Sun Comes Through

Three Eleven.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Sun Comes Through

Post by tred311 »

Sun Comes Through.....what is the deal? Where can it be found? Where do I need to purchase the album now in order to get this :D . I've already bought it through Amazon pre-order and itunes pre-order....wtf. Somebody help please?? :?

Thx!
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass
Massive Laminate Fortress

Re: Sun Comes Through

Post by Offbeat_Dumb_Ass »

http://www.amazon.com/Uplifter/dp/B002B38O9S" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

listening to the clip of Sun Comes Through now after hearing the rest of the album, I really dig it. Seems to fit well without copying the style of any of the other tracks.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass

So, who is gonna upload 'How Long Has it Been' and 'Sun Comes Through' at midnight on Tuesday?

I'm a mooch.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

Man, this is really some BS and I'm not the type that bitches about spending money on bands and all that! I mean, I pre-ordered it on itunes and I ordered the CD/DVD combo from Amazon! I also intend to go to Best Buy the day of and pick it up just because it's tradition for me. So now I'll have 3 versions of this fucking cd and STILL be missing a song! Somebody is going to have to hook me up w/ it becuase I am NOT buying Uplifter 4 times just to get ALL of the songs. What a fuck job! :evil:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Let's just download them.
Image :evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$nipe wrote:Let's just download them.
ImageImage
:evil5:
JonnyG24
I spend my time healing and mending

Post by JonnyG24 »

tred311 wrote:Man, this is really some BS and I'm not the type that bitches about spending money on bands and all that! I mean, I pre-ordered it on itunes and I ordered the CD/DVD combo from Amazon! I also intend to go to Best Buy the day of and pick it up just because it's tradition for me. So now I'll have 3 versions of this fucking cd and STILL be missing a song! Somebody is going to have to hook me up w/ it becuase I am NOT buying Uplifter 4 times just to get ALL of the songs. What a fuck job! :evil:
Seriously...You bought it twice and you're intending to buy a 3rd? :lol: WTF? Why can't you just download the two songs from this board when in comes out on Tuesday?
6/9/96
11/12/97
3/24/00
11/20/00
4/10/02
8/8/03
12/7/03
7/15/04
8/12/05
3/8/06
8/1/06
6/29/07
3/1/08
7/2/14

dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

um, you dont have to buy the whole album outright, you can purchase the bonus tracks individually from amazon, iTunes, etc. How about that 7" green vinyl? I'd be tempted to buy a second copy of a standard album to get the 7" vinyl.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

JonnyG24 wrote:
tred311 wrote:Man, this is really some BS and I'm not the type that bitches about spending money on bands and all that! I mean, I pre-ordered it on itunes and I ordered the CD/DVD combo from Amazon! I also intend to go to Best Buy the day of and pick it up just because it's tradition for me. So now I'll have 3 versions of this fucking cd and STILL be missing a song! Somebody is going to have to hook me up w/ it becuase I am NOT buying Uplifter 4 times just to get ALL of the songs. What a fuck job! :evil:
Seriously...You bought it twice and you're intending to buy a 3rd? :lol: WTF? Why can't you just download the two songs from this board when in comes out on Tuesday?
I know man, I'm weird like that. :D I always buy the album at least twice. 311 is my favorite band and a long time ago I decided to start a collection of unopened 31 cds. So basically I have all of the albums to date still in the plastic. I just think it will be cool to have them like 20 or 30 years from now unopened. It's basically the only "collection" I have.

Anyway, my point is that I buy every album twice. It's all good man!
kateric10

Post by kateric10 »

dj3stripes wrote:um, you dont have to buy the whole album outright, you can purchase the bonus tracks individually from amazon, iTunes, etc. How about that 7" green vinyl? I'd be tempted to buy a second copy of a standard album to get the 7" vinyl.
I guess I will have two physical copies of Uplifter now. I WILL be buying another copy for the vinyl.
jmoo861
I got a cool capacity to toast and ill

Post by jmoo861 »

bump
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1ACOZ2T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
flyersfan900
Taiyed Brodel

Post by flyersfan900 »

I got this free from Amazon for ordering the CD through them... pretty sick track
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass

Waaay better then 'How Long Has It Been'.
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

They should have replaced Mix It Up with this song
John Michael
See the good in everybody

Post by John Michael »

this is a sick song. i can't believe this didn't make the album. the ending is fucking awesome.
BigWiLLy311
All I really wanna is to feel nirvana

Post by BigWiLLy311 »

It reminds me of Never Ending Summer for some reason, at least until the middle. On the fence about that.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

Sweet thx! Wow at 2:20 :D
HydroponicGrassroots
Electrified by the sound

Post by HydroponicGrassroots »

definitely an awesome song, and ya the ending kicks ass, im surprised it didnt make it on the album too.