Element unbanned: Everyone be nice

The forum in which to talk about the forums. A good place for suggestions or gripes.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Element unbanned: Everyone be nice

Post by Station »

Element will be unbanned on Thursday. I know that a lot of people dislike the way he acts on the forum. He has promised to be nice. Now all that is required is for everyone to be nice in return. Forgive and forget, and have faith in the ability of people to be cool despite past annoyances.

311 Day is coming up, and a lot of people are going and it's of course going to be the greatest time ever. Think twice before you act like a jerk to anyone. Bask in the love of 311 whether you enjoyed their last album or not.

A lot of arguments start because of off-topic criticisms. If you have something to criticize, and it is not on the topic of the thread you are posting in, make a new thread and you will upset less people. If you really have to get something out of your system, try the Misdirected Hostility Forum.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Awesome, welcome back Element.
:evil5:
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

As long as he quits too, I mean he started shit for no reason. There will be no annoyances from him with me as long as he chills out.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

We just have to give him a second chance. Like Station says, forgive and forget.
kdub
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

Post by kdub »

damn, i never knew he was gone, never annoyed me, its just the internet tho, not much can annoy me here
3/14/04, 9/10/05, 9/3/06, 7/4/07, 7/5/07, 7/14/07
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

yeah, this banning shit is just retarded. moderators are fucking gay - weeeeee i control an internet forum. weeeee im so mature and smart and objective weeee.

especially at a place that always said there would be no bullshit banning and unecessary moderation.
Rock for Light

Post by Guest »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:yeah, this banning shit is just retarded. moderators are fucking gay - weeeeee i control an internet forum. weeeee im so mature and smart and objective weeee.

especially at a place that always said there would be no bullshit banning and unecessary moderation.
spoken
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:yeah, this banning shit is just retarded. moderators are fucking gay - weeeeee i control an internet forum. weeeee im so mature and smart and objective weeee.

haha when i said that station told me to leave haha. i got banned from 311forums for stating similar truths.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

its very weird that i havent been banned from 311forums im crazy over there
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Man, everybody thinks that this board is all about freedom and no bullshit banning and stuff. I never said that... other people did. All I did was never ban anybody no matter what they did. I've only ever banned two people basically, when a ton of people have complained about them and I myself found them annoying or nonsensical. And then I've always let them back because they chilled out. It's a trip to have power over everyone's daily activities for sure, but I really don't think it goes to my head much. I just want everybody to get along and have a good time.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

everybody have fun tonight! everybody wang chung tonight
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Station wrote:

Man, everybody thinks that this board is all about freedom and no bullshit banning and stuff. I never said that... other people did. All I did was never ban anybody no matter what they did. I've only ever banned two people basically, when a ton of people have complained about them and I myself found them annoying or nonsensical. And then I've always let them back because they chilled out. It's a trip to have power over everyone's daily activities for sure, but I really don't think it goes to my head much. I just want everybody to get along and have a good time.
amen.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10: