Going to these shows?

Three Eleven.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Going to these shows?

Post by KyleRayner »

VA Beach, DC, Atlanta, tampa, westpalm

no need to fear, yesterday my friend and i built a beerpong table that fits on teh rack of my suburban for safe traveling, and its tits, were gonna try to make anothre better one using the metal legs from another fold out table, cuz ours we made completely from scratch with doorhinges and if someone decides to sit on it or some shit, were not sure how stable it is

big black suburban, hope to see you there, specially atl, that parking lot scene is rediculous
I Want to Believe :evil5:
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

Yo, definetly hit me up when the VA Beach show comes around. I'll be going to the Va Tech and DC show definetly. Possibly ATL also now.

i'm having a big after party man. Trying to set up Tailgaiting.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

i'll be at the dc show as well...i'll keep my eye out for thhe pong table for sure...hopefully nissan won't be gay like they were last year.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

logosteel wrote:i'll be at the dc show as well...i'll keep my eye out for thhe pong table for sure...hopefully nissan won't be gay like they were last year.
were they really gay? i guess we jsut got here early, cuz we drove and thought since it was a big city it would be a huge scene pretty early, but we were alone for like 2 hours right up front parking just smokin down, thats too bad, hopefully venues will be cool
scottpoole
Nothing but a walking sack of Earth

Post by scottpoole »

ill be at the vb show too. hope to see some of you around. are any of you planning on trying to go by the busses after the show?
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

scottpoole wrote:ill be at the vb show too. hope to see some of you around. are any of you planning on trying to go by the busses after the show?

No, it doesn't work there. Nissan and Verizons spots are all chain linked fences. You can't get to them. If you went to the Va Tech show you'd be able to see them.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

<-----Atlanta
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

im thinking about getting metal legs. its a risky operation but its worth it.
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

FrixHex311 wrote:im thinking about getting metal legs. its a risky operation but its worth it.
yes! I just saw that last night :lol:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

its a classic movie
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

KyleRayner wrote:
logosteel wrote:i'll be at the dc show as well...i'll keep my eye out for thhe pong table for sure...hopefully nissan won't be gay like they were last year.
were they really gay? i guess we jsut got here early, cuz we drove and thought since it was a big city it would be a huge scene pretty early, but we were alone for like 2 hours right up front parking just smokin down, thats too bad, hopefully venues will be cool
guessing you've never been to nissan then huh? I went to the 311 show last year minding my own with 3 other friends not even playing music. And even was drinking out of the solo cups. Cops gave us hell even though i'm 20 fucking 4. I was trying to drink thru both papa and unwrittens set, but ended up having to go in for papa's set. Must of been the younguns fucking it up and shit. I'd just be careful and don't plan on tailgating for long. And of course cup it.
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

VERY IMPORTANT:

be careful how you attach it to the roof rack...
we made on for a tailgate down at indiana university and drove down from Purdue..

about 10 miles on the freeway at the thing flew off, hit a car behind us, but only managed to take cleanly off the side view mirror of that car.. we pulled over and after describing what it was to the older couple they just laughed and took off...

DO NO i repeat DO NO drill holes in the side at tie it with rope...the rope will break!!!

good luck..hope it works out!!
grnster
My brain is empty don't know why

Post by grnster »

I'll be partyin it up at the Atl lot for sure. We're bringing a grill and whatnot so we should meet up.
The Schnozberries Taste Like Schnozberriez
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

logosteel wrote:
KyleRayner wrote:
guessing you've never been to nissan then huh? I went to the 311 show last year minding my own with 3 other friends not even playing music. And even was drinking out of the solo cups. Cops gave us hell even though i'm 20 fucking 4. I was trying to drink thru both papa and unwrittens set, but ended up having to go in for papa's set. Must of been the younguns fucking it up and shit. I'd just be careful and don't plan on tailgating for long. And of course cup it.
no as i stated in the quote ive been there i was just inside up watching all that hsit music so i could be front and center pit, so i just missed the tailgating
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

grnster wrote:I'll be partyin it up at the Atl lot for sure. We're bringing a grill and whatnot so we should meet up.
DEFINATELY...i think were gonna bring one too so we should do it right
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel

Post by KyleRayner »

smiley311 wrote:VERY IMPORTANT:

be careful how you attach it to the roof rack...
we made on for a tailgate down at indiana university and drove down from Purdue..

about 10 miles on the freeway at the thing flew off, hit a car behind us, but only managed to take cleanly off the side view mirror of that car.. we pulled over and after describing what it was to the older couple they just laughed and took off...

DO NO i repeat DO NO drill holes in the side at tie it with rope...the rope will break!!!

good luck..hope it works out!!
haha third quote in row....but anyways...heres how its attached, i have a sliding rack that you can adjust the cross bars, we made it so you can get it in when the bars are farthest apart, then slide them together to keep it snug, it is already pretty tight at that poing, then we screwed hooks into it and are gonna use bungee cords to keep the legs and shit from flapping and everything ielse secure? think that one will work
grnster
My brain is empty don't know why

Post by grnster »

KyleRayner wrote:
grnster wrote:I'll be partyin it up at the Atl lot for sure. We're bringing a grill and whatnot so we should meet up.
DEFINATELY...i think were gonna bring one too so we should do it right
Yah for sure I'll pm you my number and ya can just give me a holla. We'll be grillin some hamburgers and hotdogs probably. Probably bring a case to drink on and some of that herb for the show.
The Schnozberries Taste Like Schnozberriez