Taiyed Brodels thesis statement

The forum in which to talk about the forums. A good place for suggestions or gripes.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

BANZORZ ME NOW
:evil5: TB>BB
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

This is why it would/will be a difficult thing to create. I can understand wanting Ska or Shiny to write it, because to me they seem like the sort of people who could/would actually write something that was fair to everyone, and comprehensive and funny.

Really there are just some people that should definitely NOT write it. I'm throwing the wiki idea out there because everyone could contribute, and all the changes are saved so you can go back, and once it was good it could be set in stone. But if somebody just wrote up something and posted it here or in a new thread, we could all discuss changes/additions/perfection.

p.s. I think the caps thing is a bit over-used too.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i definately should write it. :wink:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Ok... lets make a new section, like a private section only for us VIP and the ppl we all know, we can play around as we want, and in the public sections, we play it nice, its fucking annoying to see n00bs trying to ask peeps for cool stuff.... anyway, if you do it private, ill post cool stuff, programs, tv series, movies, etc.
Image :evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

It's one thing to do it jokingly, but when you think using caps somehow makes what you're saying more important than what other people are saying it should be a taiyedbrodels felony. Especially if the subject matter is something along these lines:

OH MY GOD I THINK NICK IS SO HOT!!!!111 AND AMBER IS THE BEST SONG EVER ON EARTH!!!!!!!!1
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

You see, all caps writing has done a great deal to change our society. Annoying yes, but it makes you think; is there a whole other world that communicates and uses all capital letters at all times? To they do this because they are aware of other life forms and know that they are superior? We must sit and think about this until we come to a conclusion.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

:evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Man, drums, you know. That was the most thought provoking thing that I've ever read. Props, man.

Sayzak, do you have an opinion on the thoughts that Drums brought up today?
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Shiny wrote:Man, drums, you know. That was the most thought provoking thing that I've ever read. Props, man.

Sayzak, do you have an opinion on the thoughts that Drums brought up today?
After reading drums post, I have reconsidered my views on the matter. Perhaps it would be in the community's best interest to study the behavior of all-caps posters, as well as the behavior of the anti-caps crowd. If they are indeed writing in all caps because they are superior, we should bow down to them, and mimmick their behavior. If it is discovered that they are simply too stupid to understand how irritating writing in all-caps can be, they should be deleted from the face of the community.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Usually when you post in caps DURING a sentence you are trying to bring a point across WHILE acting like an ass.

OR MAYBE THEY TYPE LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY.
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Alex wrote: OR MAYBE THEY TYPE LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY.
I just read that like Brick was yelling in that scene in anchorman. :lol:
"A call out for unity

mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Alex wrote:Usually when you post in caps DURING a sentence you are trying to bring a point across WHILE acting like an ass.

Actually, i do that a LOT .. and it's generally just mimicking how i would say it if i were to say it aloud ....
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Posting in caps is also essential if you admire Tranquil4All's humor and want to adopt it as your own

WHAT UP BOO :shock: :? :? :!:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

We should not be prejudiced against compulsive uppercase users. We must consider that the problem started with us, that we isolated said uppercase phenoms with our intimidating BB etiquette, leaving them no options but to turn to the uppercase as a means to be noticed.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

I dont like uppercase, if you use it, kewl... im not whining, but you definitely should leave that to n00bs...
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

RudeSnipe wrote:I dont like uppercase, if you use it, kewl... im not whining, but you definitely should leave that to n00bs...
I don't like it either, but until we get to the bottom of it, I think we need to set up some kind of support group.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

LOL, a hotline for TB UpperCase Adicts.

Call 555-Sayzak
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

RudeSnipe wrote:LOL, a hotline for TB UpperCase Adicts.

Call 555-Sayzak
Sayzak: Hello, you've reached the taiyedbrodels hotline for uppercase addicts, how are you today?

Uppercase addict: I LOVE CARPET. I LOVE LAMP!

Sayzak: Are you sure you 'love' them, or are you just saying that because you're looking at it?

Uppercase addict: I LOVE LAMP!

Sayzak: What's your address? sound of gun loading in the background
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Haha on the other hand, no caps means no more chatroom meetings at night... o wait... no one ever comes anyway!
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Emilio is so glad hes not a noob anymore. :lol:
"A call out for unity