haha

Three Eleven.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

haha

Post by CatCity »

hey man i chatted with u once on aim real quick,just a quick intro ,but i was researching this dogface dangerzome,mexisco with lyrics stuff and was wondering if u could hook me up if u have them because i just got a computer a few months ago and was overwhelmed with all the 311 stuff i could get i have been a fan for 11 years but since i got this pc my knowledge and amazement at the amount a stuff i have been missing out on is crazy,you guys kick ass on the tb i rarely hit the bb and u guys have hooked me up and i have met really cool fans so if u have this stuff it would really be appreciated if i could add it to my libryary if not its okay but when i see stuff i haven't heard i get jumpy so i apologize for this random pm but if u can help, great

thanx josh
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: haha

Post by $lmjimy311 »

haha dangerzone
:evil5: TB>BB
Freeze Time
Butterfly in the wind without a care

Post by Freeze Time »

How funny would it be if the new album was called The Dangerzone and the first track was called dogface.
Do Not Fist Fight The Bears
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

Freeze Time wrote:How funny would it be if the new album was called The Dangerzone and the first track was called dogface.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

good times
So its come to this?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

that would be mad props
:evil5: TB>BB
JonnyG24
I spend my time healing and mending

Post by JonnyG24 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:hey man i chatted with u once on aim real quick,just a quick intro ,but i was researching this dogface dangerzome,mexisco with lyrics stuff and was wondering if u could hook me up if u have them because i just got a computer a few months ago and was overwhelmed with all the 311 stuff i could get i have been a fan for 11 years but since i got this pc my knowledge and amazement at the amount a stuff i have been missing out on is crazy,you guys kick ass on the tb i rarely hit the bb and u guys have hooked me up and i have met really cool fans so if u have this stuff it would really be appreciated if i could add it to my libryary if not its okay but when i see stuff i haven't heard i get jumpy so i apologize for this random pm but if u can help, great

thanx josh
hey dude u should try to use periods once in a while in your sentences because it helps break up the monotony of all the words that u are trying to say because sometimes when u ramble and keep typing words they get lost in the length of the sentence that you keep typing because you don't know how to stop typing and then you should think about getting some shit from the 311 website because a lot of it is there and then the shit that is not there is on piratebay.org oh shit i accidentally used a period that was a huge mistake and then you should smoke weed more when you do lines just to keep it on an even keel, great :bounce:
6/9/96
11/12/97
3/24/00
11/20/00
4/10/02
8/8/03
12/7/03
7/15/04
8/12/05
3/8/06
8/1/06
6/29/07
3/1/08
7/2/14

Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

^high post^
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

lol
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

This is so, so old. Reminiscing about back when us kids had nothing but the demos