Summer tour...

Three Eleven.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

wbrycew wrote:"I am not "best friends" with a band member, but I met him and his family in 2002 in L.A. and we talk on the phone about once every 2-3 weeks"

...A few posts later...

"Alright fags you want all of it? I met Chad Sexton in 2003 in Atlanta, a few more times in LA in 2004 and at the Namm show in 2005."

FISHY.

any reply?
So its come to this?
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

man, these last two episodes have been pretty tits huh?

jack baur, jesus, that scene at the end when it surveys the damage and whatshisface is like 'jesus jack'

god, what a bad mother fucker

theres a good chance the rest of the season will be shit now though, i hope im wrong, but im not sure how i feel about everythign now being focused on audrey...plus it makes that whole last scene with president palmer kind of a moot point as he is not reallyneed anymore
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

exactly what I was thinking
So its come to this?
DumpsterDave
Download this and you'll start talkin'

Post by DumpsterDave »

311electricity wrote:What kind of connections you got Superdave?
the same connection that anybody else could have used.....Jim the tour manager, but he apparently doesn't work with the three one one anymore
Do It To It Lars
08/22/03 - 08/26/05 - 03/11/06 - 07/19/07
10/29/03 - 08/27/05 - 08/03/06 - 07/20/07
03/11/04 - 08/28/05 - 08/24/06 - 07/22/07
07/27/04 - 09/04/05 - 08/25/06 - 07/25/07
07/31/04 - 09/05/05 - 08/26/06 - 07/26/07
08/01/04 - 11/26/05 - 08/27/06 - 07/04/09
08/07/05 - 11/27/05 - 07/11/07 - 07/31/11
08/25/05 - 11/30/05 - 07/14/07
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

that's funny dave...

i was hanging out with jim after the anahiem show 2 summers ago and nick was walking down the line of people outside the show signing stuff for people, got to me and was like "you want me to sign something".. i laughed and said "no i'm talking with jim, thanks though".. and jim laughed in his face...

but yeah, jim had to put his foot down i heard since the tour was all up in the air.. i'm thinking of going to london though to see incubus instead of 311 tour.. it won't be the same without the normal crew there..
311electricity
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by 311electricity »

The last Incubus show I saw in Houston this past January was pretty aweful, the sound was off and all I could hear were the little teenie boppers...I say skip that and go see 311
From Chaos comes clarity...
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:man fuck nick
:evil5:
smiley311

Post by smiley311 »

311electricity wrote:The last Incubus show I saw in Houston this past January was pretty aweful, the sound was off and all I could hear were the little teenie boppers...I say skip that and go see 311

was it an early show on thier tour? i saw them in possibly the worst sounding venue in chicago and they sounded amazing.. and really i'd like to go and not have anything to worry about such as tickets or being crowded and being able to hang out with jim and the rest of the crew than whoever is going to do 311 this tour.. i've seen 311 over 100 times, i love the shows, but they have changed a lot over the years.. i'd rather broaden my horizons and see another kick ass band than base another summer around 311s schedule..
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

311electricity wrote:The last Incubus show I saw in Houston this past January was pretty aweful, the sound was off and all I could hear were the little teenie boppers...I say skip that and go see 311
Same here except I was in Boston.
ImageImage
ER
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

smiley311 wrote:that's funny dave...

i was hanging out with jim after the anahiem show 2 summers ago and nick was walking down the line of people outside the show signing stuff for people, got to me and was like "you want me to sign something".. i laughed and said "no i'm talking with jim, thanks though".. and jim laughed in his face...

but yeah, jim had to put his foot down i heard since the tour was all up in the air.. i'm thinking of going to london though to see incubus instead of 311 tour.. it won't be the same without the normal crew there..
Looks like their wont be an Incubus tour this Summer.
So its come to this?
smiley311

Post by smiley311 »

Rap Weasel wrote:

how do you mean? incubus is already touring over seas? it's just a matter of who 311 got to manage the tour.. and to go with someone new after at least 7 years, things could get interesting...
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

RHCP, Incubus and 311 doing improv jams during the tour. All together jamming out.
:evil5:
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

smiley311 wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote:

how do you mean? incubus is already touring over seas? it's just a matter of who 311 got to manage the tour.. and to go with someone new after at least 7 years, things could get interesting...
I herad about some hand injury to the guitarist.
So its come to this?
smiley311

Post by smiley311 »

Rap Weasel wrote:
smiley311 wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote: Looks like their wont be an Incubus tour this Summer.

The following confirmed June/July, European dates are in addition to those posted on 3/22:

June

15 - Burgenland, Austria @ Novarock festival

16 - Venice, Italy @ Heineken Jammin

17 - Interlaken, Switzerland @ Greenfield

20 - Bonn, Germany @ Museumplatz

22 - Neuhausen ob Eck, Germany @ Southside Festival

23 - Scheessel (Hamburg), Germany @ Hurricane Festival

24 - Bucharest, Romania @ Rock and Coke

26 - Arendal, Norway @ Hovefestival

28 - Nijmegen, Holland @ Goeffert Park (w Pearl Jam)

29 - Bilbao, Spain @ Bilbao Live

July

1 - Werchter, Belgium @ Rock Werchter

Here are the newly confirmed October, South and Central America dates:

October

9 - Santiago, Chile @ Arena Santiago

11 - Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Luna Park

13 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ Citibank Hall

14 - Sao Paulo, Brazil @ Citibank Hall

15 - Sao Paulo, Brazil @ Citibank Hall

17 - Monterrey, Mexico @ Arena Monterrey

19 - Guadalajara, Mexico @ Auditorio Metropolitano

20 - Mexico City, Mexico @ Sports Palace

DATES TO BE RESCHEDULED:

In addition to the international dates already announced, we will be rescheduling the May/June, North American run of shows. Here are the dates that will be rescheduled:

May

14 - Victoria, British Columbia @ Victoria Arena

16 - Edmonton, British Columbia @ Shaw Conference Ctr

17 - Calgary, British Columbia @ Stampede

18 - Regina, British Columbia @ Brant Centre

22 - Detroit, Michigan @ State Theater (makeup date)

23 - Toronto, Ontario @ Koolhaus (makeup date)

27 - Cleveland, Ohio @ Agora Ballroom (makeup date)

June

1 - Los Angeles, CA @ Greek Theatre

2 - Los Angeles, CA @ Greek Theatre

Please check http://www.enjoyincubus.com, http://www.myspace.com/incubus and http://www.incubusonline.com for updates. The announcement will be made shortly.

To all of the Incubus fans worldwide:

On behalf of the band, we apologize for any inconvenience this rescheduling has caused.

Thank you all very much for your patience and continued support. We look forward to seeing you soon.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Rap Weasel wrote:
smiley311 wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote: Looks like their wont be an Incubus tour this Summer.
He has carpel tunnel and had a surgery for it. My room mate had the same surgery mid January and is all better now, she was actually all better at the beginning of March.
ImageImage
ER