Rothbury Festival

Three Eleven.
prsand311
Hear it all the time, come back rewind

Rothbury Festival

Post by prsand311 »

http://www.rothburyfestival.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

July 3-6 in rothbury michigan. Solid Line Up for a festival.
This atleast confirms that there will be some sort of summer touring.

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND + WIDESPREAD PANIC + JOHN MAYER + 311 + PHIL LESH AND FRIENDS + PRIMUS + THIEVERY CORPORATION + SNOOP DOGG + MICHAEL FRANTI AND SPEARHEAD + MODEST MOUSE + STS9 (SOUND TRIBE SECTOR NINE) + YONDER MOUNTAIN STRING BAND WITH JON FISHMAN + GOV'T MULE + SLIGHTLY STOOPID + THE BLACK KEYS + GOGOL BORDELLO + CITIZEN COPE + KELLER WILLIAMS AND THE WMD'S + DEREK TRUCKS AND SUSAN TEDESCHI SOUL STEW REVIVAL + THE DRESDEN DOLLS + RAY LAMONTAGNE + THE DISCO BISCUITS + DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS + OF MONTREAL + GOMEZ + COLBIE CAILLAT + BRETT DENNEN + MEDESKI, MARTIN, AND WOOD + TAJ MAHAL + ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA + CRYSTAL METHOD + JJ GREY & MOFRO + THE GREYBOY ALLSTARS + THE SECRET MACHINES + BETH ORTON + BETTYE LAVETTE + JAKOB DYLAN AND THE GREEN MOUNTAIN REBELS + A3 + LOTUS + MIKE GORDON + YARD DOGS ROAD SHOW + STATE RADIO + THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS + SAGE FRANCIS + TEA LEAF GREEN + EMMITT NERSHI BAND + RAILROAD EARTH + BASSNECTAR + PNUMA TRIO + DIPLO + FLOSSTRADAMUS + THE JUAN MACLEAN + EOTO + PANJEA WITH MICHAEL KANG + THE DYNAMITES FEATURING CHARLES WALKER + DJ REKHA + DEAD CONFEDERATE + DJ ROOTZ + MOTION POTION + SOJORN + BUSDRIVER
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Rothbury Festival

Post by pnutwannabe »

Well with a CD coming out in 2008 I don't think there was any question that they were going to tour. With that said it may give an idea of the timing of the different shows in what part of the country.

:evil5:
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

thats a pretty good lineup
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

i would go for just 311 and primus, everything else is just bonus. i would love to go, i would definitely choose that over bonnaroo or langerado. too bad i think ill be in summer school then but maybe not it might have just ended, so we'll see
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Snoop Dogg!

Sexual Seduction, great tune. 8)
:evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

pnutwannabe wrote:Well with a CD coming out in 2008 I don't think there was any question that they were going to tour. With that said it may give an idea of the timing of the different shows in what part of the country.
it's not coming out till early 2009
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Nice line-up, but a little too pricey. For that money you might as well go to Coachella. It has a better line-up (or at least as good).

Surprising to see Primus on the bill. I'd suspect to see them pop up on a couple of other festivals and maybe some solo shows. I could be wrong, though.

Diplo, Busdriver, and Thievery Corporation ftw.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

they better do more headlining shows. i saw them last year and it was probably the best show ive ever seen
I Want to Believe :evil5:
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedDreamland »

So I'm way behind on the loop. I just heard about this festival on the radio today. I'm in NW ohio - so the plan, if I can convince some people to go, is to be there. I've already got one person on board. So hopefully I'll see some of you guys there. The lineup does look incredible. Sound Tribe Sector 9 is one of my favorite groups. I've only seen them once, and I can't wait to see them again.