PNC bank arts center is a lot different than it used to be..

Three Eleven.
marleyman311
Everything I'm sayin' you can dismiss

PNC bank arts center is a lot different than it used to be..

Post by marleyman311 »

or at least last year, and the many years ive been going.......

just wanted to give everone going the heads up:

If u are under 21 be careful, the state troopers constantly walk around, and will card you at any time. Supposedly theres a "3 beer limit" on everyone tailgating. Cops are everywhere nowadays, with what happened last month, when a bunch of kids got arrested for underage drinking (at the gwen stefani concert) and all had to have their stomachs pumped (the youngest being 11 years old :shock: )

I know a whole bunch of people who went last year that arent going this year because of the tailgating issue, fuck them, lets have some fun. Dont start shit with anyone and no one will start shit with you, but this is new jersey, the dickhead capital of the world (i am born/raised in new jersey but understand this 100%).

Once you are inside, the lines for beers are rediculous, you get a bracelet, show your ID and every time you go for another beer they mark it on the bracelet (and card you again even though you have a bracelet), so that you will only have 3 while inside the show also.

Other than that, it will be a blast, i was there this past wednesday for tool and i had no problems, but i was with all people who look over 21 and none of us got carded and/or arrested while there, so its up to you.
Homebrew311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Homebrew311 »

At the 311 show there last year, I blacked out and just remember being in the state troopers office with my leg handcuffed to a bench without a shirt on. They made me cousin come and sign me out and I'm technically banned from going there for a year but I'm going to the show next week. Not gonna drink though.
I'd like to build the world a spliff.
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

i dont even like drinking at concerts... too much bullshit to deal with and plus i always hate those stupid drunk asses who push and talk shit. just blaze.
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

i hate drunks at concerts. but hey they more drunk they are, the easier it is to choke em out.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

ill see u suckers there

there was this guy last year at the pnc and jones beach shows who had a purple lacross tanktop on who altered his jersey number from 31 to 311 with ducttape. he is the example of concert drunk idiots that i haaaaate
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
marleyman311

Post by marleyman311 »

what time you guys getting there tomorrow? ill be there pretty early to tailgate and whatnot so stop by if u want a burger or somethin....

i will be drinking. though, im not an idiot. i can tell you that much :P

ive now been told my friends are tryin to get there around 2 or 3 and they are bringing a keg
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

hey marley man.. you need a ticket for the NY show? i got one extra ;)
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
marleyman311

Post by marleyman311 »

well....i was gonna go becasue my friends girlfriend gets vip tickets, but then my friend told me they only got two, which include backstage passes....so since that happened i hadnt really planned on going...and at this point i dont think i can get out of school and work that day, i would never make it all the way up there in time

but thanks anyway

see you at pnc and borgata