311heaven

Three Eleven.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

311heaven

Post by $ayzak »

So did any of you deserve to be banned or in some cases, have your topic get deleted? My topic got deleted and I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't even swear lol.

Let's figure out what happened.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i was banned.. no reason given
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

i might get banned if i dont stop saying the word Cunt. I cant say it cause Maria doesnt like that word. Lame.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I thought Maria doesn't go to the board anymore?
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

I blame the politics making everyone all fucking pissy
Devastator
Love in my blood, sonic in the vortex

Post by Devastator »

J.Puma is a moderator on 311Heaven.....not only is J.Puma a moderator..J.Puma is a masturbater as well. J.Puma never banned anybody....however J.Puma DoggyDad used his superpowers to destroy threads on 311Heaven that were weak and pathetic. Soon J.Puma was overcome by the huge amount of weak and pathetic threads......threads like "Hey I looked at the clock at it said 3:11....woooweeeee" J.Puma sustained life-threatening injuries as a result of looking at these threads...his eyeballs were damaged beyond repair, and for some reason his balls hurt. J.Puma retreated to the Decepticons secret underwater base....there he joined the Contructicons and united to form DEVASTATOR.
The circle is now complete. It is now a circle.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Devastator wrote:J.Puma is a moderator on 311Heaven.....not only is J.Puma a moderator..J.Puma is a masturbater as well. J.Puma never banned anybody....however J.Puma DoggyDad used his superpowers to destroy threads on 311Heaven that were weak and pathetic. Soon J.Puma was overcome by the huge amount of weak and pathetic threads......threads like "Hey I looked at the clock at it said 3:11....woooweeeee" J.Puma sustained life-threatening injuries as a result of looking at these threads...his eyeballs were damaged beyond repair, and for some reason his balls hurt. J.Puma retreated to the Decepticons secret underwater base....there he joined the Contructicons and united to form DEVASTATOR.
Ahahahaha. Wow. You're awesome Jesse. I actually didn't know who Devastator was... But now I know, thanks to that awesome explanation in the third person.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

311Chik wrote:I thought Maria doesn't go to the board anymore?
i know! i got a whole long PM from one of the mod's saying that she hates that word so i cant use it on her forum.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

So messed up. So whatever happens there reflects Maria and 311heaven so they don't allow stuff so it doesn't reflect badly....last I checked Maria is gone and so is 311heaven.com.....Maria doesn't like a word but Maria seems to have ditched the site.....I think banning/deleting posts without reason reflects badly on MIA Maria and 311heaven. It looks like a bunch of powertrips and I think people forget how easy it is to make a new board and leave the old one.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

311Chik wrote:So messed up. So whatever happens there reflects Maria and 311heaven so they don't allow stuff so it doesn't reflect badly....last I checked Maria is gone and so is 311heaven.com.....Maria doesn't like a word but Maria seems to have ditched the site.....I think banning/deleting posts without reason reflects badly on MIA Maria and 311heaven. It looks like a bunch of powertrips and I think people forget how easy it is to make a new board and leave the old one.
Well it isn't THAT easy to make a new board and leave the old one. It just so happens that by some strange design, I always make a forum a week or two before a bunch of people decide to need one. But I screwed up the last one when I tried to mess with it. I promise that won't happen again. 8)
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Yeah, last time this board got messed up I was too lazy to re-register until now :D
Hydroponic
My stream of consciousness is a sea

Post by Hydroponic »

The moderators are on a power spree. Let them run their mouths off and let them lose members that way.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

http://311forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=35 ... fd904845a2

It appears as if Smoke is trying to go back on all the bullshit they pulled over the last week. In my opinion it's too late anyway.
Seems like an empty apology to me. He should have thought about following his banning rules before he decided to start banning people. It might be a good idea for him to figure out what's going on before he starts banning people next time. No matter, he still didn't address the problems most people had with moderators constantly deleting topics when people were speaking their minds democratically, hypocrisy, power-trips, and most of the other bullshit that went on that people are pissed about.

I'm glad that Will Mindspin, and Kevin (somewhat) got their dues, but as it stands, it's too little, and too late.

Later
ImageImage
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

banned before there was even question...

kKaKARot: it's no bother really, I was just dealing with some sort of mess that you may very well be the root cause of
IDoItForTheChix: how long am i banned for?
kKaKARot: until I figure out what is going on and decide
IDoItForTheChix: its cool... reguardless whether i'm banned/unbanned... i dont think i'll be coming back anyway
kKaKARot: once you're unbanned that will be your decision to make
IDoItForTheChix: i'm pretty sure it's already been made
kKaKARot: have a good one
IDoItForTheChix: but i'm must say.. i'm curious as to what mess you're speaking of
kKaKARot: you're welcome to tell me if you have an idea
IDoItForTheChix: i think its because kevin doesnt like me
kKaKARot: Why wouldn't kevin like you?
IDoItForTheChix: because i wouldnt send him demos
IDoItForTheChix: because other than that.. i've never had any contact with him whatsoever.. only him asking me for demos.. then probing my friends about it
IDoItForTheChix: so i think it pretty much boils down to that since theres nothing else to base it on
kKaKARot: he's never asked me for the demo's
IDoItForTheChix: he asked me because he knew i had them
kKaKARot: alot of people knew you had them
IDoItForTheChix: yeah and a lot of people asked me
IDoItForTheChix: kevin's the only one with moderator status.. so hes the only one that did something about it
IDoItForTheChix: i dont remember which came first.. but the first two times i ever made contact with him was...
IDoItForTheChix: 1) when i posted as the inside source.. and then he went and revealed that it was me on the forum publically... and i asked him nicely to remove that post.. which he did
IDoItForTheChix: and 2) when he IM'd me asking for demos
kKaKARot: Doesn't seem like enough to make Kevin dislike you
IDoItForTheChix: yeah thats my point exactly
kKaKARot: how'd you come to that point?
IDoItForTheChix: i figure the rest came from bitterness of me not sending them to him
IDoItForTheChix: because thats the absolute only way
IDoItForTheChix: because i dont talk to him
IDoItForTheChix: ever
IDoItForTheChix: never even directed any thoughts towards him, period
kKaKARot: yea doesn't make sense
kKaKARot: do you think everyone who asks you for, but you don't give them songs are out to get you?
IDoItForTheChix: of course not
IDoItForTheChix: there are about 2 people that are.. 3 that were, but jordan and i had a nice little discussion
IDoItForTheChix: so yeah thats about it
IDoItForTheChix: so what was the reason i was banned
kKaKARot signed off at 3:02:30 AM.
kKaKARot signed on at 3:05:41 AM.
kKaKARot: hope to give you an answer soon
kKaKARot signed off at 3:37:36 AM.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

woulda been nice if he gave you a real answer

ronica311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by ronica311 »

311Chik wrote:Yeah, last time this board got messed up I was too lazy to re-register until now :D
***DON'T GIVE UP YOUR INDEPENDENCE. UNLESS IT FEELS SO RIGHT***********
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

that is gay. banning people for no reason. oh well, not the end of the world i guess
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

CULTI-VADER wrote:that is gay. banning people for no reason. oh well, not the end of the world i guess
exactly life will go on, we'll all goto 311 shows, we'll all get high in one way or another, hopefully get laid, goto some more 311 shows, sing in the shower, er............nevermind

on that note i think i'm gonna start my own closing one liner like jordan's 'later' and that is..................

out.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I'vebeen thinking about having my own signature way of ending a thread, too. I've used:

Sayzak OUT!

But I'm thinking about just saying:

SAY!

Post by Guest »

I just cussed out a few moderaters for giving me shit about cussing and saying what I feel, plus I got pissed because of the banning of Jordan.

This place is better anyways.

Fuck authority.