DUDE..BALLYHOO! & REEL BIG FISH NOVEMBER 14th!

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

oh if you can get me in ill be there even more definately...it works out perfectly i dont leave for thanksgiving till like 3:00 the next day so that would be a badass night before isolated in the mountains thanksgiving
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

TONIGHT! I hope some of you in the area can make it! Fucking excited! ;)
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

how did it go DUDE!?
Rock for Light
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

Fucking sick! Dude, we had 500 kids rocking out to Ballyhoo! Got rid 200 cd's!! They loved. It one point i got down on the floor and on the barricade and had the whole place singing along! They were waving their hands in the air like they just didn't care to I Lately Notice! heh heh. I got some cool footage from behind us, so i'll try to post it soon! I hope you guys can catch us one day!

Reel Big Fish and The Tossers were very cool people too! Chilled with them for a little bit backstage. It was surreal. We walked out on stage and i waved, the place went nuts! It was a great feeling!!
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Props dude. That is great to hear about your band. I would love to share the stage with Reel Big Fish. Such fun music. Can't wait to see that footage, and dude, you best come by the midwest before I die.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

So yall have a cd? The only thing I have heard from yall was from the raido. How can I get the cd?...by the way I liked what little I heard.
So its come to this?
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

Rap Weasel wrote:So yall have a cd? The only thing I have heard from yall was from the raido. How can I get the cd?...by the way I liked what little I heard.
thanx bro! well, right now we have a sampler cd. it has 3 songs on it from the new album. 2 of them are on our Myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/Ballyhoo

The full length album will be released in January if you just wanna hold out. It'll be available everywhere. I'm gonna post all the info probably in the next few weeks.

It was funny, i woke up to 49 friend requests on myspace today! heh heh...

And Jorge, we are definitely gonna come to the midwest!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

congrats on the show man, cant wait till you make a topic labled

dude, ballyhoo and 311 october 18th in raleigh nc
:evil5: TB>BB
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

HowiRocks wrote:And Jorge, we are definitely gonna come to the midwest!
In the words of Proffesor Otto... "Fuck yeah, mother fucker."
Rich
Along the way to close my eyes

Post by Rich »

congrats with the success dude.
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Jorge wrote:
HowiRocks wrote:And Jorge, we are definitely gonna come to the midwest!
In the words of Proffesor Otto... "Fuck yeah, mother fucker."
Proffesor was a badass.
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

thanx guys! gonna get even better!

Hey Kyle, it's not lookin good bro. Don't know if i can get you into the show next week. We're trying to find an all-ages venue to play so you can come out. It's gonna be called KyleFest. heh heh :lol:

no, for real though, if you know of any cool all-ages clubs up there, let me know!
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

well, you guys are gonna be huge, like mtv huge... i can feel it.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

ha ha, can you imagine that shit?! Listen to the sick new album from Ballyhoo! in it's entirety only on THE LEAK!....nice....
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i forgot to tell you why. it's not often that a band comes along and makes great music that is catchy, radio friendly, and not shit... ya know what im saying. there are a lot of famous bands that just suck balls, but you guys will be one of the good ones that everybody loves.

does that make sense?

and i use the term radio friendly loosely cuz that can be taken as an insult but i mean it in a good way
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

goatburge wrote:i forgot to tell you why. it's not often that a band comes along and makes great music that is catchy, radio friendly, and not shit... ya know what im saying. there are a lot of famous bands that just suck balls, but you guys will be one of the good ones that everybody loves.

does that make sense?

and i use the term radio friendly loosely cuz that can be taken as an insult but i mean it in a good way
yeah bro. seriously, thankyou for that. when we started this band back in '95, i had my heart set on the Rolling Stone cover and a VMA. I want everyone to know this band. I don't write songs for the radio, but if they get there, that's fucking badass!

watch how many people call us "sell-outs" in a few years! ha ha!
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

HowiRocks wrote:
watch how many people call us "sell-outs" in a few years! ha ha!
That part will definetly be true. But all of here at TB would be like, "Yeah Howi? Shit man we used to talk with him all the time..." and we wouldn't have to lie about it.

BTW, nice update on your myspace with new songs too. Pretty fucking groovy. Can't wait for this album...it feels like it is taking forever!
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

yeah, the Cd has been a long time coming for sure! we out our first album out 5 YEARS ago! I was just 20 then......my, how the time has gone...

anyway, i'll be posting the release date, cover art and all the other info next month.

oh, when we're famous and touring, i'm still gonna come on here and chat it up! :lol:
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Yo howi, you're the shit, keep up the good work. Cant wait till you make it all the way, it's gonna be freaking sweet!!!!!
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

juanbond7 wrote:Yo howi, you're the shit, keep up the good work. Cant wait till you make it all the way, it's gonna be freaking sweet!!!!!
thanx bro! we're steady climbing. I had 50 friend requests the day after the RBF show. Pretty crazy! Been gettting tons of comments this week as well.