UP FOR GRABS:

Three Eleven.
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

UP FOR GRABS:

Post by TaiyedBorders »

I have an extra VIP parking pass for the Atlanta show at HiFi Buys amphitheater, I am not familiar with ATL, but I think its the Pryor Street parking lot or something like that, they are coming in the mail on monday, they were only sold as a pair, I hate that. Does anyone from Atlanta know what parking lot I am refering to? Anyways I have no use for the 2nd one, I am only coming in one car.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

cool man....what do you want for it? that's a really cool spot. it's just roped off from all of the chaos and if you have a nicer car i think it's worth it. it's in the upper level paved lot. please let me know. free would be great! :D
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

yo. any updates on this? thanks a lot!
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
grnster
My brain is empty don't know why

Post by grnster »

yah thats the nicer parking lot. Its the paved one . Shoot me a pm if ya still have it. I really dont feel like leavin my car in the shitty lot considering i just put 20's on it and whatnot.
The Schnozberries Taste Like Schnozberriez
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

I havent recieved them in the mail yet, they fucked my order - they will be here before the concert is what they are saying
grnster
My brain is empty don't know why

Post by grnster »

well sometime next week shoot me a pm cause I definately want that extra one. I'll give ya my cell number next week and we can figure out where to meet up at and whatnot if your still willing to let it go.
The Schnozberries Taste Like Schnozberriez