JIMY LAYIN THE SMACKDOWN ON THE NUBILES

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Re: a high set analysis

Post by coast2coast »

$lmjimy311 wrote:actually, go ahead and read this thread again, i have put my input in.

Your input has been one liners simply agreeing with other people who do your arguing for you. This whole thread has pretty much been a three way dance and you know it.

and if you also were to read this thread, you'll see i was replying to flyers not talking about you at all.

and if you also were to read this thread, you'll see that i said "i stopped reading the posts that matter"....because you guys like one of you said, were just going in circles...same damn argument over and over, so stop instigating shit?

I'm not instigating anything I was trying to debate with jorge and freezetime and you the one all over my dick all of a sudden.

trust me kid, i'm like 10thousand posts in this forum, i can post where i want, when i want, whenever the fuck i want, so since i never attacked you, get off my dick for two seconds will ya?

I can see how you accumulated 10,000 posts so quickly. So you've got clout around here right. Oh my God give me a break you go to NC State go find a fucking hobby guy instead of showing off on a post count. 90% of which are bullshit comments anyway. Like I said I have been reading for a while just never felt like posting.....and for the second part.

OH ITS RANT TIME

OK GUY GLOVES FUCKING OFF. YOU THE LITTLE COLLEGE FUCK CALLING ME A KID. I JUST GOT BACK FROM LEADING TROOPS IN COMBAT AS A CAPTAIN IN THE US FUCKING ARMY. YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN IS WHAT TO DRINK ON THIRSTY THURSDAY. QUIT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A TOUGH GUY ON A 311 MESSAGE BOARD.

and just for the record if i wanted to be in every thread...i would :wink:

welcome to taiyed brodels
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

aaaaand jimy gets owned.

this is fun :)

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

you cant respond to a quote right. just for debates sake, i never said i was trying to argue, my relevant post dealt with clarification.

i never attacked you, i never even mentioned you, you're the one that started with me. and haha the whole "go get a life" argument, last i recalled, you're posting on here too...yea you read this place for a while and thats different from posting blah blah. im not even gonna start with my outside life. and again, im not even remotely close to in every thread, actually if you look at the most recent 5 in the 311 forum, im only in 1...this one

the kid reference is to you being a newb on here (blah blah you've been reading here for a while)

yes im a college fuck....fuck you dont insult me because im trying to get a higher education....do not fucking insult what i do for a living, im not going on here insulting your little cunt ass alright? thats the only thing i take offense to. i apologize i have no urge to fight for my country, props to you for doing it but DO NOT EVER fucking insult my choice to goto college. seriously because of that little "college fuck" comment of yours, you can go fuck yourself fucking prick, you've lost any "respect" i've had for you. blah blah, "it doesnt matter to me what you think and if you respect me or not"

rant aside. alot of you noob kids on here take talking on a forum way too seriously. we here like to have fun, and if you've been reading here as long as you have, then you should know that by now.
:evil5: TB>BB
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

It's pretty sad that it's embarrassing to be a 311 fan nowadays
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

assblaster wrote:It's pretty sad that it's embarrassing to be a 311 fan nowadays
eh, i dont find it to be.

a. most people still dont know who 311 is
b. its still better than most music out there (in the mainstream)
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nice edit coast
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

$lmjimy311 wrote:you cant respond to a quote right. just for debates sake, i never said i was trying to argue, my relevant post dealt with clarification.

Your right I haven't mastered all of the nuances of this message board. I am real sorry about that.

i never attacked you, i never even mentioned you, you're the one that started with me. and haha the whole "go get a life" argument, last i recalled, you're posting on here too...yea you read this place for a while and thats different from posting blah blah. im not even gonna start with my outside life. and again, im not even remotely close to in every thread, actually if you look at the most recent 5 in the 311 forum, im only in 1...this one

The problem I had with the statement is the implication that just because I haven't racked up a bunch of posts on this message board that I don't anything about music.

the kid reference is to you being a newb on here (blah blah you've been reading here for a while)

yes im a college fuck....fuck you dont insult me because im trying to get a higher education....do not fucking insult what i do for a living, im not going on here insulting your little cunt ass alright? thats the only thing i take offense to. i apologize i have no urge to fight for my country, props to you for doing it but DO NOT EVER fucking insult my choice to goto college. seriously because of that little "college fuck" comment of yours, you can go fuck yourself fucking prick, you've lost any "respect" i've had for you. blah blah, "it doesnt matter to me what you think and if you respect me or not"

Jimy I am graduate of the Virginia Military Institute with a Bachelors in History ok. I'm not making fun of the fact that you are a college kid ok. I went to college so I could become an officer. It made me mad that you are calling me a kid when I am about six or seven years older than you and had a pretty rough last couple years. You can see how that would be frustrating right. I respect the fact that you are in college and wish many more of ours Soldiers would take advantage of the educational opportunities out there. You go to NC State which is a fantastic school too. (I'm actually a closet NC State Basketball fan even though I am die hard Virginia Tech football)

rant aside. alot of you noob kids on here take talking on a forum way too seriously. we here like to have fun, and if you've been reading here as long as you have, then you should know that by now.
Please stop calling us noobs. I was enjoying our debate with Jorge as I hope he was too. I joined so I could engage in discussion and even debate with fellow 311 fans. Look I dont want to fight with you so let's just drop it and drive on with some other posting ok. I am sorry if I got you all spun up over this shit ok?
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Sweet. I'm no longer the dick in this thread.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN IS WHAT TO DRINK ON THIRSTY THURSDAY.

LOL
FreezeTime21
I'm free as I stare at the sea

Post by FreezeTime21 »

Jordan311 wrote:aaaaand jimy gets owned.

Later
Haha. Agreed. College frat boy calling a military person a noob. Big mistake.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Word to the noobs around here. We know you've only been listening to 311 for a couple of years. Stop trying to pretend you're oldschool. There's just no way a sane person could like the 311 from mid 90's to now.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
FreezeTime21
I'm free as I stare at the sea

Post by FreezeTime21 »

assblaster wrote:Word to the noobs around here. We know you've only been listening to 311 for a couple of years. Stop trying to pretend you're oldschool. There's just no way a sane person could like the 311 from mid 90's to now.
By the looks of your girlfirend that doesn't have her driver's license yet, and slimjimmy still being in college, I've been listening to 311 longer than both of you. You do have be with your high post counts though, so congrats. You'v got a couple of years of listening to to catch up to me though.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

FreezeTime21 wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:aaaaand jimy gets owned.

Later
Haha. Agreed. College frat boy calling a military person a noob. Big mistake.
im not in a frat (any more) and that has nothing to do with a noob...a noob is short for a newbie...which conotates as someone who is new. despite some of you reading these parts here for a whlie, you're just now posting...which makes you a noob. just like hizzy was, just like jorje was, and just like i was. im not questioning your 311 fanhood, so stop getting worked up.

coast
apology accepted. but you seriously gotta stop reading between the lines. i never questioned your music taste, i never questioned your 311 fanhood. you made implied it just like you implied everything i "said" take what is said here with a grain of salt, itll make posting here a lot easier. post count was simply to show that you're still a new poster....not a music noob.

and the kid reference was just another noob syn. i wasnt making any personal attacks (i dont know you well enough just yet).

im actually a carolina sports fan, i've been since 92'. its rough being a fan of your rival school. i cant stand their basketball team, but i am a closet state football fan
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Element wrote:YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN IS WHAT TO DRINK ON THIRSTY THURSDAY.

LOL

my biggest concern is getting a 167-170 on the lsat
jmoo861
I got a cool capacity to toast and ill

Post by jmoo861 »

Last edited by jmoo861 on Wed May 27, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

jmoo861 wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote:dont insult me because im trying to get a higher education.
At NC State? :laughing6:

$lmjimy311 wrote:im actually a carolina sports fan, i've been since 92'. its rough being a fan of your rival school. i cant stand their basketball team, but i am a closet state football fan
:confused5:
:puke:
what are you...some dookie?

and i get the state thing a lot...knowing its a great education and my degree is actually worth something though is all that really matters to me. i know its a good school and so do the people that are gonna be accepting me into law school.

just out of curiosity...where did you go?
oldschool311
If you're feelin' sick we got the elixir

Post by oldschool311 »

I smoked a blunt with yonnie (there old tour manager) on the tour bus back in 99 and he said their best album was grassroots. I couldn't agree more, its mentally impossible to still like 311 on the same level artistically now. You would have to have an inept musical understanding. Just except the mediocre vibe, the band members of 311 certainly have. Don't come on here boasting your silly opinions that are completely off base, 311 is a now a watered down version of their original self. They could actually headline a European show if they pushed the envelope artistically, instead they have taken the safe path both musically and especially lyrically.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

FreezeTime21 wrote:
assblaster wrote:Word to the noobs around here. We know you've only been listening to 311 for a couple of years. Stop trying to pretend you're oldschool. There's just no way a sane person could like the 311 from mid 90's to now.
By the looks of your girlfirend that doesn't have her driver's license yet, and slimjimmy still being in college, I've been listening to 311 longer than both of you. You do have be with your high post counts though, so congrats. You'v got a couple of years of listening to to catch up to me though.
because you've listened to them longer doesnt mean you have a better understanding of it/know more about it. and why does everyone keep pushing me into their damn accusations, i havent said shit about 311 aside that they havent achieved radio success so fuck you guy.

and also, you being older than me has nothing to do with anything.
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

oldschool311 wrote:I smoked a blunt with yonnie (there old tour manager) on the tour bus back in 99 and he said their best album was grassroots. I couldn't agree more, its mentally impossible to still like 311 on the same level artistically now. You would have to have an inept musical understanding. Just except the mediocre vibe, the band members of 311 certainly have. Don't come on here boasting your silly opinions that are completely off base, 311 is a now a watered down version of their original self. They could actually headline a European show if they pushed the envelope artistically, instead they have taken the safe path both musically and especially lyrically.
well i think its safe to say that no one person is the same mentally 19 years later after their first success... so people wanting 311 to be like grassroots is insane. im just happy they are still together and happy making music.
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!