there that she is not an objective moderator. But she's the mother of a band member. I don't agree with some of her moderation, but she runs the board and that won't change. Learn to play within the rules. I get warned now and again, but not banned because I'm not an idiot.

:evil5:
HellaCrusty
Table Rosa is my brain

Post by HellaCrusty »

She deleted a post by me for saying Nick probably drinks some of his wife's breast milk.

It was obviously a joke and in response to someone who said that in 89 Nick was Cocaine and Beam but now it's 2011 and he's Baby Formula.

I said seeing how Nick and his wife gave natural child birth, it would be weird for them to feed their kid baby formula. So more realistically Nick is probably dabbling in breast milk.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Smoke311 wrote:In my opinion they should hire me to moderate the forum.

Also, reacting emotionally and irrationally, is the MO of women
There are a few threads here depicting you as a shitty moderator
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

assblaster wrote:

I was kidding assmaster. Unreasonable people expect unreasonable things and when they are confronted with someone not willing to allow them to shit all over their house they act out and badmouth them.

That's what kids do.

Let me give you an example:

You're throwing a party, invite all your friends, tell your friends to bring their friends. You provide food and beverages, the music's blasting everyone's listening to 311 and having a good time.

Then walks in some friends of friends, these guys start whipping out their dicks, picking fights with people, drink too much and start talking shit, complain about 311 and say Nick's Gay, some of them start stealing your CD's, and then when you say something about how they're disrespecting your friends, your home, and generally being douchebags (and you're the god damn home owner). They say you're a dick.

If you think that's acceptable behavior when you're in someone elses home. I'm not the problem, you are.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

that has happened to me
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Smoke311 wrote:
assblaster wrote:

whipping out their dicks.
my kind of party! :wink:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Seems more like Dave's kind of party.
:evil5: TB>BB
SoundSalad
Electrified by the sound

Post by SoundSalad »

HellaCrusty wrote:She deleted a post by me for saying Nick probably drinks some of his wife's breast milk.

It was obviously a joke and in response to someone who said that in 89 Nick was Cocaine and Beam but now it's 2011 and he's Baby Formula.

I said seeing how Nick and his wife gave natural child birth, it would be weird for them to feed their kid baby formula. So more realistically Nick is probably dabbling in breast milk.
This would be a good example of overreacting. Maybe she didn't get it....as in thought it was much worse than what you meant.
I'm a white boy so I do like the big butt.