Fuckin' Joan

Three Eleven.
thenazzbrodels
The word that I heard was so absurd

Fuckin' Joan

Post by thenazzbrodels »

I am still banned from the Official BB even after UP release day. All I did was mention about the leak on the board that day (just referred to it, did not provide links or anything about TB) and I got banned. I had nothing but good things to say about the songs.

I even clicked the email admin link and sent a message complaining about why I got banned when I technically did nothing but mention the album (seriously). You would think that come release day yesterday we would all be let back on to discuss and promote the new shit, but nope..bitch gotta be a cunt.

I could really care less about that board though, not sure why I am ranting about this... :dontknow:
Last edited by thenazzbrodels on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Fuck you Joan

Post by GOAT »

i met sa's parents in memphis on beale st 8)
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
thenazzbrodels

Post by thenazzbrodels »

mmhm
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

pnutwannabe wrote:No one gives a fuck if you get banned, so stop whining. You were probably being a little douche anyway. Sit down and shut up.

This is TB, not the BB. Joan is not here. No one who posts here cares about you or your banning.

thenazzbrodels

Post by thenazzbrodels »

pnutwannabe wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:No one gives a fuck if you get banned, so stop whining. You were probably being a little douche anyway. Sit down and shut up.

This is TB, not the BB. Joan is not here. No one who posts here cares about you or your banning.
I'm not a douche at all.....but fuck you lol. I am complaining more about this lady being unfair, not as much about being banned. Just looking for some common opinions while I vent...
Last edited by thenazzbrodels on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

sa's parents are old

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

thenazzbrodels wrote:I'm not a douche at all.....but fuck you lol. I am complaining more about this lady being a fuck, not as much about being banned. Just looking for some common opinions while I vent...
Joan is a nice woman. She, while tough, is usually fair. I talked about the leak, and I wasn't banned. That means you were being a douche about it.

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

GOAT wrote:sa's parents are old
Chad's mom is too. Really nice though.

GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

pnutwannabe wrote:
i wonder if sa ever hit that

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

GOAT wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:
i wonder if sa ever hit that
Well she does turn him on.

Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

I am still banned from the Official BB even after UP release day. All I did was mention about the leak on the board that day (just referred to it, did not provide links or anything about TB) and I got banned. I had nothing but good things to say about the songs.

I even clicked the email admin link and sent a message complaining about why I got banned when I technically did nothing but mention the album (seriously). You would think that come release day yesterday we would all be let back on to discuss and promote the new shit, but nope..bitch gotta be a cunt.

I could really care less about that board though, not sure why I am ranting about this... I am still banned from the Official BB even after UP release day. All I did was mention about the leak on the board that day (just referred to it, did not provide links or anything about TB) and I got banned. I had nothing but good things to say about the songs.

I could really care less about that board though, not sure why I am ranting about this... I am still banned from the Official BB even after UP release day. All I did was mention about the leak on the board that day (just referred to it, did not provide links or anything about TB) and I got banned. I had nothing but good things to say about the songs.

8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
thenazzbrodels

Post by thenazzbrodels »

Hey why don't you go make another goodbye thread you psychopathic r-tard. Freakin' serial killer Austin Powers-looking rapist.

Look I found another pic of you

http://gay69.org/wp-content/uploads/200 ... hisass.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by thenazzbrodels on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Joan is actually pretty awesome. If it wasn't for her being so nice many people I know would not have received photo passes by just emailing her and asking.
ImageImage
ER
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

NOT SAFE FOR WORK TAGS

you fucking fuckers

jesus christ. I swear to god you guys enjoy lookin up the gayest shit on the internet and posting it you fucking fruitloops
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

Smoke311 wrote:NOT SAFE FOR WORK TAGS

you fucking fuckers

jesus christ. I swear to god you guys enjoy lookin up the gayest shit on the internet and posting it you fucking fruitloops
Glad my firewall blocked 'em...SUCKS FOR YOU!
Shadow OSX
Let's think of all the good times

Post by Shadow OSX »

logosteel wrote:

you fucking fuckers

Glad my firewall blocked 'em...SUCKS FOR YOU!
Mine didn't. I'm scarred for life :(
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

you fucking fuckers

homophobic much?
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
thenazzbrodels

Post by thenazzbrodels »

fatlip wrote:homophobic much?
JonnyG24
I spend my time healing and mending

Post by JonnyG24 »

you fucking fuckers

HA! The "gay69.org" domain didn't tip you off that it was NSFW? or the "hisass.jpg"?
6/9/96
11/12/97
3/24/00
11/20/00
4/10/02
8/8/03
12/7/03
7/15/04
8/12/05
3/8/06
8/1/06
6/29/07
3/1/08
7/2/14

fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

JonnyG24 wrote:

you fucking fuckers

HA! The "gay69.org" domain didn't tip you off that it was NSFW? or the "hisass.jpg"?

originally it was just the picture, not a link to
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10: