new 311 song, "The Gene" !

Three Eleven.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Re: new 311 song, "The Gene" !

Post by $ayzak »

You're sick of Amber, but you want to hear Psycho? At one point I had every demo, outtake, remix, and live gem that was floating around the internet... not once, ever, after hearing that Psycho bullshit did I wish I had an MP3 of it. If I never hear Psycho again I'll die a happy man. :)
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

I like you Royal. Ignore the haters.

:evil5:
royal311king
Hear it all the time, come back rewind

Post by royal311king »

i write like that so everyone can read it. its so much easier to read text when its spaced out.

anyways fuck that shit, amber is played out. period. the remixes are alright i supose. but its NOT their best song by any means.

doesnt anyone understand what i mean?

i've heard the damn song like 30 times live, if not more.

it sucks

i fly out to cali pay x amount for a show and then i hear amber. or i drive 8 hours to omaha and pay x amount for the ticket and hear amber.

it just sucks and im so sick of it.

like i said retire amber and replace it with living'n'rockin, firewater, bomb the town, mindspin, salsa, six, silver, brodels, guns, time is precious, let the cards call, large in the margin, soulsucker, sick tight, there is always an excuse, color, or wake your mind up.

you dont think shows would be better if they played a better song it amber's place?

cliche nothing. i've only been to one show that they didnt play amber. and they replaced it with EXODUS, with the wailers on stage.

SEE. much better.

deal with it people...if you think im a jagoff, i dont really care. im not on this earth to seem "cool" to you...i dont care.

peace

anyways i asked him and he said he cant do that. sorry.
311 shows to date = 45

add me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/gunther311420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"its all about the company we keep"
royal311king

Post by royal311king »

sayzak its gunther man, whats up i havent talked to you in a while! hows life been?

i've only heard it on the dvd and my dvd is missing...i just wnat to hear it again. not for shaq sounding like a dumb ass

for the music...as i recall the guitar riff was really cool
311 shows to date = 45

add me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/gunther311420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fatbob
Fire is my method for destruction

Post by fatbob »

Shiny wrote:
311Chik wrote:I'm sick of WGTH, I'd take Amber over WGTH ANY day.
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

thanks for the info royal. sorry for all the other asses on this board. just keep me posted on any new info you hear from the hive....
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
royal311king

Post by royal311king »

FrixHex311 wrote:thanks for the info royal. sorry for all the other asses on this board. just keep me posted on any new info you hear from the hive....
ya no prob bro

where are you from?
311 shows to date = 45

add me on myspace

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

appreciate the info royal, but you have to take into consideration this:

okay you've been to 30 some shows...if you honestly think that because of that you are a bigger fan than me? get the fuck off of this forum and never post here again

going to a bunch of shows or owning a shit load of memorabilia does not make you a bigger fan...it just means you have the money to blow on this stuff where as others do not

second of all...about your amber hatred. if you dont like amber...good for you. ill buy you a cookie if i ever meet you. other people like it. fuck, i like it, i think its a great song and it reminds me of my trip to jamaica when i was in the 7th grade so fucking blow me. each person likes a certain song for a reason and there is no reason for you to try and make hizzy feel like a douche and call him a girl ("hen some girl asks me to get her a amber instrumental" - royal311king) because he likes it. the way that you posted your post made it not seem like you were asking just frix, or that you were asking for questions about just little stuff about the album. take that into consideration before you make a douche bag post like you did. i expect an apology to hizzy. an actual apology because you did come off as a "jagoff"...whatever the fuck that is.

CHEA! for my boy hizzy

CHEA! for my boy shiny sticking up for my boy hizzy

CHEA! to me for being awesome

and UNCHEA! for any of you that actually thought shiny and hizzy were being dicks to someone that was acting like a bigger dick. its called self defense and they were just practicing the right amount of it given the situation...you've just been lawyered...i rest my case
:evil5: TB>BB
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

$ayzak wrote:You're sick of Amber, but you want to hear Psycho? At one point I had every demo, outtake, remix, and live gem that was floating around the internet... not once, ever, after hearing that Psycho bullshit did I wish I had an MP3 of it. If I never hear Psycho again I'll die a happy man. :)
I wouldn't mind a Psycho instrumental. I also kind of want to hear it live with Shaq (or maybe Snoop haha) to see if it is as amusing live as I think it would be. Same with Reggae Got Soul....also want to see if people mosh during Reggae Got Soul haha.
ImageImage
ER
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

311Chik wrote:Same with Reggae Got Soul....

You're dead to me.

Later
ImageImage
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Jordan311 wrote:
311Chik wrote:Same with Reggae Got Soul....

You're dead to me.

Later
Like you don't want to see people mosh to Reggea Got Soul as Nick and SA are saying penguins got soul.
ImageImage
ER
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

If I ever see 31 play reggae got soul live I will throw my shoe at Nick's head.

Later
ImageImage
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Like you don't hold back throwing your shoe at Nick's head anyway.

If I see them play Reggae Got Soul or Psycho I'll probably piss myself I will be laughing so hard.
ImageImage
ER
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Ahh, 100 Internet points for Jimmy.

This kid is a fool.
royal311painintheass wrote: like i said retire amber and replace it with living'n'rockin, firewater, bomb the town, mindspin, salsa, six, silver, brodels, guns, time is precious, let the cards call, large in the margin, soulsucker, sick tight, there is always an excuse, color, or wake your mind up.
Yeah dude like fucking fuck fuck fuck yeah fuck.

Cut your hair.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote:If I ever see 31 play reggae got soul live I will throw my shoe at Nick's head.

Later

yea fuck that, if i ever see 31 play reggae got soul live, ill throw my shoe at nicks head too...but only cause they let a band with a similar name play a song that they covered live. thats just copying son!
:evil5: TB>BB
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

haha jimmy..

royal- im from texas.
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
royal311king

Post by royal311king »

shit

for starters sorry, hizzy, i thought you were a girl. it wasnt to make fun of you.

and as far as everyone who likes amber, i am sorry. its like when you boycott a product, i boycott amber.

i just hate it. and sorry i am blunt, but this is the internet...i can really have a convo about anything and put any kind of real emotion into it.

now, on to the "30 some shows comment," its almost 40. and no i dont have money, i am 23, i work 40 hours a month, i own my own place, i live with my girlfriend, i own two cars that require lots of money, and i pay for everything by myself.

i fuckin cut it short by going to 311 shows...i actuely owe 1200 dollars in bills right now for going to 311 day and indiana, but i just dont give a fuck, i stay alive to see 311. i will take out a loan to see them just once. thats love.

i dont doubt that you all dont love them either, or less or more then me. thats why i joined this site to talk to people about what i love and you all love.

i just hate amber, and you all need to respect that just as i should respect hizzy for liking amber...that point being said, i just find it irritating that they ALWAYS play amber, and whoever said whos got the herb, i agree with that one as well, and beautiful disaster, and love song. i really wish they would play really rare stuff at every show, like 311 day all the time. shows would be so much better!

i come on this site cuz i thought this site was way better then the bb, also at shows when fans ask me if i am on the bb, i say hell no, go to taiyedbrodels, those guys on there are so much cooler!

so chill the fuck out everyone, 311 love
311 shows to date = 45

add me on myspace

fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

royal311king wrote:...but this is the internet

WHOA WHOA WHOA NOW... the internet is serious biz
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

i stay alive to see 311. i will take out a loan to see them just once. thats love.
HizzY
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HizzY »

OMFG OMFG OMFGGGGGG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

when jordan said he would through his shoe at nick's head for the fact that if 311 ever played Reggae Got Soul Live........I FUCKIN LOST IT.....

hahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahaha

i was ROFLMAOOOOOO toughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when i read that statement

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahaahaa

FUCKKKKKKKKK REGGAE GOT SOUL
FUCK IT IN THE FUCKING ASS
THAT IS BY FAR THE WORST FUCKING SONG THAT HAS EVER ENTERED MY EARS
HOLY FUCKINNNN SHITTTTTTT

...........and getting back on topic........

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE HATE AMBER!?!!!?!?!
god damnit
i will stand by that song for as long as i live
it is my #1 favoritest songgg in the entire world....
4everrrrrrrr and everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so fuck the amber haters
fuck them in the goat ass....hard

p.s....
how bout that instrumental???????

lololololololololololololol