Three Eleven Mother Fuckers!!

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Three Eleven Mother Fuckers!!

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

Ok, so i got the private message, i dont know what went down exactly but i hear that fatlip was banned, and thats reason enough for me to leave 311 heaven. they are all a bunch of 13 year olds anyway.

i must say that i will still talk my shit there.. because those youngsters and hipsters need to be schooled. but i am excited about a more free environment. and i will get myslef banned there soon enough - just need that push over the edge.

i dont get censorship. especially on the internet. and i dont get why a 311 forum would be banning people and deleting topics and shit like that. its supposed to be us for us right? they suck too much hexum dick over there. i say post links about the demos. fuck it. its 311's fault they got leaked. so fuck em. we have them and we think some are good and that some suck horribly.. but fuck nick up late after a swash baggling at the frolic room, trying to shut us down.

i have had topics deleted over there and i have been sanctioned and threatened to be banned. and i just dont get it. the beauty of the internet and these forums is that we can remain anoymous if we want to and threaten whoever we want and talk as much shit as we want. the internet is freedom of information. the true freedom of speech. and we should use it that way.

But I am here to talk about 311 mostly. and there should be a dedicated section to that discussion.

i love how the kids over there, who are all huge liberals, will be so quick to censor and ban. you'd think it was run by jerry falwell.

i want to say im excited about the alternative, and the lack of ubb fake 311 fans here, but i think we should make our discussion as intense as sincere as a lot them have been over there. and fuck frolic room - dig up your dead grandmother and fuck her.
Rock for Light
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

that was profound and the truth

:evil5:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

how bout i just fuck my live g-ma :lol:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

Post by Guest »

Frolic Room is a awesome song. But besides that- Good post.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Damn, Ray. You sure got a set of brass ones on you :p
We need more people like you around here 8) haha

Later
ImageImage
ABH_bassist
Death I just say fuck you

Post by ABH_bassist »

i find ray fucking hillarious
and agree with most everything he says
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i agree with SOME of what he says...not all...but yea..his posts are usually thoughtful and not something made by someone with the maturity level of a 4th grader...no offense any 4th graders on the board
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

doubt theirs any 4th graders posting here haha ;p
swindle311
Butterfly in the wind without a care

Post by swindle311 »

i am in 3rd grade.
311 has GRASSROOTS
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

no way. no third grade quotes socrates.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

swindle311 wrote:i am in 3rd grade.
for real?
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Mhmm

Actually, I think there should be two things here that would warrant a ban.

Heres a list, because I've never made a list using BBCode before:
  • 1.) If someone responds to something against their opinion with "Fuck the naysayers".
    2.) Forced positivity. Unnatural positivity. Saying that you are positive and are not really just because you listen to 311 and think that you are. Ban ban ban!
There really should be no banning, these were stupid suggestions. I actually really just wanted to make a list.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

no it wasnt stupid..anyone who responds with "fuck the naysayers" should get a ban...way overused..sord of losing the efffect now :cry:
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

i agree on not using it, but i can't think of anybody here who has never posted that line before, and it's good fun and all joking about it, but does anybody wonder what kinda snobs we look like posting stuff like this?
JonnyG24
I spend my time healing and mending

Post by JonnyG24 »

I agree with Ray. Some of those fucks on the other board piss me off, like that one dude and his girlfriend that are on there. He's got his fag picture with Nick as his avatar and then he met SA a little while ago and came on an bragged about how SA said this and that about the album. Shut the fuck up. You're ugly and 311 hates you.

Fuck fuckidy fuck fuck fuck. This bored is so much better.
6/9/96
11/12/97
3/24/00
11/20/00
4/10/02
8/8/03
12/7/03
7/15/04
8/12/05
3/8/06
8/1/06
6/29/07
3/1/08
7/2/14

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

nixhex and mystoneybaby?

they dont go out..trust me...and i think there both pretty cool...im confused as why you would say shit about them..there pretty nice ppl
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

JonnyG24 wrote:I agree with Ray. Some of those fucks on the other board piss me off, like that one dude and his girlfriend that are on there. He's got his fag picture with Nick as his avatar and then he met SA a little while ago and came on an bragged about how SA said this and that about the album. Shut the fuck up. You're ugly and 311 hates you.

Fuck fuckidy fuck fuck fuck. This bored is so much better.
ummm you better watch out what you say. they are on this forum too. both of em. and he got us info on the new album and tour. we were lucky he knew what questions to ask. anyway disrespecting other people is bullshit dude.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity