WORST FUCKING MUSIC EVER!

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

WORST FUCKING MUSIC EVER!

Post by GOAT »

as you all know i now work at a grocery store called HEB... i work overnight... well they have the radio on all night long, but it's the most god aweful music ever! anybody wanna take a guess... YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. FUCKING COUNTRY MUSIC

most god aweful shit ass gay penis in male anus music ever! i've never heard shit so bad in my whole life. and it's all the same fucking guy... or atleast it sounds like the same guy. and the same fucking gay ass queer lyriced songs over and over and over and fucking over and then over again... shit like "if only you coulda seen me, man i looked so cheesy... it was 1980 something" or "my daddy looked at me and said I'M PROUD YOU HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GUY, FUCKED HIM IN HIS GAPING BROWN EYE" then some songs with a guy singing, but he sounds like he's eating beef jerky the whole goddam fucking time. if i could obliterate 1 music genre, it would be COUNTRY MUSIC.... no it's not even worthy of having music in it's name... COUNTRY SHIT, RID THE WORLD OF AMERICAS CRAP.

sorry for the rant... i just worked 10 1/2 straight :( :x :evil:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Yeah, country music pretty much eats shit no matter which way you look at it
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

its country music week in the mall, so when im there when th store opens or closes, its country non stop...it blows..i usually jsut hook my ipod up and listen to that
:evil5: TB>BB
SlvrFalcon007
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by SlvrFalcon007 »

fuck all country!
7/29/04
8/25/06
7/22/07

311's got the groove ya'll!!!!!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

im starting an emo country band
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

you can't pronounce country without cunt
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

SKAbatula wrote:When I have a kid, and Ska Jr. comes home from school and says, "Daddy, Travis at school was listening to some different music. He called it country."

I'll gently reply, "Don't listen to Travis. He and his family are liars. There's no such thing as country music, son. Now go to your room and listen to Fuck the Bullshit."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rich
Along the way to close my eyes

Post by Rich »

slmjimy311 wrote:
SKAbatula wrote:When I have a kid, and Ska Jr. comes home from school and says, "Daddy, Travis at school was listening to some different music. He called it country."

I'll gently reply, "Don't listen to Travis. He and his family are liars. There's no such thing as country music, son. Now go to your room and listen to Fuck the Bullshit."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Ska's back with a vengeance for comedy gold
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

you gotta be kidding me? fuck country.
say that to willie nelsons face. he'll just light a spliff and blow it in your face.
but thats bout all the country i listen to anyway. the new pop country is crap. the old country is good. waylon jennings, hank williams, elvis, etc...
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

come on GOATBALLS you live in Texas now. George Straight, Garth Brook, Pat fuckin Geen get used to it. Country music is good times....if you don't like it at least you can jam some Chamillionaire (The Sound of Revenge) longest a non 311 cd has been in my cd player.

haha fag you don't like rap either do you?
So its come to this?
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

You could retitle that list you just made with "The biggest hicks of today:"

Its that fucking "twang" that bothers me the most about country music. And all of the strange instruments such as the washboard and accordion if they choose to throw those in there. Its an auditory temporary lobotomy.

I hate cajun music just as much. Being in Louisiana, they bust that shit out at any type of city festival. Also a headache to listen to and stupid fucking lyrics like "Crawish pies and taters in your eyes make for a great sunday" or something like that. Obnoxious, ignorant shit.
StarCreator
Still we're down like that

Post by StarCreator »

Yeah Im not a fan of country music...but the dixie chicks have some good songs :oops: :?
Come On Pay A Fee Smoke Your Booty Weed
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

yeah i agree with you, i like some dixie chicks.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

i was gonna start a country band with two other guys and call them the chixie dicks
Let's put a smile on that face
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

SKAbatula wrote:I was gonna start a country band with two other guys, also....

....ok so no I wasn't.
you should join ours, we dont have a name yet, but i have started writing the lyrics to "shattered plexy glass of my broken soul volume 2 part 4"