Great suggestion for a new feature if possible!!!

The forum in which to talk about the forums. A good place for suggestions or gripes.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote:do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it !!!!!

Most people like the feature. The last post would be a bad idea, since threads tend to get so insanely off-topic on this forum all the time.

Later

dude, anchorman is fucking hilarious, i wanna see the spinoff they made with steve correl, has anyone else seen it?

"69 percent of the time, it works...everytime" hahahhaha i love that movie
:evil5: TB>BB
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Ok, I installed it. I actually think it's pretty handy. Thanks for the suggestion Jordan, sorry I took so long to do it.

p.s. hopefully you will all be glad that in the millenniumFalcon style, it only shows up if you hover over the actual post title, not the whole light-up bar of the post.
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

slmjimy311 wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it !!!!!

Most people like the feature. The last post would be a bad idea, since threads tend to get so insanely off-topic on this forum all the time.

Later

dude, anchorman is fucking hilarious, i wanna see the spinoff they made with steve correl, has anyone else seen it?

"69 percent of the time, it works...everytime" hahahhaha i love that movie

Jimmy, Jimmy, jimmy....

It's, "Its works 65% of the time, all the time."
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

:evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

I'd also like a feature for viewing who answered my posts, instead of "show your own posts"...
Image :evil5:
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Likin' it.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

RudeSnipe wrote:I'd also like a feature for viewing who answered my posts, instead of "show your own posts"...
Have you ever seen something like that on a phpbb forum? It sounds pretty complicated.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Thanks Alex! You are a pimp 8)

Later
ImageImage
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

I guess... im in http://www.svcommunity.org and its a simple machines forum, i guess its on php... i can ask someone there if you want to, about how to make that work.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

:lol: i clicked the link and i was like ... WTF WHY CAN"T READ ANYTHING odifup-80972JAFIJFJ >> WHAT HAPPENED!!!! .. .. and then i realized, "oh, emilio is from el salvador."
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

mystoneybaby wrote::lol: i clicked the link and i was like ... WTF WHY CAN"T READ ANYTHING odifup-80972JAFIJFJ >> WHAT HAPPENED!!!! .. .. and then i realized, "oh, emilio is from el salvador."
:lol: :lol:
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

RudeSnipe wrote:I guess... im in http://www.svcommunity.org and its a simple machines forum, i guess its on php... i can ask someone there if you want to, about how to make that work.
That forum is something else, not PHPBB. So stuff there would not easily be done here.