New 311 Fansite

Three Eleven.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

oh oh oh what about ftns.com (fuck the nay sayers :lol: :lol: )
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

i Dig what Dj3stripes is doing but i think the website thing could definitely work if we all are devoted enough to make this happen lets do it :wink:

here's my website idea dig it or not 8), i have to fix it up a bit tho, ill keep posting it give me some advice, if any of you guys think i should change something tell me

Image[/list]
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

constructive criticism - make it less depressing
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

SHINY wrote:constructive criticism - make it less depressing
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

ok well im going to design it. ill just need help with getting stuff together like interviews and pictures and all that kind of shit.

the site should be by the fans for the fans. so whenever anyone hears some kind of new or rumor or finds some cool old article or photo, they will need to contribute. i wont have a ton of time to be searching for stuff to add to it. but ill get the domain and ill design it. im going to start on it right now.

i should have something up by tomorrow night.

ill let you know.
Rock for Light
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

in that case ill just help you out with some stuff, cool man 8) if your an artist then you probably can make a dope ass design for the site and i am down if ya need help bro
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

DoYouRight311 wrote:can some one host my 311 site layout? and wbrycew what part of RI are you from?
I'm from Burrillville, the northern part of Rhode Island.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:ok well im going to design it. ill just need help with getting stuff together like interviews and pictures and all that kind of shit.

the site should be by the fans for the fans. so whenever anyone hears some kind of new or rumor or finds some cool old article or photo, they will need to contribute. i wont have a ton of time to be searching for stuff to add to it. but ill get the domain and ill design it. im going to start on it right now.

i should have something up by tomorrow night.

ill let you know.

ya know what i can add if not here's a few links

http://dj3stripes.webhop.net/bootlist - any of those shows are available for ripping to DivX or even ISO if this thing gets off the ground

http://dj3stripes.webhop.net/mp311 - this area was set aside mostly for full quality promo stills gathering and it kinda just blew up from there

Post by Guest »

I'm telling you, I can host a huge amout of videos, Mp3's..all that shit. FREE.
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

I'm telling you, i can be your biggest fan evar.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Element wrote:I'm telling you, I can host a huge amout of videos, Mp3's..all that shit. FREE.
link us on the host server so we can start uploadin shit then

Post by Guest »

Bam. http://www.ezupload.org

pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

i can send the pics that i have to someone so it can be put up on it, and ill help with and rumors and such

:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

oh man this is gonna be great..i have a bunch of shows..rarities and all that shit somehwere on dvd's ill help as much as i can
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Hey DJ, I agree with the bit torrent idea. Once you know how to work the program, it's the easiest thing ever. You just click a link, then the download starts. And this way we wouldn't have to worry about files going down because of bandwidth problems, and very large files like full shows and stuff could be downloaded.

Maybe have stuff like mp3's on a server, but occasional large files could have a scheduled bitorrent release.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

wbrycew wrote:Hey DJ, I agree with the bit torrent idea. Once you know how to work the program, it's the easiest thing ever. You just click a link, then the download starts. And this way we wouldn't have to worry about files going down because of bandwidth problems, and very large files like full shows and stuff could be downloaded.

Maybe have stuff like mp3's on a server, but occasional large files could have a scheduled bitorrent release.

that's exactly what i'm talking about right there. just nabbed a few more shows i didnt have on archive.org (well i had most but not lossless, i'm gonna burn all my lossless finds to audio cd)
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Element wrote:Bam. http://www.ezupload.org

are you joking dude?
ABH_bassist
Death I just say fuck you

Post by ABH_bassist »

i could type up bios if you wish
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

wow this feels like it's gonna come together. Look at what maria inspired. our community of 311 fans really are... friends! lol

I have a few live shows and stuff. I could dig deeper to see what else I have.

I really want to help with the design but I'm too broke to pay for anything so I'll just offer constructive criticism when it's apporpriate. :)