The 311 live DVDs.

Three Eleven.
robah
Shades of gold displayed naturally

The 311 live DVDs.

Post by robah »

Where are they? I remember a couple of years ago the idea was to pay it forward and copy and keep sending. I need to get them. Anybody got any ideas?
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re: The 311 live DVDs.

Post by fatlip »

i got some ISOs from that.. some of the dvds didnt rip though
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
kateric10
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by kateric10 »

I have quite a bit (thanks to many on this board) :) In fact, so many I haven't even had the chance to watch a sliver of them. Pretty amazing stuff.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

I've ripped every one into iso format but due to inactivity, nobody's been sharing them out. I said from the start it was going to be a group effort but it never took off. If somebody wants to mail me a 350+gig hard drive (i picked up bout 2 dozen new shows) plus return postage i could probably dump my iso's and then that person could take over
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

I have Shane's files as well and I will gladly copy them for anyone who wants to send me their drive. Or if anyone in the RI/MA area wants to meet up to get the files I'd be willing. There's a lot of awesome shows in the collection that need to be shared.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

I need to get myself a drive that can handle that.

Would be nice to check it out and spread the wealth.

thanks for doing this.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

seriously, it's a small investment but considering the amount of bribes i've been offered to flat out sell the collection (all of which i've declined) it's worth it. less than a hundred bucks for a decently sized external drive full of iso's you can play straight of the drive on computer, or burn to dvd, or convert to avi and stream via ps3/xbox360/blu-ray player with networking....... me and bryce both have now offered up this opportunity, any takers?

on that note, i had planned on a re-launch of the project with a section dedicated to it on the forums, but i've been pretty busy this summer with a new house and actually being active rather than rot in my office chair as per previous summers :) I'm hoping to have reviews of shows written up by board members but once again, nobody's come through, yet........
robah
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by robah »

Cool I will get together a drive asap. Thanks.
Millpool
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by Millpool »

350 Gig's? That's easy

I can do that for sure, and I'll def throw in a return label.

I'm in
Millpool

Post by Millpool »

dj3stripes wrote:seriously, it's a small investment but considering the amount of bribes i've been offered to flat out sell the collection (all of which i've declined) it's worth it. less than a hundred bucks for a decently sized external drive full of iso's you can play straight of the drive on computer, or burn to dvd, or convert to avi and stream via ps3/xbox360/blu-ray player with networking....... me and bryce both have now offered up this opportunity, any takers?

on that note, i had planned on a re-launch of the project with a section dedicated to it on the forums, but i've been pretty busy this summer with a new house and actually being active rather than rot in my office chair as per previous summers :) I'm hoping to have reviews of shows written up by board members but once again, nobody's come through, yet........
Just bought a WD 1TB external HD.

PM the details.

I'll come through on this 100%, after I get it back, I'll do whatever yall want with it, I'll keep it going.

I have alot of time this summer/fall, this would be a good opportunity for me to do this.
Millpool

Post by Millpool »

Aight DJ, drive went out today, check your PM for the details.

Thx
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Drive is copied, going in the mail tomorrow, enjoy!
Millpool

Post by Millpool »

dj3stripes wrote:Drive is copied, going in the mail tomorrow, enjoy!
Kick-ass. Thanks!